FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. Even Guitar Hero 2 bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='enjoi777']someone should help me get referals or is it easier to do the points?[/QUOTE]

Very easy to get points.
I did this 3 times
first 2 times I did it the points way.
THEN I did it with referrals.

[quote name='nikelecious91']for poeple that canceled stamps.com via phone...what info did they ask for to cancel?

and is it ok to cancel like 1 and a half week before the trial is over?[/quote]

still need help

[quote name='nikelecious91']still need help[/QUOTE]
For stamps, they just needed to confirm my personal information - name, phone, etc.

Ugh, I did the Grant Mentor offer and I haven't received credit yet. I know it says "Usually reports same day," but I don't know. Also, the company for that offer didn't even bother sending me a confirmation email so if the offer doesn't get credited, then I am screwed on that. *sigh*

[quote name='badramen']Ugh, I did the Grant Mentor offer and I haven't received credit yet. I know it says "Usually reports same day," but I don't know. Also, the company for that offer didn't even bother sending me a confirmation email so if the offer doesn't get credited, then I am screwed on that. *sigh*[/QUOTE]

YES Same here! I did it, and didn't get credit NOR did I get an e-mail :(
But they don't have a problem fuckin chargin ya! Cancel that motha fucker tomorrow (or Monday since tomorrow it's closed I'm sure)

Hey peoples, I got good news.
I sent in an e-mail asking if they are ever gonna add the DDR BUNDLE..also I asked them when they are gonna add new offers/games.
They got back to me (in like 2 days, :applause: good service IMO!)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

We are considering adding the DDR bundle to our site, but a final decision
has not been made at this time.

In regard to your other question, new advertiser offers are added to our
site as they become available. New rewards are added 1-2 times a month.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again should you have any further
questions!

Ok maybe not exciting news, but it'd be nice to get the DDR BUNDLE.
As for games, I know the newest game they added was Pirates of the Carribean.

I'm excited because I had sent in another e-mail before asking for Wii/PS3 games and they said they will be making a YourfreeWiigames and yourfreeps3games in the future :)

What other offers are instant on this?

Get Rich with Google

May 16, 2007

1 credit

BodyFit Pro

May 23, 2007

1 credit

GE Critics Choice Entertainment

Jun 3, 2007

1 credit

I got credit for those and have missing credit for stamps(sent it the 21st)

So yeah what else can i do? Looking for instant

[quote name='lilboo']I didn't have a problem at ALL with Stamps.com
But a lot of people do, I wonder what's up?[/quote]

maybe so many people are cancelling that stamps is trying to force you to use their stuff or something...hell....i didnt even get my $5 in free stamps....

"Question:
I registered for Grant Mentor today and I didn't receive a confirmation email from them. What should I do in the event that this credit doesn't go through and I have to file a missing credit report?

Date: 2007-06-02

Response 1:
In the event of a missing credit request, in lieu of an email, we would need a written confirmation from the advertiser that includes a member/account ID,
product/service ordered, and the date of sign-up.

To obtain one, we would recommend contacting their customer service department via phone or email and requesting they provide a written confirmation to you.

Once you had obtained a written confirmation, if necessary, you may file a missing credit request with it and we will attempt to manually verify the sign-up.

Answered by: Client
Date: 2007-06-03
Time: 04:38:48"

Quite rediculous.

Just to let everyone know that did the stamps.com offer. I cancelled my trial after about three days and I got an email today (i guess it has been 30 days) that they tried to charge my credit card but luckily I had cancelled it. SO expect to see a charge from stamps.com on your credit card soon and get ready for the bitchin.

god dangit. I'm never gonna get credit for gMoney. I'm contemplating doing stamps.. for a 3rd time. It worked the 2nd time for another site so why not a 3rd.

Maybe I'll try the GE critics one. I want forza 2.

Lol. sweet. Got the credit instantly. Now.. forza 2 or.. Mass Effect....

Just ordered Mass Effect. Lets see what they'll say.

I believe the next cheapest and quickest offer would be the Get Rich with Google Kit....It was like $1.87 for shipping and a very fast credit too...

[quote name='strdr4']god dangit. I'm never gonna get credit for gMoney. I'm contemplating doing stamps.. for a 3rd time. It worked the 2nd time for another site so why not a 3rd.

Maybe I'll try the GE critics one. I want forza 2.

Lol. sweet. Got the credit instantly. Now.. forza 2 or.. Mass Effect....

Just ordered Mass Effect. Lets see what they'll say.[/QUOTE]

You do know Mass Effect was pushed back to like...sepetember. Its pretty cool if they let you preorder it but thats a ways off.

[quote name='Weedy649']You do know Mass Effect was pushed back to like...sepetember. Its pretty cool if they let you preorder it but thats a ways off.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know. I hope they mark this as a preorder, but I'll just wait and see.

Well I finally got around to doing my offers and it took me 10 minutes and both my offers we confirmed instantly and my Guitar Hero 2 is already shipped and on it's way.

I did stamps.com and the GE entertainment thing. Both free and instant. Cancling wasn't a big deal either.

By the way has anyone done the silk tie offer? I'm thinking about doing that one with the blockbuster online offfers.

[quote name='georox']Anyone have the number to call to cancel the google money?[/QUOTE]

[email protected]

You can cancel via e-mail. I did, and was NOT charged after my 7 day :)
They respond that day, if not, the next. Very good :applause:

Just provide them w/ everything (Name, Addy, Phone #, e-mail)

[quote name='lilboo'][email protected]

You can cancel via e-mail. I did, and was NOT charged after my 7 day :)
They respond that day, if not, the next. Very good :applause:

Just provide them w/ everything (Name, Addy, Phone #, e-mail)[/quote]
I was hoping phone, I've got like.. 1 day left on my trial.

[quote name='georox']I was hoping phone, I've got like.. 1 day left on my trial.[/QUOTE]

Send an e-mail right now. if you don't get a response in like 2 hours, call. I'll see if I have the number though.

[quote name='lilboo']Send an e-mail right now. if you don't get a response in like 2 hours, call. I'll see if I have the number though.[/quote]I just sent an email in, the only number on the site wasn't 1800 so I'm paranoid they'd charge like 5 bucks a minute or something.

[quote name='georox']I just sent an email in, the only number on the site wasn't 1800 so I'm paranoid they'd charge like 5 bucks a minute or something.[/QUOTE]

What was it?
1-877
1-866
1-888
are all toll free numbers. I think 1-866 is a toll free, :shrugs:

[quote name='lilboo']What was it?
1-877
1-866
1-888
are all toll free numbers. I think 1-866 is a toll free, :shrugs:[/quote]
1 646 290 8890

[quote name='georox']1 646 290 8890[/QUOTE]

That's New York.
So yeah, probably would be long distance. Maybe this is why they allow e-mail cancellations.

Oh, its just New York, I've got infinite long distance so thats not bad, I'm just worried about those charge-by-minute crap things.

[quote name='georox']Oh, its just New York, I've got infinite long distance so thats not bad, I'm just worried about those charge-by-minute crap things.[/quote]

thats not a charge per minute number....

I managed to cancel gmoney, had to get through thick-accented tech support that I could barely hear, but I did it! :O Now to get a third free game.

[quote name='FxhoundADAM']SO I take it you guye recomend Google Money? I'm looking to get another free game so I need some new offers.[/quote]It worked for me, credit instantly, fairly hassle-free cancelation if you can live with the thick accents

[quote name='nikelecious91']how long did it take to recieve guitar hero 2? it says mines was shipped on tuesday may 29 but still no GH2..[/quote]

i read somewhere it was like 5 business days? you are on the fifth day...just wait a lil longer..my forza shipped on may 30th and i still dont have it

omg! my estimated wait time to cancel bodyfitpro is 17 minutes LOL!

ps. thanks for the deal op! i should be getting gh2 anyday now :)

pps. LOL! turns out i only had to wait on the phone for about 3 minutes. don't get discouraged when you call to cancel bodyfitpro hehe.

My GHII has been shipped.

For me, GE Critics Choice and Grant Search Provider were instant credit.

Stamps.com never credited, neither did Gmoney.

I'm starting to get nervous about stamps now. A lot of people are starting to get charged for no reason.

Stamps won't let you cancel online by the way. They give you the option to cancel on the site, then they just send you to a page saying they won't let you cancel online.

Edit: Okay, I canceled stamps.com by phone. Quick and easy. Met a very nice fellow. They offer you another $10 free on your account and another month of the trial. I declined, and he canceled my account. They also give you a cancellation number and they supposedly send out an email. Whole thing lasted maybe 3 or 4 minutes.

hey how instant was your Grant Search Provider. Mine hasnt been credited yet and I was wondering how they knew you signed up because I cleared my cookies and stuff so I was hoping that wouldnt interfere. Thanks for the help, peace.

*EDIT*

Ok ok it got credited sorry for being impatient, but I have another problem. I recently completed two offers to get Guitar Hero II and I just got confirmation that it was shipping today. So I though I should complete two more offers to get Forza Motorsport 2. I completed two more offers but it wont let me claim Forza Motorsport 2. Anyones help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

*DOUBLE EDIT*

Ok so I reset my account since you still retain credits and it finally gave me the option to order Forza Motorsport 2. Sweet that is two games for only about $10. I love this site.

Does anyone know if it's hassle free to cancel your GE Critics Choice account? Any info required? I'm 14 years old and don't want to get my parents involved in this.

[quote name='xboxowns']Does anyone know if it's hassle free to cancel your GE Critics Choice account? Any info required? I'm 14 years old and don't want to get my parents involved in this.[/quote]

Try and make your voice sound deep when you call them.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']are get rich with google and googlemoney different offers?[/QUOTE]

there's only one offer that has 'google" in it and that's Get rich with google.

I want to get another game. Grant search seems easy enough. Need another. damn you Google offer!

[quote name='strdr4']there's only one offer that has 'google" in it and that's Get rich with google.

I want to get another game. Grant search seems easy enough. Need another. damn you Google offer![/QUOTE]

But what else is there to get? :(
That's just me though..I have alot of games.

I hope they add the DDRU Bundle soon....!!

[quote name='lilboo']

I hope they add the DDRU Bundle soon....!![/quote]

That will be my third game once they do that. I got GHII ready to order and am very close to getting Forza2.:D

Just put in my second order for another GHII bundle.

Will keep the second guitar and sell off the game.

And they sent my friends' copy from a Circuit City here in Illinois, so I should hopefully get mine very quick! (Compared to my other bundle which came from Red Octane, and took a while to get here.)

Question. My account is getting reviewed(refferal account) so they can send me my game. Can i still do other offers so when i reset im already ready to go for my third?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back