FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FatoonsBaby710']How long do missing credits usually take they sent me an email saying 10 business days??? Is it really that long?[/quote]

They could even take up to 30 days. But I think they've been doing it in 10 business days now..

BTW I ordered Shadowrun, is it any good? or is The Darkness better?

[quote name='MasterSprtn117']How do you guys return it to Amazon.com? Out of curiousity, I looked it up and it says you need a order number or senders name.[/quote]

An invoice comes with the package that contains all the info you need.

Well still waiting on a credit refund from Ebay Success Kit. Also waiting on the 2 missing credits still. I did go ahead and order Overlord with my other 2 completed and credited orders.

When you' fill in your info in the 1st step and go onto the next step for eAuction Tutor, they have their cancellation phone number on the bottom of page 2.

[quote name='JustBlaze']When you' fill in your info in the 1st step and go onto the next step for eAuction Tutor, they have their cancellation phone number on the bottom of page 2.[/quote]Do you have it on hand by chance? I can't view the offer again because I already did it, and I tried viewing it on multiple TRAINN sites but all said I had already done it. And I cleared my cookies.

Hey Guys, Im new and stuff and PLEASE help me out

http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=3959964

PLEASE use my referer link. you guys will be my HEROS. i really would like a 360 Elite and you know, it would be nice to have one. i will really really appreciate this, this is the 1st time im doing this but i would really love it if you guys help me. thanx alot!

im going to help you guys be doing the same also.

[quote name='mev1205']Do you have it on hand by chance? I can't view the offer again because I already did it, and I tried viewing it on multiple TRAINN sites but all said I had already done it. And I cleared my cookies.[/quote]

Look on the credit card statement online.

You'll get there. A month ago, I was in the same boat as you, but I worked hard at it and got some help from a total douchebag, that JustBlaze guy :p, and now I just ordered my Elite a couple days ago.

Just keep at it and don't give up. ;)

[quote name='sventhebruin']You'll get there. A month ago, I was in the same boat as you, but I worked hard at it and got some help from a total douchebag, that JustBlaze guy :p, and now I just ordered my Elite a couple days ago.
[/quote]

Yea man, I gave this turd sandwich, sven, some awesome training ;) If you need some help, don't hesitate to pm me.

I am trying to ask this question again...is there an offer that is really good, and doesn't charge insane amount of money? Please reply. Thanks.

Received a refund from OPC-media (ebay succes kit) today. So I finally have all my money back from them. Still no credits

And for the cheapest, most reliable and easiest to cancel trials to Sleep Rite and Essential Weight Loss.

Guys i have this charge " Point of my Purchase" on my card - is that increase my margin offer.. becuase that is the ony one i did.. please help.

my grant mentor credit got rejected....this is such BS.....i scanned in my credit card statement showing i was charged and resubmitted for the credit

[quote name='Malik112099']my grant mentor credit got rejected....this is such BS.....i scanned in my credit card statement showing i was charged and resubmitted for the credit[/QUOTE]

i told you that the fake email wasnt a smart idea.....

the credit card statement isnt going to help either. Ive been through it and the only way to get credit is through the email. Some companies are dicks and wont send it, so just live, learn and move on.

They start the shipping process on Sundays, correct?

My current order is still "Processing" and my previous order has been "Shipped" since last week. Can't believe I haven't received that one yet. Has me a tad worried, as it has never taken that long.

[quote name='Weedy649']i told you that the fake email wasnt a smart idea.....

the credit card statement isnt going to help either. Ive been through it and the only way to get credit is through the email. Some companies are dicks and wont send it, so just live, learn and move on.[/quote]

oh no...fuck that.....im getting my credit.....i had to scan the charge for the ebay success kit and i got credit for it...ill get my grant mentor credit

Just signed up this evening for this offer. The Critics Choice went through instantly and without problems. But the stamps.com hasn't shown up and they've charged me $15.94 on my credit card. Has anyone else gotten this charge? Isn't it supposed to be a totally free offer? I read upthread about people getting charged a temporary $1 to verify the credit card, but nothing like this.

[quote name='aerotive']Just signed up this evening for this offer. The Critics Choice went through instantly and without problems. But the stamps.com hasn't shown up and they've charged me $15.94 on my credit card. Has anyone else gotten this charge? Isn't it supposed to be a totally free offer? I read upthread about people getting charged a temporary $1 to verify the credit card, but nothing like this.[/quote]

I got a 15 buck charge too and it went away exactly 8 days later.

hi just joined, the ultima patch charges me 6.95 for shipping for the trial... how did u guys get it for free ?
i have a Visa gift card CC thing but theres only .49 cents on it lol,
i already did GE... any others? =/

Hehehe, finally, an "instant confirmation" that is actually instant! Blockbuster.com took literally 2 minutes after adding a movie to my queue. cool beans

[quote name='Furashu']hi just joined, the ultima patch charges me 6.95 for shipping for the trial... how did u guys get it for free ?[/quote]

You are always charged for it. Nobody in here has done that trial for free.

Their site now says my latest order has shipped! :D

I just hope I get my previous order here today (shipped last Sunday, and still hasn't arrived).

[quote name='Rig']You are always charged for it. Nobody in here has done that trial for free.

Their site now says my latest order has shipped! :D

I just hope I get my previous order here today (shipped last Sunday, and still hasn't arrived).[/quote]

but i thought u get your 360 game for FREE not for 6.95. sorry im an extreme CAG-er. lol

[quote name='Furashu']but i thought u get your 360 game for FREE not for 6.95. sorry im an extreme CAG-er. lol[/quote]

:lol:

I'm sure somewhere in there they put FREE
after shipping. ;)

[quote name='Rig']:lol:

after shipping. ;)
[/quote]

.... i cant do this deal then i only have .49 cents on my visa gift card :cry: i did the GE one and thats it

[quote name='Rig']:lol:

after shipping. ;)
[/QUOTE]

actually, for the trials yes. The free trials say that the trial is free but you pay shipping.

This thread(which is what he was talking about i think) says you can get a FREE xbox 360 game.

This was the case when people were signing up for TRUE.com and getting two referrals. Not a single penny was spent.

Since then TRUE.com has been taken off and many people are doing the points method to get their games, and so yes it wont be completely free.

[quote name='Furashu'].... i cant do this deal then i only have .49 cents on my visa gift card :cry: i did the GE one and thats it[/quote]

Buy another card, you can easily get like 5 or 6 more games from that one 25 dollar investment.

[quote name='nyj1218']this site was easy. if only getting a ps3 was this easy.

heres a little walkthrough i made on how to complete your free offer on my ps3 site. really its free and theres nothing to cancel.
http://www.thetechguide.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=65535[/quote]

cheap gamers unite! cmon its free i jus cant convince people in real life but with your help i think i can do it. if i get enough interest in it il post a conga line for this site but its gotta be while this one offer is still available

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back