FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. Even Guitar Hero 2 bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='nikelecious91']if anyone doesnt want to go through all that hassle from canceling stamps, just tell them you don't have a printer..lol[/QUOTE]

I actually tried to go that route, I actually don't own a printer. But they still gave me a free month with $10 more dollars in stamps, and then they quickly hung up. So I get to call back a month from now.

[quote name='blue_volvo']I actually tried to go that route, I actually don't own a printer. But they still gave me a free month with $10 more dollars in stamps, and then they quickly hung up. So I get to call back a month from now.[/quote]

They quickly hung up on you?

I don't think they are allowed to do that.

I could be wrong though.

Hey guys I got the GH2 bundle with stamps.com and GE critics. Both were easy and I just cancled over the phone 3 days after I got credit (which was instantly for both).

However, I want to do another game and am going to try the Blockbuster one, but I'm not sure what to do for my second offer. Anyone have a suggestion, it's ok if it isn't free but nothing more than a $5 investment would be nice. I'm thinking about doing that buy 3 Ties thing but I'm not sure.

One thing i dont like about this site is that a good portion of the offers dont even give you a confirmation email so you cant copy/paste it to prove you did it.
i got one offer to go through on the second game i wanted to get and ive done two more for the 2nd offer and neither has gone through..... im sure im not the only one in this boat tho.

Ive had to cancel tons of trials and lemme tell you, you HAVE to be firm.

For the medical ones(weight loss things) tell them your doctor advised against it and you have a medical condition where it could kill you !

For everything else just say you were offered a job over seas or your a soldier or something. The bottom line is you have to be FIRM, give them no chance to get you to stay, and ALWAYS get a confirmation number. if they dont automatically give you one, ask for one.

Also, NEVER tell them you just did it for the free games, you dont wanna mess it up for the rest of us!

[quote name='TheBookerMan']Ive had to cancel tons of trials and lemme tell you, you HAVE to be firm.

For the medical ones(weight loss things) tell them your doctor advised against it and you have a medical condition where it could kill you !

For everything else just say you were offered a job over seas or your a soldier or something. The bottom line is you have to be FIRM, give them no chance to get you to stay, and ALWAYS get a confirmation number. if they dont automatically give you one, ask for one.

Also, NEVER tell them you just did it for the free games, you dont wanna mess it up for the rest of us![/quote]

or you could grow some balls and tell them to cancel your account...there is no law saying you have to give a reason why you are canceling...it doesnt matter why you want to cancel....just cancel the fucking account

[quote name='Malik112099']or you could grow some balls and tell them to cancel your account...there is no law saying you have to give a reason why you are canceling...it doesnt matter why you want to cancel....just cancel the fucking account[/QUOTE]

Who are you to talk? These people can be difficult to reason with. They could ask for a reason, you don't want to sound like an idiot.

[quote name='xboxowns']Who are you to talk? These people can be difficult to reason with. They could ask for a reason, you don't want to sound like an idiot.[/quote]

"I thought your product sucked and only a moron would pay the rates you want." I told my last one that when they asked. :D

[quote name='georox']"I thought your product sucked and only a moron would pay the rates you want." I told my last one that when they asked. :D[/quote]

see? balls!

[quote name='xboxowns']Who are you to talk? These people can be difficult to reason with. They could ask for a reason, you don't want to sound like an idiot.[/quote]

who cares what you sound like? do you think you are going to be in walmart one day hitting on some highschooler when some paki dude walks up to you and says in horribly broken engrish "Hey, you sound familiar....Did you cancel stamps.com a few months back and gave the excuse that your parents yelled at you for using their credit card for some stupid referral site?" and then the highschooler will laugh at your chester ass and skip away with her bubbly friends leaving you in the girl's panty isle with some paki guy laughing at you?

all this cause you sounded like an idiot over the phone cancelling some bullshit offer to get a free game?

seriously man, seeeeeeeeriously....

Fantastic! My second GHII bundle shipped yesterday (Thursday).

Hopefully it gets here soon. We've been playing a lot of GHII around here!

[quote name='FxhoundADAM']Hey guys I got the GH2 bundle with stamps.com and GE critics. Both were easy and I just cancled over the phone 3 days after I got credit (which was instantly for both).

However, I want to do another game and am going to try the Blockbuster one, but I'm not sure what to do for my second offer. Anyone have a suggestion, it's ok if it isn't free but nothing more than a $5 investment would be nice. I'm thinking about doing that buy 3 Ties thing but I'm not sure.[/quote]

GEt Rich with Google costs $2.50 for a 7 day trial. Credits instantly!

Oh and they fixed the problem with my account this morning:

"I apologize for the inconvenience. I have corrected the issue with your account that was causing the error and your status will now accurately be displayed."

Nice. I need one more offer and have done GOOGLE and GE Critics Choice. What should I do? I dont care if it costs money I just want instant credit....

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']Oh and they fixed the problem with my account this morning:

"I apologize for the inconvenience. I have corrected the issue with your account that was causing the error and your status will now accurately be displayed."

Nice. I need one more offer and have done GOOGLE and GE Critics Choice. What should I do? I dont care if it costs money I just want instant credit....[/QUOTE]

Essential Living Sleep Rite. You get a 7 day supply of sleeping pills (LOL) it costs $5.96 (or $6.95..sigh) but it credits quickly, and there is a live chat you can cancel with.

The $6 or $7 isnt refundable tho :(

[quote name='lilboo']Essential Living Sleep Rite. You get a 7 day supply of sleeping pills (LOL) it costs $5.96 (or $6.95..sigh) but it credits quickly, and there is a live chat you can cancel with.

The $6 or $7 isnt refundable tho :([/quote]

Live chat meaning online? Is the blockbuster crediting instantly? I'd rather do that so I dont need to explain the sleeping pills to my parents. Maybe I'll try stamps anyways (sigh). It couldnt hurt...

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']Live chat meaning online? Is the blockbuster crediting instantly? I'd rather do that so I dont need to explain the sleeping pills to my parents. Maybe I'll try stamps anyways (sigh). It couldnt hurt...[/QUOTE]

Yes live chat online, sorry.
THe pills (rofl) come in a really small discrete envelope so if you did that, maybe you can get to it before them...? LOL Or just say you did it for a free trial so you can get a game!

Also, the Ultima Weight Loss patch credited within an hour.

[quote name='lilboo']Yes live chat online, sorry.
THe pills (rofl) come in a really small discrete envelope so if you did that, maybe you can get to it before them...? LOL Or just say you did it for a free trial so you can get a game!

Also, the Ultima Weight Loss patch credited within an hour.[/quote]

Yeah I dont think they would really care it's just that my mom can be really annoying sometimes. I think I'll give stamps a try and then do one of those. Does anyone know about blockbuster though?

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']Yeah I dont think they would really care it's just that my mom can be really annoying sometimes. I think I'll give stamps a try and then do one of those. Does anyone know about blockbuster though?[/QUOTE]

Stamps DID work for me :)
I haven't done blockbuster on this site, sorry ;(

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']Yeah I dont think they would really care it's just that my mom can be really annoying sometimes. I think I'll give stamps a try and then do one of those. Does anyone know about blockbuster though?[/quote]

I did blockbuster and stamps. Both were pretty much instantaneous.

Has anyone tried the ink place? Some of my referrals went through and I'm looking to get another game.

[quote name='brainwarped']I did blockbuster and stamps. Both were pretty much instantaneous.

Has anyone tried the ink place? Some of my referrals went through and I'm looking to get another game.[/QUOTE]

Thats what I wanna know too! I DO need ink..so it wouldn't really be a waste!

I think my question got skipped over:

I completed an offer and have 2 referrals (both boxes are checked off) but it is not allowing me to order. Is it because a third referral signed up under my account but never completed an offer. Any ideas?

[quote name='iguss']I think my question got skipped over:

I completed an offer and have 2 referrals (both boxes are checked off) but it is not allowing me to order. Is it because a third referral signed up under my account but never completed an offer. Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

Send in a support ticket, they should be able to clear it up for you.
Is it saying "Submit my account for review"?

[quote name='lilboo']Thats what I wanna know too! I DO need ink..so it wouldn't really be a waste![/quote]

it is kinda overpriced (by about $10-$15 from what I've seen) but if you need the ink anyways it is like you are paying $10 for the game. If it credits instantly like I think it claims to I'll do it. I want the NY Times anyways so I am strongly considering that.

[quote name='blue_volvo']I actually tried to go that route, I actually don't own a printer. But they still gave me a free month with $10 more dollars in stamps, and then they quickly hung up. So I get to call back a month from now.[/quote]

lol dont they realize you need a damn printer...?

i just said "but i dont have a printer" after the lady insisted on giving me another month and she said "oh...your account has been canceled, thanks for calling."

so i feel a little bit silly, but is the ge critic's choice offer still available? i've been over the offers pages with a fine toothed comb and i can't for the life of me find it. maybe i'm losin' it...

[quote name='bigmouth']Just found this great thread and signed up a referral account. Could anyone be kindful to help me out? Free game would be awesome gift for everyone here!

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=233359
[/quote]

if you just found this thread how come you didnt read it and have the common sense to do two offers yourself?

[quote name='wertt']so i feel a little bit silly, but is the ge critic's choice offer still available? i've been over the offers pages with a fine toothed comb and i can't for the life of me find it. maybe i'm losin' it...[/quote]

no..it's gone....everything is in alphabetical order and it was on the second page...gone again...maybe they have a quota and then they come off the site for a while till everyone that just signed up cancels?

[quote name='mcdaking84']stamps gave me the credit immediatly but the ebay one still hasnt credited me. Does the ebay one work?[/QUOTE]

Hasn't worked for A LOT of people.

Seriously just do two offers. I tried for about a week and a half and FINALLY got the two referrals. Do Get Rich with Google and Stamps.com and they will begin to process your order and probably ship out your game by tomorrow morning. It will only cost you $2 if you do both of those offers.

To anyone that recently did the stamps.com, does it still credit instantly? When I did it last month, it worked instantly but now I'm going to help my friend get a game (GRAW 2) and all I can think of is blockbuster or stamps..and I want to make sure stamps is STILL instant..

btw is google money gone? i dont see it anymore..

[quote name='mcdaking84']stamps is the best bet. Did it last night, got credit 10 minutes later[/quote]

thanks for the heads up!

anyone else get stamps.com to credit instant in the last couple weeks?

[quote name='nikelecious91']thanks for the heads up!

anyone else get stamps.com to credit instant in the last couple weeks?[/QUOTE]

I did, but this was a little bit more then a month ago.. was my second offer..That and True.com worked like a charm :)

[quote name='lilboo']I did, but this was a little bit more then a month ago.. was my second offer..That and True.com worked like a charm :)[/quote]

yeah i also did my stamp.com a month ago and it credited instantly. now im helping my friend do it.

[quote name='mcdaking84']does blockbuster work instantly?[/quote]

yeah it should. it credited me in about one minute.

[quote name='nikelecious91']To anyone that recently did the stamps.com, does it still credit instantly? When I did it last month, it worked instantly but now I'm going to help my friend get a game (GRAW 2) and all I can think of is blockbuster or stamps..and I want to make sure stamps is STILL instant..

btw is google money gone? i dont see it anymore..[/quote]

It registered for me within 5 minutes, which is pretty much instant IMO when I did it on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back