FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. Even Guitar Hero 2 bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='mooinakan']yeah I just did that.. it went fast.

stamps still isin't showing up.. and I have 2 subscriptions to them (on the same name / cc / billing address with a different username), so I'm going to wait till tomorrow to see if anything happens, and if not I'm going to cancel both and go with another instant one.. Any suggestions?[/quote]

Well, a lot of people have had problems with stamps. I actually didn't. I signed up, downloaded the program, logged in, and it credited me. If you're not credited by tomorrow, chances are, you'll have to file for the missing credit. You'll only be able to get one credit though...even though you signed up twice. The stamps trial doesn't run out for like 30 days though, so I'd wait maybe 5-7 days, cancel both, and then apply for your missing credit (make sure to include the email headers). Hope this helps.

Ok I haven't done this in awhile--but I had my 2 referrals for quite some time, and I just completed an offer..(for $6--the Sleep Rite one)

Why does the account have to be submitted for review..?
This never happened before.

But anyway..I don't know what game to get..:(
Why can't they have the DDRU BUNDLE?! Jeeze.

Maybe once I get approved :)roll:)..i'll wait a bit, until they add more games

[quote name='mooinakan']Unfortunately I made the retarded mistake of trying to do stamps.com, and in the process of signing up, I clicked back and I think it screwed up the 'instant' part of my app. So I signed up again using the same info. Still dosen't show up on yourfree360games.com, but I'm getting the emails froms stamps.com x2 (one for each account). Hopefully I can cancel for both.

edit: how do I cancel gmoney?[/quote]

You have to download and install the stamps.com software and login to the software with the info you provided in signup.

To receive credit, register for a 30 day trial, install, and try the software.

Usually reports instantly

[quote name='lilboo']Why was my account submitted for review?
Is this normal..??[/quote]

This is purely a guess based on what people have said pages and pages ago in this thread, but I think they might have to review your referrals...make sure they completed the offers legitimately, and aren't violating the TOS somehow.

I've been strictly doing the points method since I signed up, so as I said, I'm just guessing. Doing two offers myself has been a hell of a lot easier for me than begging people to sign up.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']This is purely a guess based on what people have said pages and pages ago in this thread, but I think they might have to review your referrals...make sure they completed the offers legitimately, and aren't violating the TOS somehow.

I've been strictly doing the points method since I signed up, so as I said, I'm just guessing. Doing two offers myself has been a hell of a lot easier for me than begging people to sign up.[/quote]

What offers have you done that were quick to credit/cheap/easy to cancel.

I already did google but I need more...

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']What offers have you done that were quick to credit/cheap/easy to cancel.

I already did google but I need more...[/quote]

Well, as long as you clear your cookies, most of them shouldn't have problems crediting. The only offers I've done that I've had to submit credits for are Ebay Success Kit, Quickbooks, and Grant Mentor.

Grant Mentor is only $1.99 though, so the price is right, but you're taking a chance with the instant credit. Grant Search Provider on the other hand credited no problem. I think it's fairly cheap too. Eauction Tutor credited right away for me as well. I started doing these back at the beginning of May, so I'm not even sure how many are still available to do.

Cancelling hasn't been a problem for me at all. I think sometimes it depends on how confident you sound, whether people take you seriously or think they can talk you out of it. If they ask me why I'm cancelling, I tell them I'm not even interested in the product. I just wanted to try it out.

Also, direct responses work the best. Don't beat around the bush. If they say "Well, I can offer you blah blah blah for 2 months" instead of saying "That's ok. I really don't think I need that." (to which they can easily respond "but it has this and this and this!) say "No, I'm not interested." If they keep going, repeat and shorten your response, and intensify your tone. "I'm NOT interested." I tell my wife this all the time. If you talk like a pushover, people will treat you like one. These are just people doing their job, but you can't allow them to be better at it than you are.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']What is this now your fith game?;)
I am currently going for my second one.
How is there still something worth getting for yourself?[/QUOTE]

Well, that would be my 5th--I haven't even chose my 4th one yet. Still waiting for the account to be verified.. :roll: so stupid!

[quote name='JaTaN']You have to wait 7 days (the request credit link doesnt show until 7 days have passed)

My 2nd GH2 bundle shipped earlier this week, should get it soon :D

Offer Completions
True.com May 3, 2007 1 credit
Gamefly May 3, 2007 1 credit
Get Rich with Google May 14, 2007 1 credit
Stamps.com Jun 1, 2007 1 credit

Missing Credit Requests (filed all 7 days later)
May 21, 2007 Blockbuster Received (still waiting)
May 21, 2007 eBay Success Kit Received (still waiting)
May 21, 2007 Stamps.com Received (got the credit for this one)

Your Order History
May 3, 2007 Guitar Hero II Bundle Shipped
Jun 1, 2007 Guitar Hero II Bundle Shipped[/quote]Game came in today along with the XL t-shirt

I too wrote them about adding the DDR bundle:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

Yes, we are considering adding the DDR Bundle for a future update. If the
decision is made to add it, it would likely become available on our site
within the next 1-2 weeks.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again should you have any further
questions!

We'll find out pretty soon. That will probably be my 3rd or 4th game.

Oh and I hope GHII comes soon because the kids at school wont believe the site until I show them that I actually received something...

Damn freshmen...

It didnt help that a substitute teacher overheard me talking to them about it and after class pulled them aside and said it was a scam and I was trying to rip them off (rolls eyes).

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']I too wrote them about adding the DDR bundle:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

Yes, we are considering adding the DDR Bundle for a future update. If the
decision is made to add it, it would likely become available on our site
within the next 1-2 weeks.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again should you have any further
questions!

We'll find out pretty soon. That will probably be my 3rd or 4th game.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! At least I know to wait once my account gets verified! Much appreciated :)

[quote name='Malik112099']these are the offers I have done....they all credited instantly..

Stamps.com
Get Rich with Google
Increase My Margin
eAuction Tutor[/quote]

When did you do the stamps.com? Recently?

Does anyone know what offers are totally free? My parents think this is a scam and they probably won't let me use their credit card, so I have to use a fake one. I did the GE entertainment thing, but I need another one. Stamps seems like a possible candidate but that isn't working for a lot of people now.

[quote name='xboxowns']Does anyone know what offers are totally free? My parents think this is a scam and they probably won't let me use their credit card, so I have to use a fake one. I did the GE entertainment thing, but I need another one. Stamps seems like a possible candidate but that isn't working for a lot of people now.[/quote]

I hope you didnt just make up a number...:hot:

[quote name='xboxowns']Does anyone know what offers are totally free? My parents think this is a scam and they probably won't let me use their credit card, so I have to use a fake one. I did the GE entertainment thing, but I need another one. Stamps seems like a possible candidate but that isn't working for a lot of people now.[/QUOTE]

?!
Why would you use a fake one ?! ?!

..wait, you used a FAKE one, and it got approved?!
...?!?

Ok, can we make a list of what offers are crediting for people, and if they are instant?

WORKING
Get Rich With Google - Instant
Body Fit Pro - Instant
GE Critics Ent. Choice - Instant
Eauction Tutor - Insant
Gamefly - Takes up to 7 days to credit I hear
Blockbuster - Crediting but dunno how much time
Stamps - Instant for some, but not working for many

Also i need to do one more offer thats not on this list for game #3

[quote name='lilboo']?!
Why would you use a fake one ?! ?!

..wait, you used a FAKE one, and it got approved?!
...?!?[/QUOTE]

Sure, if you know it's not going to be charged, what's the problem? How else is a 14 year old kid going to do these offers?

All it took to get it approved was to read some of this:

http://www.thetaoofmakingmoney.com/2007/04/12/324.html

I hope I'm not going to get banned just for mentioning this...

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']You might not get banned from here but it's probable that you could get arrest for fraud.[/QUOTE]

Damn, seriously? I should reconsider not doing this.

[quote name='xboxowns']Damn, seriously? I should reconsider not doing this.[/quote]

yeah im pretty sure you can get arrested.....if your not a loud to use a CC, buy one of those prepaid ones..

[quote name='TheBookerMan']How have people had luck with quicken? I signed up but no instant credit.

Also, they have the same number as the eauction kit, whats up with that?[/quote]

Several of these products belong to the same parent company. Quickbooks, eAuction Tutor, and Increase My Margin are all through Pacific Webworks. Ultima Smile and Ultima Weight Loss Patch are the same company (obviously). As are Essential Living - Sleep Rite and Essential Living Weight Loss (again, obviously).

When I called to cancel eAuction Tutor, they told me I had two accounts open...both for eAuction Tutor. I was confused, so she went ahead and closed out both for me (I found out later the 2nd one was actually Increase My Margin, but luckily I had already gotten credit for it). Apparently they don't even really know what they're selling..lol.

I called the customer service number to cancel The Grant Mentor but all I get is a automated voice saying "Thank you for calling. If you know the extension of the person you want to reach you may dial it now." three times and then says "Thank you for calling." then hangs up. What am I supposed to do as I couldn't find an extension number.

[quote name='badramen']I called the customer service number to cancel The Grant Mentor but all I get is a automated voice saying "Thank you for calling. If you know the extension of the person you want to reach you may dial it now." three times and then says "Thank you for calling." then hangs up. What am I supposed to do as I couldn't find an extension number.[/quote]

Yeah, they're actually really difficult to get ahold of, and I don't think they're there on weekends. You're probably going to have to wait till Monday. When I called it rang and rang and rang and rang, and then FINALLY someone answered.

it took about 25 days for me to get credit for stamps with manual credit request.

does any1 know if eauction tutor charges and how much and how easy is was to cancel and everything. Thanks.

anyone have problems with Gmoney?
I did the offer earlier this week and it processed through and credited me it immediately. But i have not gotten an email for log in information or anything which is very strange. I have now sent them 4 emails through the contact us part of the website and they have not acknowledged me. and the first 1.87 fee hit my credit card.

Is there anything else i can do other than calling?
if they charge my card for a full membership is the best thing to do just to Dispute it with Chase*my credit card company* or what?

[quote name='XMastaCrackaX']anyone have problems with Gmoney?
I did the offer earlier this week and it processed through and credited me it immediately. But i have not gotten an email for log in information or anything which is very strange. I have now sent them 4 emails through the contact us part of the website and they have not acknowledged me. and the first 1.87 fee hit my credit card.

Is there anything else i can do other than calling?
if they charge my card for a full membership is the best thing to do just to Dispute it with Chase*my credit card company* or what?[/quote]

Hmm

I got no emails when I signed up but I emailed them with the subject "I would like to cancel my trial account." In the message I gave them all of my info and said I wanted to cancel before I got charged. They replied within 30 minutes and said my account was canceled. The $1.87 is what they charge for the 7 day trial- thats completley normal...

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']Hmm

I got no emails when I signed up but I emailed them with the subject "I would like to cancel my trial account." In the message I gave them all of my info and said I wanted to cancel before I got charged. They replied within 30 minutes and said my account was canceled. The $1.87 is what they charge for the 7 day trial- thats completley normal...[/quote]

When you say u gave them all ur info u mean. like name, address, phone number etc etc right?

[quote name='XMastaCrackaX']When you say u gave them all ur info u mean. like name, address, phone number etc etc right?[/QUOTE]

Yup.

[quote name='XMastaCrackaX']My Guitar Hero 2 was listed as Shipped on the 6th. and it says an estimated date of shipping on the 13. will i get any tracking info?[/quote]

Same for me. I really hope I get the tshirt too!!!

[quote name='XMastaCrackaX']My Guitar Hero 2 was listed as Shipped on the 6th. and it says an estimated date of shipping on the 13. will i get any tracking info?[/quote]

I didn't get a tracking # same with most people.

Hey I contacted the company about possibly putting up new games and I got what seems to be a bull response like "in our next update a few days from now we will include them". But it doesn't seem like they ever update their site. I was wondering if anyone had any information about new games or if you've gotten a similar response.

I signed up with two offers, and canceled them a few days later. They said that I sent the wrong info for the lost credit request, so I re-sent the "correct" info, and still havent gotten any.

ahh this site is a pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back