FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='n8rockerasu']Who's gotten their $90 credit?? This is ANOTHER completely unsubstantiated claim. I don't have to post the results of my research. I do it for the benefit of people who were seeking confirmation on this issue (You were one of them). It's not my fault some of them have been misinformed along the way.

The point about people wanting $70 to buy something like a Wii game is a valid argument. However, if anyone paid any attention to what Blaze posted pages ago, you can request that yourfree360games.com just send you $60 via paypal. If the $10 extra is really worth waiting on a game to be shipped to you, shipping it back, waiting for the return to process, and waiting on the refund, then go right ahead. To me (and this is my opinion) it's retarded.

I've made out pretty well because of this website (7 GHIIs, Gears of War, and Forza 2), and I've used every opportunity to the fullest extent possible. I'm more than happy to share what I've learned with others, but not if I'm going to have to fight halfwits and wishful thinkers. If you want me to be the bad guy, I'll be the bad guy. I won't say another word about it.[/QUOTE]

Blaze said they would give you an ebgames gift card, which is totally untrue, not paypal money.

Second, your trying to validate your point by using your personal oppinion. Your saying it's not worth it for just $10 extra dollars($70) to do the hassle of shipping it back. The thing is, its STILL $70 at LEAST.

And it takes alot of effot? The same box you get it in is the same one you ship it. print the return slip from amazon and give it to your mailman when he comes(put a note on the door and he'll bring it back to the post office)

And than just wait 7 - 14 business days.

Does that seem hard to anyone? any harder than getting the game?

[quote name='TheBookerMan']Blaze said they would give you an ebgames gift card, which is totally untrue, not paypal money.

Second, your trying to validate your point by using your personal oppinion. Your saying it's not worth it for just $10 extra dollars($70) to do the hassle of shipping it back. The thing is, its STILL $70 at LEAST.

And it takes alot of effot? The same box you get it in is the same one you ship it. print the return slip from amazon and give it to your mailman when he comes(put a note on the door and he'll bring it back to the post office)

And than just wait 7 - 14 business days.

Does that seem hard to anyone? any harder than getting the game?[/quote]

First, are we still on this shit??? Seriously?! That was like 3 days ago, lol.

Second, for the record, I just sold a GHII bundle on Ebay for $81 + shipping. I'd rather invest my effort in that, than sending it back to Amazon, but that's just me. Also, have you seen the box Amazon uses? You could ship a fuckin 10 year old in that thing.

Third, Y-O-U ' R-E means "you are". Y-O-U-R means "your"!

Just canceled grant search provider

they send you a reminder email like google money did, and those 2 companies get respect for that, because most hope you forget and charge you.

However, please don't cancel online. I canceled online but decided to call today anyway, and the guy told me that my account was still active. Maybe i got lucky but this guy was really cool. Lets put it like this...he said let me get your cancellation number before asking why i didn't want to use it anymore. Non aggressive yet helpful people are hard to find.

Then i canceled video professor which i need to return. Not a big deal to me since i got a post office trip coming up soon anyway.

Increase my margin is mountain time so i got to wait a whiles before its 8 am over there.

[quote name='FatoonsBaby710']My GHII shipped today...what am I looking at as what day I shall be receiving it???[/quote]

You should recieve it within/around 1 week.

The stamps.com offer is back up.

Also, I've got a question. I was trying to do the Grant Search offer last night, but when I put in my visa gift card info, it said something about how my information was wrong, and went back to the credit card info page. I tried one more time, and it just said it was a duplicate order. I assumed that it just didn't allow gift cards and left the site, and I never got credit for it on yourfree360games, but when I checked the balance of my gift card, it had a $3.95 charge pending, which is the charge for Grant Search's shipping and handling. Are they going to charge me, or was that some sort of test charge to see whether I was using a gift card?

Also, what do I actually have to do for the stamps.com offer to credit? I downloaded and installed the software, but what do I have to do to get yourfree360games to give me credit for it?

[quote name='Cow_tipper']The stamps.com offer is back up.

Also, I've got a question. I was trying to do the Grant Search offer last night, but when I put in my visa gift card info, it said something about how my information was wrong, and went back to the credit card info page. I tried one more time, and it just said it was a duplicate order. I assumed that it just didn't allow gift cards and left the site, and I never got credit for it on yourfree360games, but when I checked the balance of my gift card, it had a $3.95 charge pending, which is the charge for Grant Search's shipping and handling. Are they going to charge me, or was that some sort of test charge to see whether I was using a gift card?

Also, what do I actually have to do for the stamps.com offer to credit? I downloaded and installed the software, but what do I have to do to get yourfree360games to give me credit for it?[/quote]

It isnt exactly instant from what I have seen, it takes around 5 minutes, but really what you do is just use the 'web browser' in stamps.com's application and check out their online store through that.

Still waiting on my stamps.com credit, ordered it May 24th.

Anyone else wait this long for a credit? And if so, did you recieve credit for it or did it just go away?

This is ridiculous to be waiting this long for a credit.

stamps is an instant(5min) credit offer, when i did the offer, i installed the program and went back to the site and i already got the credit..

u have the confirmation email right? u should be fine....

I am on a mac so the stamps program is not installing. Is there a way for me to go on a windows pc and dl it and stil lget credit?

[quote name='Manning']I am on a mac so the stamps program is not installing. Is there a way for me to go on a windows pc and dl it and stil lget credit?[/quote]

Yes.

So I'm going to send my GH II Bundle to Amazon. I don't know if I printed out everything correctly. How do they charge amazon instead of you for shipping it back? I printed off a lil barcode, but it said to put inside the package. Do they scan the little barcodes that were on the box already?

[quote name='greatest']stamps is an instant(5min) credit offer, when i did the offer, i installed the program and went back to the site and i already got the credit..

u have the confirmation email right? u should be fine....[/quote]

i've already printed postage, and its been about 4 hours....still no sign of credit. However the ebay success kit from online supplier is going to get cancelled real quick.

Just signed up for the Essential Weight Loss one.

Have already received two GHII bundles in the past. Methinks this one will go towards a second controller, or maybe a 4000 Points card.

[quote name='Rig']Just signed up for the Essential Weight Loss one.

Have already received two GHII bundles in the past. Methinks this one will go towards a second controller, or maybe a 4000 Points card.[/QUOTE]

you could get those from gaminglagoon with offers that arent on yourfree360games :p

It wouldn't let me do the weight loss or sleep rite one with my visa gift card. Has anyone else had any luck?

[quote name='flatliner718']i've already printed postage, and its been about 4 hours....still no sign of credit. However the ebay success kit from online supplier is going to get cancelled real quick.[/quote]

i didn't get instant credit for either of these, but i did get credit a few weeks later after cancelling both of them.

When should I cancel my free trials? Should I do it now that I have already placed an order for my game and it is processing, or do I need to wait?

[quote name='Weedy649']you could get those from gaminglagoon with offers that arent on yourfree360games :p[/quote]

I browsed their site; didn't really care for them.

Plus, I hear too many "completed, but no credit" complaints about them. I have always been credited from this site.

EDIT: And the weight loss one credited!

[quote name='wertt']i didn't get instant credit for either of these, but i did get credit a few weeks later after cancelling both of them.[/quote]

how soon did you cancel...and still got credit?

[quote name='Manning']Stamps.com has been confirmed for me[/quote]

Man how the hell are you getting these confirmed for you, and not me we were talking about this the same time last night on here. I'll tell you what, i'm feelin pretty pissy for the whole thing, and doing about 4 of them and none of them across the board did squat.

for anyone that cant get stamps.com to work:

try cancelling and doing it again....when i did stamps.com i didnt get credit instantly (waited about 5 minutes lol). Then, i cancelled it, did the offer again, and was instantly credited after installing the software and confirming my info on the software.

BALLIN!

Got GH2 when I was on vacation. I've gotten better since i've played it on the PS2, I've perfected 7 songs across easy and medium, and 5 starred 6 songs on hard!! whooo.

Seems almost too good to be true!!! Thanks OP.

It's been a week and a half for my Stamps.com offer. I'm considering becuzimbrown's idea, but I also put in a Missing Credit Request on Friday. I'd like to find out if they'll credit me correctly first.

They emailed that both my Forza 2 and Guitar Hero 2 Bundle have shipped as of yesterday. If this actually works, I'll definitely be putting up pictures. These kinds of things never have worked for me in the past!

And I've kept Stamps.com to use with my eBay auctions for now (the $5 in free postage is nice), may keep GE Critics Choice (some legitimate bargains) and I am also keeping my Columbia House DVD club membership (was a member twice before). So some of these deals are quality enough to keep past the trial periods anyway.

Had no choice but to cancel SleepRite, though. I paid the $5.95, but they charge you after 7 days and YF360G indicated they might not ship my stuff for up to a week. So I gambled and canceled SleepRite on Friday (5 days), but both my rewards shipped out, OK anyway.

When they say shipping estimate, does that mean when they will ship it? Or is it when I should get it?

Also, when should i cancel my trials? Do I need to wait until they have shipped my order?

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

Most missing credit requests are resolved within 10 business days (2 full
weeks) from the time the request is filed.

I have checked on your request, but do see that we were unable to verify the
sign-up as you did not provide us with sufficient information. In order to
process a missing credit request, we must receive the full confirmation
welcome email with full headers.

I see that it is noted in the request that you did not receive a
confirmation email so, in lieu of the sign-up/welcome email, we would need a
written confirmation from the advertiser that includes a member/account ID,
product/service ordered, and the date of sign-up.

To obtain one, we would recommend contacting their customer service
department via phone or email and requesting they provide a written
confirmation to you. Once you have obtained a written confirmation, you may
forward the information to this email address ([email protected]) and we
can further pursue your request.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again should you have any further
questions!
This is the email I got in response to Grant Mentor not crediting me, they didn't send me a confirmation email either, so I'm royally fucked. Anyone have some advice? Does calling them work? Anyone do this?

[quote name='georox']This is the email I got in response to Grant Mentor not crediting me, they didn't send me a confirmation email either, so I'm royally fucked. Anyone have some advice? Does calling them work? Anyone do this?[/quote]

georox...I'm still in the same boat as you. I even showed them a copy of my credit card statement with the charge from Grant Mentor on it, and they basically gave me the same response (adding that even a CC statement wasn't enough to prove membership).

I'm giving it one more try. I submited another missing credit request, and copy pasted everything from the "confirmation page" that I saved after I signed up. This does include my account #, login name, etc. If that doesn't work either, I'll just have to remind myself that the Grant Mentor offer was only $1.99. It sucks, but it could be worse.

Found the number for Grant Mentor--1-866-407-1028. What should I say when they ask why you need a confirmation email?

[quote name='wyldmojo']for this site does the guitar hero2 bundle include the guitar controller or no?[/quote]

yes bundle=game + controller

Just got The Darkness and Overlord in today :D

I want to play both...just cracked open Tenchu Z yesterday though! Ill probably play them later on tonight anyway.

I got my shipping email on the 29th and it came in today

Just played a quick co-op and vs game of overlord when i went to open the darkness....

its fucking scratched to hell! >O

the damn disc wasnt in place and so has been scratching itself the whole way here :(

not YFG fault or amazons really since it was sealed like that. damn you 2k!!!

s@@t man i am getting darkness too, i got an email on the 1st so hopefully by thursday... is it really amazon? thanks weedy.

yeah its from amazon. I think the darkness had some shitty packagers or something, i remember some people saying in the Darkness thread that they opened their sealed copy to find no disc inside.

Mine is pretty scratched, not like eb games used scratched but for a new sealed game its bullshit. I dont know if i should go through the trouble of returning it or just suck it up and keep/play the game like that.

YAY The Bigs AND Overlord came!

Though, I didn't check the games yet.. hopefully mine aren't scratched either..lol or at least my Overlord's like Weedys

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back