FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. Even Guitar Hero 2 bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop offering cash! The purpose of this thread was to get people to do this for free. By offering cash you're going to turn this into a bidding war and no one will want to do this for the good of anyone else.

I heard some of these offers work with gift card CC's from supermarkets? Anyone care to explain? Ill be sure to sign up if anyone can explain what I ahve to do (never used one before) Also how much money should be on there?

I know there aren't many people whom are new to this.. but I'm gonna try anyway.
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232674
If you sign up, I'm not going to give you money, games, or anything.. LOL but I'll be more then happy to help you out to choose which offers to do and answer any questions you might have.

I've done a lot offers, and I'm getting quite sick of doing an offer and getting disapproved..I already did one..so if I can get 2 people to do 1 offer, thanks :)

^ so help? :)

EDIT: Oh Wow, NEVERMIND! I just checked the site and they re-added the GE Critic's Choice offer..the refundable $2.50..and I just completed that aaaand.. I'm getting Overlord! Wooo hooo! Feel free to sign up if you want, though :)

[quote name='lilboo']I know there aren't many people whom are new to this.. but I'm gonna try anyway.
If you sign up, I'm not going to give you money, games, or anything.. LOL but I'll be more then happy to help you out to choose which offers to do and answer any questions you might have.

I've done a lot offers, and I'm getting quite sick of doing an offer and getting disapproved..I already did one..so if I can get 2 people to do 1 offer, thanks :)

^ so help? :)

EDIT: Oh Wow, NEVERMIND! I just checked the site and they re-added the GE Critic's Choice offer..the refundable $2.50..and I just completed that aaaand.. I'm getting Overlord! Wooo hooo! Feel free to sign up if you want, though :)[/quote]

No offense to you. But you have earned many games from this site... I think it would be better if you let some other people have some of the referrals.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']No offense to you. But you have earned many games from this site... I think it would be better if you let some other people have some of the referrals.[/QUOTE]

What harm does it if I show a link? I'm not begging, I'm not bribing anyone which is more then some others. Just making it available, 'tis all.

I never had my question answered,

Can you switch back to offers once you have made the jump to referrals. It seems like you can but the site says that you are only allowed 1 account change. Is that just a guideline? They were very strict about starting another account from the household so I would rather not get blocked again. Are you or are you not allowed to change back to offers once you go to referrals?

Thanks

You don't need to create another account. When you've gotten your game just reset it and be done with it. There's a little button that says "reset my account" once you've done that you can choose whether you want to do referrals or do the offers yourself.

[quote name='Redeema']You don't need to create another account. When you've gotten your game just reset it and be done with it. There's a little button that says "reset my account" once you've done that you can choose whether you want to do referrals or do the offers yourself.[/quote]

I know that once you reset your account you can make a change, but I still need 1 referral before I can redeem it for a game. Can I switch back to offers without getting that last referral and do another offer instead? I can't seem to get that last one. And I have very unreliable friends. *poor judgement on my part (my own fault on that one)*

I need all the help that I can get
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=233069

Thanks again.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']I know that once you reset your account you can make a change, but I still need 1 referral before I can redeem it for a game. Can I switch back to offers without getting that last referral and do another offer instead? I can't seem to get that last one. And I have very unreliable friends. *poor judgement on my part (my own fault on that one)*

I need all the help that I can get
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=233069

Thanks again.[/quote]
I'll help you out and do a ref. Been meaning to get in on this for a little while now.

*EDIT* Annnd you're done! Enjoy the game!

So if anyone would like to help out, I need two:
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=233309

[quote name='lilboo']:applause: aww this thread is so nice :)[/quote]

Lilboo,

As a professional to this yf360g.com site. Now that the referrals have been completed I reset my account and converted it back to points and it states to complete 1 more offer to complete. I havent completed the first offer. Is something wrong here? Lil' Help would be great.;)

Thanks

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Lilboo,

As a professional to this yf360g.com site. Now that the referrals have been completed I reset my account and converted it back to points and it states to complete 1 more offer to complete. I havent completed the first offer. Is something wrong here? Lil' Help would be great.;)

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Yes, I had that last time--it goes away within a couple hours to a day. I got all excited too and thought I was given some sort of extra credit.. LOL but no, once I did another offer (To have made "2 complete offers") i was given credit for the first one..and the other check mark went away.

Actually, then the next day I saw the credit under the credit list..and I was missing a check mark :( (But I sent a support ticket, and that was taken care of quickly)

PS: YAY! My DDRU shipped today!

[quote name='lilboo']
EDIT: Oh Wow, NEVERMIND! I just checked the site and they re-added the GE Critic's Choice offer..the refundable $2.50..and I just completed that aaaand.. I'm getting Overlord! Wooo hooo! Feel free to sign up if you want, though :)[/quote]

What does that one involve? Does it credit instantly? Easy to cancel?

[quote name='blk00civicsi']All righty folks lets get this man some referrals!!!!!!!
He Helped Me Let's Help Him[/quote]

Yeah! What he said!

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']What does that one involve? Does it credit instantly? Easy to cancel?[/QUOTE]

EXTREMELY instantly. Meaning it was credited by the time I got back to the main page!!
You pay $2.50 for the month--(which gets refunded if you cancel, BTW) and you have 30 days to cancel (NICE NICE NICE)
And that's it.

So this is a free offer, $2.50 up front. Even if you paid the $2.50, it's nothing terrible.. but alas, you do get it back.

So do yourfree360games.com a favor, if you sign up for it--cancel in like 2, 3 weeks :)

Oh and BTW, it's good because let's say they cancel your account and still charge you the monthly fee..it's only $12 a month..(Not saying they will charge you, but it's good to know that we may only have to fight over $12, rathet then $60-$80 like the other offers)

[quote name='lilboo']EXTREMELY instantly. Meaning it was credited by the time I got back to the main page!!
You pay $2.50 for the month--(which gets refunded if you cancel, BTW) and you have 30 days to cancel (NICE NICE NICE)
And that's it.

So this is a free offer, $2.50 up front. Even if you paid the $2.50, it's nothing terrible.. but alas, you do get it back.

So do yourfree360games.com a favor, if you sign up for it--cancel in like 2, 3 weeks :)

Oh and BTW, it's good because let's say they cancel your account and still charge you the monthly fee..it's only $12 a month..(Not saying they will charge you, but it's good to know that we may only have to fight over $12, rathet then $60-$80 like the other offers)[/quote]

Sounds good. What is the deal with my screen though? Should I tell them it is displaying oddly (remember how I said it still shows a check for grw/google even though that one counted towards GHII which I already recieved?). It is still like that. I'm worried that it wont credit the offer if the page is kinda messed up.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']Sounds good. What is the deal with my screen though? Should I tell them it is displaying oddly (remember how I said it still shows a check for grw/google even though that one counted towards GHII which I already recieved?). It is still like that. I'm worried that it wont credit the offer if the page is kinda messed up.[/QUOTE]

Funny thing is, I had done an offer to go along with my already "Refer 2 people" check mark. I claimed my game (DDRU) and when I reset it showed "Refer 2 people" as checked..and I thought..Hmmm? So I changed my acount back to points.. I had "complete 1 offer" checked.. so I thought.. HMMM?! This is NICE.

So I went and did an offer, the next morning it was approved. I saw the e-mail before I saw the website..and when I got to the website I had no check marks at all (LOL) even when I changed from referal back to points. I also SAW the credit there (with the date being it got credited that day too!) so I sent in a support ticket, and everything was fine within a few hours.

I would go ahead do an offer. If you get approved and you have no check marks..just send in a support ticket. If you DO get approved and you get to place an order.. just hurry the fuck up and place an order LOL

BTW- Are you waiting on any missing credits? If you are, maybe you got credited for something and they just never told you?

[quote name='Malik112099']still no credit from ebay success kit....boo on them too![/QUOTE]

don't plan on it! :(
Move to the next offer. I'm "still waiting" on my manual credit almost 5 weeks later.

[quote name='lilboo']
BTW- Are you waiting on any missing credits? If you are, maybe you got credited for something and they just never told you?[/quote]

Nope no missing credits. I've only done one offer (GRW/Google). I'll do the GE when I get home. Sounds like a good one.

[quote name='lilboo']don't plan on it! :(
Move to the next offer. I'm "still waiting" on my manual credit almost 5 weeks later.[/quote]

yeah i already did...i cancelled ebay success kit and signed up for GE critics choice just now and got the credit superfast...thank god this one is free caue i lost $2 on the ebay success kit..oh well....i just placed my order for DiRT!!! WOOO!!!!

Has anyone done that offer with the Ink? Spend $30 on ink and you get approved instantly? I'm thinking about doing it because I DO need black ink.
Just wonder how the prices are on that site..and it's not hard to spend $30 on ink :(

[quote name='georox']lilboo since you seem to be a pro at this, when you do a credit request in 7 days, do they normally fulfill it fairly quick?[/QUOTE]

Only did 1 manual credit request, and I didn't received it yet :(

i sent them an email about eBay Success Kit..maybe they'll do something about it.....i noticed that the little picture for the ebay success kit is always red x'ed too...none of the others are.....anyways...heres the email i sent them:

I am part of a forum where a lot of members are using your great site. We are all currently having problems obtaining credit for the eBay Success Kit. For some it has been a few weeks. We love the site but the eBay Success Kit seems to be smearing your otherwise perfect site. Anything you can do to alleviate this problem for current and future users of the site would be much appreciated. Thank You.

Can you cancel the GE's choice thing online?

Edit: Well I pressured myself into doing the offer even though I used a debit gift card thing with only $2.09, thing is they haven't charged me yet. Do they charge later on or did I get lucky? Btw I fell relieved because ive been with this topic since it started and this is my first game im gonna get.....FINALLY!...maybe, if they don't figure out I have only 2.09 on the card =[

[quote name='SoNiC1023']Can you cancel the GE's choice thing online?

Edit: Well I pressured myself into doing the offer even though I used a debit gift card thing with only $2.09, thing is they haven't charged me yet. Do they charge later on or did I get lucky? Btw I fell relieved because ive been with this topic since it started and this is my first game im gonna get.....FINALLY!...maybe, if they don't figure out I have only 2.09 on the card =[[/quote]

they dont charge till the end of the month...i think

[quote name='KillerFurby07']Ok so I'm new to this. The true.com offer that's mentioned on the original post doesn't seem to be still listed. What other free offers should I do?[/quote]

stamps.com and ge critics choice are free.....as long as you cancel them within the given time frame

[quote name='Malik112099']they dont charge till the end of the month...i think[/quote]

Well if they do charge at the end of the month I dont have to worry cause I plan on cancelling the moment my item says shipped. O and like my above post says can you cancel online?

[quote name='SoNiC1023']Well if they do charge at the end of the month I dont have to worry cause I plan on cancelling the moment my item says shipped. O and like my above post says can you cancel online?[/quote]

i plan on calling to cancel ge critics choice..i call to cancel all of my offers....that way i have instant verification and a confirmation number of my cancellation..i hate waiting for customer service to email me back....

I just signed up for this and did the stamps.com and the GE critics choice things. Everything is going smooth now. Ordered GH II bundle and order says processing....How long do I need to wait to cancel these offers?

[quote name='m3talst0rm']I just signed up for this and did the stamps.com and the GE critics choice things. Everything is going smooth now. Ordered GH II bundle and order says processing....How long do I need to wait to cancel these offers?[/quote]

wait you just did stamps and it credited you? What OS do you have and did you do anything special to get it to work? Very few people have gotten that to go through...

Oh cancel them as soon as it says shipped for the status.

[quote name='m3talst0rm']I just signed up for this and did the stamps.com and the GE critics choice things. Everything is going smooth now. Ordered GH II bundle and order says processing....How long do I need to wait to cancel these offers?[/quote]

I think I waited 4 days or so to cancel stamps.com

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']wait you just did stamps and it credited you? What OS do you have and did you do anything special to get it to work? Very few people have gotten that to go through...

Oh cancel them as soon as it says shipped for the status.[/quote]

Im using XPsp2. I did it through firefox 1.5. I just entered my information and refreshed my page on yourfree360games.com and I was credited for the offer. I didn't even download the software. Should I?

My "Guitar Hero II bundle" status says "processing." I guess I don't understand what is going on during the "processing" period. Are they reviewing my account? Do I need to download the stamps software and use it? Or am I cool since it already said I completed that offer?

Called to cancel Stamps and they offered to extend the free trial for another month and add another $10 to my balance for free

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back