FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. Even Guitar Hero 2 bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='nikelecious91']blockbuster keeps emailing me to update my credit card info even though it says they already took $9.99 from it...wtf

btw im using the virtual cards from citibank[/quote]
I am in the same boat with Blockbuster using my debit card. It seems you need 9.99 for the hold and then another 9.99(+ tax possibly). Althought I already got the credit and submitted my order.

[quote name='brainwarped']I am in the same boat with Blockbuster using my debit card. It seems you need 9.99 for the hold and then another 9.99(+ tax possibly).[/QUOTE]

The 9.99 goes away, the $10.xx doesn't. It takes like 5 days for the $9.99 to go away.. that's really annoying if you ask me. But regardless, it goes away.

And even when you cancel, they still send you e-mails like "ARE YOU SURE????" ..again, really annoying. But once canceled, your fine. You won't get your $10.xx back..I tried :(

[quote name='Redeema']Also, I still have not received my Stamps.com credit. Filed for manual credit on May 21. It's been well over 10 business days do I file again?[/quote]

I did stamps.com on May 10th, filed report on 20th, still no word.

I pre-ordered Forza 2, on the 19th, 2 days after its release I got the email that it shipped. 2 days after that from them. Yesterday he got his, no word on mine...

its been 5 business days and still no forza 2 :( .... hopefully tomorrow....when they ship these games do they throw them on a rickshaw being pulled by a monkey?

[quote name='Malik112099']its been 5 business days and still no forza 2 :( .... hopefully tomorrow....when they ship these games do they throw them on a rickshaw being pulled by a monkey?[/quote]

It took me 7 business days to get mine. But when I got it, it said Fedex Overnight... :roll:

HOLY CRAP!!! i JUST got guitar hero II!!!!! UPS just dropped it off straight from red octane!! i got my shipping confirmation from yourfree360games yesterday!!!! wooo!! now what is taking Forza 2 so long!??!

[quote name='Malik112099']HOLY CRAP!!! i JUST got guitar hero II!!!!! UPS just dropped it off straight from red octane!! i got my shipping confirmation from yourfree360games yesterday!!!! wooo!! now what is taking Forza 2 so long!??![/QUOTE]

Mine came FedEx from CircuitCity..LOL
Did ya get the tshirt since it came from RedOctane?

Anyway, does anyone know how much the game itself goes for at EBgames???

[quote name='lilboo']Mine came FedEx from CircuitCity..LOL

Anyway, does anyone know how much the game itself goes for at EBgames???[/quote]

yeah..i got the shirt too

[quote name='lilboo']Mine came FedEx from CircuitCity..LOL

Anyway, does anyone know how much the game itself goes for at EBgames???[/quote]

my friend tried to do that but they wanted a receipt.

[quote name='czartim']my friend tried to do that but they wanted a receipt.[/QUOTE]

Nah, I just want to trade it in!
I don't think anyone sells the game by themselves anyway. There isn't a UPC on the game--JUST the big box.

[quote name='Flyersfan']Well the CagWiki has it at $24, but that was a month ago. I'd say you'd get something close to $20 for it.[/QUOTE]

That's not too bad then I guess. + 10% with edge card.. hey, that's like a DS game right there :)

I got 15 for my GH2 game-only at our store.

Anyone know if that eBay eKit thingy is legit? Do I have to mail anything back or just call to cancel and bite the bullet on the $5 fee? I'm trying to find 4 offers that are cheap.

WOW this is strange.....

My cousin called me and apparently they shipped it to my old house....strange? I don't even remember putting any info that involved my old address on that site....When I went to check the shipping info again, it still showed my current address and not the old one...this is weird considering I moved three years ago -_-

any if i were to get the GH2 shirt, would it be in the GHII box or seperate?

I have a question about the Video Professor offer.
Am I getting this correctly?

You pay the $6.95 shipping (sigh, but ok) and you get 3 CD sent to you. You then have 10 days to try them out, and if you don't like them you only have to send ONE CD back?
Also, if I signed up today...that means my membership starts today, and will be billed again in 10 days unless I call to cancel to set up a return, right?

Is this how this works?
Lemme know..and if anyone has ever had a problem with this.

The shirt comes in a bigger box along with the GHII box. No bag or anything, I think they just stuff it in there, and everyone has been complaining about the XL size, but that's fine for me, I'd much rather have it long than for it to be too short or too tight. I don't want to look like I stole my kid brothers shirt or something.

[quote name='czartim']I did stamps.com on May 10th, filed report on 20th, still no word.[/quote]

it sounds like a lot of people are having a hard time with stamps.com. i would recommend new users to finish a different offer b/c all my friends are having the same problems with stamps.com too! :bomb:

i received guitar hero 2 today straight from red octane! i was one of the lucky peeps who used stamps.com before they became anal :lol:

sweet, i got my copy of Shadowrun today. The game is awesome. I'm gonna try to get another game from the site. Any one know any other good/ easy offers to do, I alrdy did true.com and the stamp one which didnt work. I have a credit card but i wanna do a offer which i have to pay little or no money.

[quote name='lilboo']I have a question about the Video Professor offer.
Am I getting this correctly?

You pay the $6.95 shipping (sigh, but ok) and you get 3 CD sent to you. You then have 10 days to try them out, and if you don't like them you only have to send ONE CD back?
Also, if I signed up today...that means my membership starts today, and will be billed again in 10 days unless I call to cancel to set up a return, right?

Is this how this works?
Lemme know..and if anyone has ever had a problem with this.

lilboo, this confused me to no end as well. I signed up for Video Professor on 5/26, didn't get it in the mail until like 6/3, and called today to cancel it. She asked me if there were any other programs I'd be interested in learning because they were having a buy one, get one free deal. I told her no, and then she instructed me to just mail back ONE of the CDs.

I was like "Only one? Do I need to send it back in the box it came in?" And she said "No, actually we just ask that you put the CD in an envelope and send it back. Just make sure you have the RMA number on it." So, I did what she instructed. Grabbed a $0.54 (formerly $0.48, damn you Wal-Mart rising prices!) bubble mailer, put the CD in, addressed it with the RMA on the outside, and sent it out.

She gave me her name and assured me that I would not be charged for anything else, So, hopefully everything goes smoothly, and I won't have to kill anyone..lol.

what offers are working the best and are the cheapest? I signed up for the get rich with ebay one (1.87) and used a visa gift card. But I haven't received any type of confirmation or anything?

[quote name='tacroy']what offers are working the best and are the cheapest? I signed up for the get rich with ebay one (1.87) and used a visa gift card. But I haven't received any type of confirmation or anything?[/quote]\

I did stamps.com and blockbuster. The stamps.com was relatively easy to cancel. I just was persistent with the foreign fellow. And I intend on getting my moneys worth of rentals from blockbuster before I cancel it. Both offers registered instantly for me.

[quote name='HappyMachete']I requested credit for stamps on 21st as well. This makes me hopeful I will get credit come monday. But not too hopeful...

Wait, did you actually file support tickets or did you wait a week, then file for missing credit?

EDIT: YES! I just did the GE critics choice offer... and got credit for it! And it was instant! Halfway there...[/quote]You have to wait 7 days (the request credit link doesnt show until 7 days have passed)

My 2nd GH2 bundle shipped earlier this week, should get it soon :D

Offer Completions
True.com May 3, 2007 1 credit
Gamefly May 3, 2007 1 credit
Get Rich with Google May 14, 2007 1 credit
Stamps.com Jun 1, 2007 1 credit

Missing Credit Requests (filed all 7 days later)
May 21, 2007 Blockbuster Received (still waiting)
May 21, 2007 eBay Success Kit Received (still waiting)
May 21, 2007 Stamps.com Received (got the credit for this one)

Your Order History
May 3, 2007 Guitar Hero II Bundle Shipped
Jun 1, 2007 Guitar Hero II Bundle Shipped

For stamps, make sure you login to your account using the program.

I've actually done stamps on 3 different sites and gotten credit for each one. You just gotta change the address on your current account to something else before you create the new one.

[quote name='Bezerker']For stamps, make sure you login to your account using the program.

I've actually done stamps on 3 different sites and gotten credit for each one. You just gotta change the address on your current account to something else before you create the new one.[/QUOTE]

What about CC/Phone number..?

I did this twice, but that's because my debit card expired and I got a new one--so I did it with my new debit :)

..so I can put any name/address..?
can you just elaborate more? :) LOL

ok so i got my referrals on the site... i tried the true.com offer and the stamps.com offer.

Neither went through. so i filed a mising credit thingy... that was 2 weeks ago... so what offer should i do *preferably cheap* to complete my offer.

FYI you cancel Get Rich With Google via e-mail and they respond within a few hours AND I wasn't charged when the trial ended.

[quote name='XMastaCrackaX']Ok i just submitted my account for review.. any clue how long it should take from here til they ship?[/quote]

they gave you a shipping estimate so expect it around them (most of the time its a day earlier)

Forza 2 already came in! Ok quick important question - eAuction Tutor and eBay success kit, has anyone done either/how do they work/easy to cancel/free/what price/etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back