FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='n8rockerasu']
Weedy - I don't remember if you were one of the people backing fraggedbylaggers claims that this scheme was cake or not, but that's who the "dumb shits" comment was directed at. I don't think it's harsh. Anyone making claims, assuring people they can do something, who turns out to be wrong...is a dumb shit. Sorry. I agree about the grown man listening to some underage kid. That's precisely why I read the fine print myself. As I told Lilboo...I just don't want some innocent kid getting screwed out of $20 because they trusted him.
[/QUOTE]

no i wasnt backing him at all, nor am i backing him now. i use the site only for games i want with no intention of returning for more money.

I also agree with your point, i just said the way you went about it was wrong IMO. It is informative but seems to be done in a whiny way(no offense), which hurts the point of the message. Instead of it seeming like a warning to others first and foremost, it seems like...well like a warning against trusting the people who use the practice instead of the practice itself.

Heck even though its still a $10 "profit" over regular games, it makes you fill out a W2 form a lot quicker if you havent done that(i know you have but many havent).

[quote name='n8rockerasu']
I was really the only reluctant voice. Everybody else was jumping on the gravy train. I just want everyone to be correctly informed. I'm sorry if anybody got their feelings hurt, but people shouldn't say things if they don't know for certain it's accurate.[/quote]

I did think at one time that you would get $90 in credit.

Then a while ago I read that they deduct the shipping costs from your credit (I read this before I shipped).

No offense n8rockerasu but I have had enough of you baby bullshit.

This is a message I sent to Help1 (sorry to drag you into this):
Quote:
Originally Posted by help1
Hey man. I just wanted to know if you ended up returning GHII to Amazon... and if so how lol

I heard the box is big ... was the shipping cost a lot, and which service and stuff did you do?

Thanks so much.

go amazon.com/returns.

enter code on package

say why you are returning

print out the new shipping label and the insert.

bring to post office

supposedly it takes four weeks to credit and they deduct shipping from the final store credit.

SO AS YOU CAN SEE I KNEW ABOUT THE DEDUCTION OF THE SHIPPING AND I TOLD PEOPLE ABOUT IT.

So inconclusion n8rockerasu:

JUMP OFF A CLIFF.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']NEVER SEND A RETARD TO DO A MAN'S JOB
OK...well thank God I actually read through the fine print on Amazon before just sending back my GHIIs to them. This is EXACTLY why fraggedbylaggers and you other dumb shits who acted like this was an easy score should have done your fucking research. Yeah, I'm calling you out. I know I may raise a little hell every now and then, but this is the exact reason why. Read on.

THE POLICY
"Please note that return mailing labels obtained from our online Returns Center are valid for domestic returns only. In addition, if you use a mailing label provided by our Returns Center and your return is not the result of our error, the shipping cost of that returned item will be deducted from your refund."

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??
It means that yeah, Amazon doesn't have a problem paying the return shipping...until they discover that the return is through NO fault of their own, and deduct it from your refund. And considering the HUGE ASS boxes that they ship GHII in, that's going to take a nice little chunk out. How much you ask? Well, let's examine that.

BEND OVER AND SAY "AH"
The dimensions of the box Amazon uses are as follows: L=41" W=12" H=16". The shipping label states that it weighs 8 pounds. My package shipped from KY (zipcode 41048 to be exact...not sure if all Amazon packages ship from there), which is roughly 500 miles from me. The return label Amazon prints for you is parcel post. A quick run through USPS's shipping calculator reveals that this package would cost $20.31 (Priority is actually cheaper at $17.40...but as I said, the label that prints is parcel post).

THE BOTTOM LINE
There are very few things in this world that come without a catch. yourfree360games.com is already an amazing bargain to begin with...you just have to know when you're pushing your luck too far. I realize many people on here are under 20 years old, and probably haven't had enough opportunities for life to screw them yet, but I'd strongly advise against just blindly following someone who offers no evidence to support their sensationalist claims. So unless you guys enjoy getting less than $70 back for your bundles, you might want to think this over.[/QUOTE]

Shut up people hav ealready gotten their $90 credit from amazon and even if some may only get as "little" as $70 or even $60 thats still comes out good cause im sure they wanted to get something else(wii game or something)

So either way it's a win/win situation.

This community has no room for people like you. Coming in and assuming everyone is under 20, meaning they haven't had life "screw them over" (which apperantlly is what you mean by amazon taking back their shipping charge)

[quote name='TheBookerMan']Shut up people hav ealready gotten their $90 credit from amazon and even if some may only get as "little" as $70 or even $60 thats still comes out good cause im sure they wanted to get something else(wii game or something)

This community has no room for people like you. Coming in and assuming everyone is under 20, meaning they haven't had life "screw them over" (which apperantlly is what you mean by amazon taking back their shipping charge)[/quote]

I know man. That guy has been giving me shit for some time now...

Good point about being able to buy ANYTHING with the credit :)

EDIT: Oh and n8rockerasu:

JUST TO (You know what) UP YOUR POINT A BIT MORE:
Quote from me on page 11 in response to lilboo:

"Go to amazon.com/returns
Pretty easy.
Put his adress on it but they send you the credit in an email so put your email in it at the website...

I think thats all there is to it..."

See ^ that?

I THINK- hmm I think "think" implied that I was not entirely sure...

[quote name='TheBookerMan']Shut up people hav ealready gotten their $90 credit from amazon and even if some may only get as "little" as $70 or even $60 thats still comes out good cause im sure they wanted to get something else(wii game or something)

This community has no room for people like you. Coming in and assuming everyone is under 20, meaning they haven't had life "screw them over" (which apperantlly is what you mean by amazon taking back their shipping charge)[/quote]

Who's gotten their $90 credit?? This is ANOTHER completely unsubstantiated claim. I don't have to post the results of my research. I do it for the benefit of people who were seeking confirmation on this issue (You were one of them). It's not my fault some of them have been misinformed along the way.

The point about people wanting $70 to buy something like a Wii game is a valid argument. However, if anyone paid any attention to what Blaze posted pages ago, you can request that yourfree360games.com just send you $60 via paypal. If the $10 extra is really worth waiting on a game to be shipped to you, shipping it back, waiting for the return to process, and waiting on the refund, then go right ahead. To me (and this is my opinion) it's retarded.

I've made out pretty well because of this website (7 GHIIs, Gears of War, and Forza 2), and I've used every opportunity to the fullest extent possible. I'm more than happy to share what I've learned with others, but not if I'm going to have to fight halfwits and wishful thinkers. If you want me to be the bad guy, I'll be the bad guy. I won't say another word about it.

I have compiled a list of some of the offers that are the cheapest and also some that I find might actually be useful to some. Most of these credit instantly and the rest have a very quick turnaround. I have been here since the beginning of the other thread. If one more person would be so kind to refer under my link I would appreciate it.

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232322

Stamps.com (free)
GE Critics Choice (2.50 but refunded after cancellation)
Get Rich w/ Google (2)
eBay Success Kit (2)
Grant Mentor (2)
Grant Search Provider (4)
Increase my Margin (5)
Eaction Tutor (5)
Sleep Rite (6)
Ultima Smile (7)
Blockbuster (10)
Gamefly (10)

I just finished my fourth offer under fragged (you got enough greens now, buddy? :D ) and filed today to get my Stamps credit not received from last week. They report my Forza 2 and GHII are due to be shipped on 7/2 and 7/5, respectively. I've had no joy with any of these kinds of services in the past, so if this actually works you'll be able to knock me over with a feather.

Oh, and to the Anger Guy who has 7 Guitar Hero II Bundles (wtf!!!), Gears of War, and Forza 2 - and is still bitching about some shipping fees? Wow.

Just... wow. Really.

[quote name='Hostile 17']I just finished my fourth offer under fragged (you got enough greens now, buddy? :D ) and filed today to get my Stamps credit not received from last week. They report my Forza 2 and GHII are due to be shipped on 7/2 and 7/5, respectively. I've had no joy with any of these kinds of services in the past, so if this actually works you'll be able to knock me over with a feather.

Oh, and to the Anger Guy who has 7 Guitar Hero II Bundles (wtf!!!), Gears of War, and Forza 2 - and is still bitching about some shipping fees? Wow.

Just... wow. Really.[/quote]

Dude...all those are from doing offers myself. I chose a points account when I signed up, and never even considered referrals. Should I apologize for doing all the offers on my own, paying the fees, and calling to cancel, rather than begging people to sign up under me (not condemning this route...it just wasn't for me). I had a goal when I started this, and I'm just trying to be as efficient as possible. I didn't realize that was wrong.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Dude...all those are from doing offers myself. I chose a points account when I signed up, and never even considered referrals. Should I apologize for doing all the offers on my own, paying the fees, and calling to cancel, rather than begging people to sign up under me (not condemning this route...it just wasn't for me). I had a goal when I started this, and I'm just trying to be as efficient as possible. I didn't realize that was wrong.[/quote]

+1 ... im not gonna beg for referrals.....

[quote name='mbeno13']I have compiled a list of some of the offers that are the cheapest and also some that I find might actually be useful to some. Most of these credit instantly and the rest have a very quick turnaround. I have been here since the beginning of the other thread. If one more person would be so kind to refer under my link I would appreciate it.

Stamps.com (free)
Get Rich w/ Google (2)
eBay Success Kit (2)
Grant Mentor (2)
Increase my Margin (5)
Eaction Tutor (5)
Sleep Rite (6)
Ultima Smile (7)
Blockbuster (10)
Gamefly (10)[/QUOTE]

thx, very helpful

[quote name='mbeno13']I have compiled a list of some of the offers that are the cheapest and also some that I find might actually be useful to some. Most of these credit instantly and the rest have a very quick turnaround. I have been here since the beginning of the other thread. If one more person would be so kind to refer under my link I would appreciate it.

Stamps.com (free)
Get Rich w/ Google (2)
eBay Success Kit (2)
Grant Mentor (2)
Increase my Margin (5)
Eaction Tutor (5)
Sleep Rite (6)
Ultima Smile (7)
Blockbuster (10)
Gamefly (10)[/quote]

dude thanks ALOT!!!!!!
i just did GE Critics Choice and it was credited literally...INSTANTLY!!!!
i submited my account for review! hopefully i get that DDR UNIVERSE BUNDLE!

Ok, so, if I did these two offers:

Stamps.com (free)

I don't get charged anything, I just call and cancel before the trials end and after I get credited, or after I get credited? And I have to use factual info and a real CC? etc? I want to attempt this, but it just doesn't seem that easy.

Ok, I'm new here and I'm also new to these types of deals so bear with me.

I completed four of the offers, but have only received credit for one so far. Is that pretty much normal?? I'm assuming it is.

Also, could someone tell me the best deals as of now?? A bunch of the ones in the first handful of pages don't work.

Thanks.

[quote name='PhreQuencYViii']Ok, so, if I did these two offers:

Stamps.com (free)

I don't get charged anything, I just call and cancel before the trials end and after I get credited, or after I get credited? And I have to use factual info and a real CC? etc? I want to attempt this, but it just doesn't seem that easy.[/quote]

DO NOT cancel immediately. Cancel once you get ur prize shipped.

[quote name='PhreQuencYViii']Ok, so, if I did these two offers:

Stamps.com (free)

I don't get charged anything, I just call and cancel before the trials end and after I get credited, or after I get credited? And I have to use factual info and a real CC? etc? I want to attempt this, but it just doesn't seem that easy.[/quote]

Yes you have to use all factual information and a CC but you can use a gift CC or virtual CC with only a few dollars on it. You should probably wait until the item is shipped to cancel you order. I'd say that after the half way point of any trial is a good time to cancel. It is fairly easy just make sure that you keep all necessary info and cancel on time so you don't get charged a monthly fee.

Also I contacted trainn about receiving $60 via paypal instead of a game and they said this is not an option they offer.

[quote name='mbeno13']Also I contacted trainn about receiving $60 via paypal instead of a game and they said this is not an option they offer.[/quote]

Really? That's weird because not only did JustBlaze (the self-proclaimed freebie guru, lol) say they do, but in the "order sent" email they send you, it mentions about if you chose a paypal payment, the money should be in your account immediately. Maybe they stopped doing it? Blaze, you know anything about this?

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Really? That's weird because not only did JustBlaze (the self-proclaimed freebie guru, lol) say they do, but in the "order sent" email they send you, it mentions about if you chose a paypal payment, the money should be in your account immediately. Maybe they stopped doing it? Blaze, you know anything about this?[/QUOTE]

im pretty sure the email they send you is the one trainn sends to every site. therefore paypal option is ment for the other sites like wii/360/etc

Oh, and one other question I have.

Does this site work for Canadians?? I have some friends up there that I think would be interested in this, but I know a lot of things work here, but not there. Anyone know??

My question is can you repeat offers???

Im running on the points method and I wanted to know if I signed up with a gift cc using different factual addresses is that going to work. Or on the other hand if i used my factual information but different gift cc's.

One last thing, do you see them adding offers soon? Is there ever going to be a limit on the number of games you can get because doesn't it get to a point where you have to repeat an offer???

Oh and the Iphone referal in my link is also ran by the same people Trainn.
Help me out
|
V

First of all, you MAY NEVER complete the same offer twice, regardless of the site, hell regardless of the network even..

And.. If you feel like you're running out of offers, simply switch to referral.

[quote name='JustBlaze']First of all, you MAY NEVER complete the same offer twice, regardless of the site, hell regardless of the network even..

And.. If you feel like you're running out of offers, simply switch to referral.[/quote]

can you do refferal accounts twice?

ok so i just sign up then do 2 offers pick a game then rest and do it all over again?
and do i need multiple email address?

what about buying a gift cc and using my real information on the yourfree360games site but using fictitious information on the offer sites along with the gift cc??

[quote name='FatoonsBaby710']what about buying a gift cc and using my real information on the yourfree360games site but using fictitious information on the offer sites along with the gift cc??[/QUOTE]

no....

[quote name='FatoonsBaby710']what about buying a gift cc and using my real information on the yourfree360games site but using fictitious information on the offer sites along with the gift cc??[/QUOTE]
That would be fraud, and some of these sites no longer allow "gift CC" or prepaid anymore due to this reason.

[quote name='sventhebruin']Does this site work for Canadians?? I have some friends up there that I think would be interested in this, but I know a lot of things work here, but not there. Anyone know??[/quote]

yep. there's even an offer that's canada only (zip.ca, the canadian netflix).

[quote name='Manning']Why whenever I click to do the stamps offer does it pop up with a site called generousgenie?[/QUOTE]

Can someone please help me?

When the stamps offer loads it goes to a site called generousgenie that wants my zip code, and then pages and pages of wanting me to sign up for stuff. I tried in both Safari and Firefox and done everything I can think of and nothing has worked

EDIT: Also, if I can't get that to work, are there any other of those cheap easy signups that won't send anything to my house? I have the GE Critics choice already, and I don't mind spending a few dollars on another, but I don't want anything actually sent to my house.

I got credit for the GE Critics Choice IMMEDIATELY after I signed up. And I can cancel and get the $2.50 back. I would like to get Stamps since its also free, or anything that involves nothing being sent to my house. Anything on the cheap side that I can have nothing sent? Please!

I signed up for the ebay kit from online success or something and the GE thing, so how long do we need to have this going before we cancel...cuz it can easily be done by the end of the week.

Well I went ahead and signed up for Sleep Rite, which I read earlier in this threat several times was creditied immediately and was 5.95 or something like that. Its been about 20 minutes or so and I have not been credited, but I have been charged to my credit card.

[quote name='Manning']Well I went ahead and signed up for Sleep Rite, which I read earlier in this threat several times was creditied immediately and was 5.95 or something like that. Its been about 20 minutes or so and I have not been credited, but I have been charged to my credit card.[/quote]

I didn't get credited by GE Critics yet...if that tells you something...

I was right away. I clicked on my email right after I signed up and already had it in the inbox. I wouldn't worry too much though. It is like midnight on sunday/monday, should get it at least by tomorrow morning.

thats what i am saying, cuz i am looking at it like...its sunday, and i completed the two offers, so curious are you gonna cancel the offers immediately after they green light. I already have the contact #'s to cancel....hopefully they're not like dell and outsource to India....:roll:

very true, very true. I just hope its not a tedious process to cancel. If it isn't i am gonna do the 4000 ms points card on the next turn around on doing this program.

Sleep Rite confirmed and placed my order for GHII Bundle.

That wasn't to bad. Hopefully cancelling will be ok.

And I also just recieved confirmation of my order.

EDIT: Shipping estimate is July 8. Is that for when they will ship it, or when I will get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back