FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Furashu']yes stamps got credited,, but dam i only got 4.15 left on the card, any offers that are like 2.95? i tried the amazon but i dont get how to pay they have that check crap.

well they still credit u even if u didnt reset, my stamps just got credited but for some reason my quickbooks didnt go through, i didnt even get a welcome email from them, any ideas for QUICKBOOK?

id like to apologiez for my persistance, i just started yesterday, illprobably make a little noob help or somethin and PM it to the OP. lol[/quote]

If you haven't done GE, it's 2.50 and instant green.

i did GE they didnt charge crap for some reason, any other?
how do i pay for amazon?

can i get GH2 more then once?

ill be at school tommorrow so can someone answer my post( #1229)?

how do i get credit from amazon? how do they know which account the credit goes to?

[quote name='Flyersfan']I'm thinking about sending in a support ticket for my missing credit request.

I filed the missing credit request on JUNE 1ST, and have not gotten it yet. 2 MONTHS AGO! It's just sitting there, saying they recieved it.

Will I get banned by sending in a support ticket asking What the fuck is up with my missing credit? It's stopping me from doing any other offer with them, until I get it.[/QUOTE]

Anyone know the answer to this?

[quote name='sventhebruin']how long will it take to get here u think, cause im going out of town...They place their orders on Sunday and ship via 2nd day air. So probably next Tuesday or Wednesday[/QUOTE]

I got the notice that my item shipped on Sunday, even though estimated shipment was originally stated August 5th. I live in the Tampa Bay area and have yet to receive my GH2 bundle. Is this still normal?

I also fear having my package being stolen as I do live in an apartment complex, although I did specify in the comments to leave in leasing office in case I am not home. Also when I received previous packages from Amazon they left them in the leasing office. So I don't think this should be the case.

[quote name='Gwoz']I got the notice that my item shipped on Sunday, even though estimated shipment was originally stated August 5th. I live in the Tampa Bay area and have yet to receive my GH2 bundle. Is this still normal?

I also fear having my package being stolen as I do live in an apartment complex, although I did specify in the comments to leave in leasing office in case I am not home. Also when I received previous packages from Amazon they left them in the leasing office. So I don't think this should be the case.[/quote]

Well, I live in a tiny town in Montana, so I'd say it might be a bit unusual.

If amazon has done that before, then they should do it this time because this is being ordered from amazon after all...

I don't really see any good offers for me to do.

Two are still locked up because I filed the missing credit report, still no update.

All the Ultima companies won't accept mastercard. And then IMM and those companies keep saying that there is a "duplicate" transaction.

NY Times doesn't deliver in my area. So I guess I am pretty much out of luck for some guaranteed cheap and easy credits unless someone can please point out a few decent ones that are kinda rare.

[quote name='Gwoz']I got the notice that my item shipped on Sunday, even though estimated shipment was originally stated August 5th. I live in the Tampa Bay area and have yet to receive my GH2 bundle. Is this still normal?

I also fear having my package being stolen as I do live in an apartment complex, although I did specify in the comments to leave in leasing office in case I am not home. Also when I received previous packages from Amazon they left them in the leasing office. So I don't think this should be the case.[/quote]

u said it shipped sunday? its only been three days, be a bit more patient, just cause it says SHIPPED doesnt mean it has necesarilly left,most of the time its just the eletronic info being received. id way a few more days.

[quote name='Manning']I don't really see any good offers for me to do.

Two are still locked up because I filed the missing credit report, still no update.

All the Ultima companies won't accept mastercard. And then IMM and those companies keep saying that there is a "duplicate" transaction.

NY Times doesn't deliver in my area. So I guess I am pretty much out of luck for some guaranteed cheap and easy credits unless someone can please point out a few decent ones that are kinda rare.[/quote]

did u try the GE critics one its 2.50 and the stamps.com holds $15 for 8 days but its still free. or the eAuction Tutor thats about 7 dollars

[quote name='Furashu']u said it shipped sunday? its only been three days, be a bit more patient, just cause it says SHIPPED doesnt mean it has necesarilly left,most of the time its just the eletronic info being received. id way a few more days.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I would typically think I was jumping the gun, just after reading through the thread it seemed like most were getting it on a Tuesday/Wednesday. I'm just anxious I suppose.

Can someone please explain the whole process of returning GH2 to Amazon, step-by-step? I just ordered my second bundle today and plan on returning it. When I'm trying to return it on Amazon, which option do I click when I'm returning it? Also, when I print out the shipping label for it, can I just tape it over there shipping label (I don't have any sticky label paper) and take it to the post office and drop it off? Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me with this, please try to be as specific as possible.

[quote name='mev1205']Can someone please explain the whole process of returning GH2 to Amazon, step-by-step? I just ordered my second bundle today and plan on returning it. When I'm trying to return it on Amazon, which option do I click when I'm returning it? Also, when I print out the shipping label for it, can I just tape it over there shipping label (I don't have any sticky label paper) and take it to the post office and drop it off? Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me with this, please try to be as specific as possible.[/quote]

depends if u even get it from amazon.

help 1 said this in a PM [quote name='help1']When you get the game, there will be a returns slip in there. Slap that sticker over the old one, and ship it back. You may have to pay for shipping, but they wil recoup. you on shipping (say shipping is 8 dollars, they will give you 98 dollars credit[/quote]

[quote name='Brokeback Fetus']you will get $90 for returning the guitar hero 2 bundle? mine is in processing est. ship of aug. 6, if i can get $90 for it ill return it too!!![/quote]

lol u have to get it from amazon though.1 in 3 chance
u can get it from either
- red octane
- circuit city
- amazon
am i missing any other possible places?
(im basing this off previous posts)

I went to walmart and returned it there with no problems, and mine came from amazon..

People don't care when you return stuff if it's still sealed. Same for a couple of my 360 games I got from this site, they were sealed and I exchanged them for some other games at Target, they guy at the cash register knew it wasn't from target, but he said it really doesn't matter.

Well to cancel your stamps.com account you have to call 1-888-434-0055 between 6 am and 6pm PST.

Edit: Also, I signed up, my email is Mars10 and i used the ref number 232737 (the second one to the bottom on the main page) and i already got one green.

[quote name='sventhebruin']I PM'd you.

And I'm pretty sure posting all that is grounds for a ban. I swear I remember lilboo saying something about that.[/quote]

really but im trying to help others out..

how can i help others then dammit i wasted my time arggh

can i still PM it to OTHERS?

can i put my refferall account # in my sig? i dont feel like gettin kicked.

[quote name='Furashu']really but im trying to help others out..

how can i help others then dammit i wasted my time arggh

can i still PM it to OTHERS?

can i put my refferall account # in my sig? i dont feel like gettin kicked.[/QUOTE]
Your allowed to put your referral link in your sig, yes.
And assuming I did see what was there, since I did see some of it, I believe it was cancellation talk which I know most websites with trial offers don't want you promoting.

Well heres a list feel free to add on to it by pming me so

1)we can help out new people( such as myself)
2)NY TIMES - $2.99 first week [ 2 business days]
3)Ultimate Weight Loss Patch - $6.95 [ Instant Credit]
4)Critic's Choice - FREE/$2.95? [Instant credit]
5)Quickbooks - $4.95 [ Instant Credit]
6)Video Professor - $6.95 [instant credit]

[quote name='Foladar']Your allowed to put your referral link in your sig, yes.
And assuming I did see what was there, since I did see some of it, I believe it was cancellation talk which I know most websites with trial offers don't want you promoting.[/quote]
Dude, please don't even bring that here, 99% of this whole Referral Central promotes cancellation, hell I don't encourage it at all, but it is going to happen as long as this section stands. Either delete this whole forum section, or stop bagging on newbs.

BTW.. WAYS NOT TO CANCEL IS TO PICK OFFERS THAT YOU ARE LEGITEMELY INTERESTED IN!

Oh.. and It's not "illegal" to cancel the trial offers, all the freebie scene expects you is for you to "tryial" the offer, if you have no like for it, simply cancel, but remember, DO NOT DO A BUNCH OF OFFERS YOU ARE PLANNING ON CANCELING FROM THE START, that's just not cool! Trainn works hard to mantain its members, hell it looses money everytime someone orders GHII! So let's give Trainn a break and follow the rules.

BTW I asked Trainn when they add new items, they said within a week of a new month. So expect new games/items by the end of this week. BTW a Wii4FreeGame site is in works ;) Damn, I spoke too much already.. rofl

[quote name='JustBlaze']Dude, please don't even bring that here, 99% of this whole Referral Central promotes cancellation, hell I don't encourage it at all, but it is going to happen as long as this section stands. Either delete this whole forum section, or stop bagging on newbs. [/QUOTE]
Bagging on newbs? Trainn websites, as well as others, do not want their users promoting cancellation because its considered fraud, if telling a user such is considered "bagging on newbs" then I suppose I'm guilty as charged. You are absolutely allowed to cancel trial offers, thats the reason why they're trials .. however doing every offer just because its a trial and suggesting everyone should do the same, just to cancel them in 24 - 48 hours is considered fraud by the majority of these freebie websites, and is reason why alot of offers with trials are being pulled off some websites.

I'm not here to make a difference, I'm here to keep this area clean .. you are welcomed to offer the numbers to several trials as some users do have issues finding them, however promoting fraud isn't something that I'd suggest.

64 Pages. And you start to pick on one guy? And I'm talking about myself.

I strongly advise bot cancelling, but if you dislike a trial, there's nothing wrong with canceling it, hell you may fucking ask any site admin.

BTW I'm not even backing anyone up.. 99% of you guys in this CAG forum are a bunch of freebie scammers. And so is EVERYONE else in the world who does freebies. Believe it or not, but that is the truth. That is IF whatever Foladar believes is the truth.

Any one need any information to cancel any trial that they dislike? No problem, cancel. There is nothing wrong with that.

Trial = Try.

[quote name='JustBlaze']64 Pages. And you start to pick on one guy? And I'm talking about myself.
[/QUOTE]
It began yesterday, actually because thats when I started .. and I've "picked" on several people, whether or not if they're guys I cannot comment on.

I'm not saying people aren't allowed to cancel trials, I'm suggesting they try the trials because they're seriously interested, not because theres $500 at the end of the trial.

Discussions over, you have no where near as much time and experience I've had in this freebie scene. And I don't mean how much more $$ I made than you, but I mean the knowledge.

But bro, I am 100% with you, to get CheapyD to add another sticky thread restricting any cancellation talk. A 1 day temp ban would be good ;)

fwiw, I think a there are a lot of legit sites w/ services worth using like BBVideo, Netflix, stamps, etc. However, there are a frightening majority that reek of scammy/sleaziness, like the diet pill or auction ones where they only give you a super-small window to cancel before charging a lot of money and cleverly place the terms in an obscure spot on the site so as not to make them stand out. I think it's fairly obvious they only exist to take advantage of peoples' lack of attention to detail and capitalize on an exorbitant non-refundbale charge when it expires. This type of money-making scheme, though legal, seems pretty "fraudulent" to me, and I have no probelm canceling quickly for those. In fact, you need to becuase your trial window is up before you even have a chance to actually try their "product". These freebie sites are a money-making scheme for themselves. They're stupid if they expect people to not to take advantage of all these trials. If Trainn tries to make themselves money by promoting those sleazy offers which take advantge of people that way I dont' see any problem using the trials to earn something for myself.

[quote name='Foladar']Bagging on newbs? Trainn websites, as well as others, do not want their users promoting cancellation because its considered fraud, if telling a user such is considered "bagging on newbs" then I suppose I'm guilty as charged. You are absolutely allowed to cancel trial offers, thats the reason why they're trials .. however doing every offer just because its a trial and suggesting everyone should do the same, just to cancel them in 24 - 48 hours is considered fraud by the majority of these freebie websites, and is reason why alot of offers with trials are being pulled off some websites.[/quote]

1) I dont see Folador is bagging on Newbs(mainly me cause he was answering my question)
2) he is stating the SAME EXACT THING you are, so i dont know what you're so upset over
[quote name='"JustBlaze']
DO NOT DO A BUNCH OF OFFERS YOU ARE PLANNING ON CANCELING FROM THE START
[/quote]
[quote name='Folador']
I believe it was cancellation talk which I know most websites with trial offers don't want you promoting.[/quote]
I dont know but ive' been learning english for 17 years and that about seems the SAME EXACT THING unless theres hidden spoilers ive missed in here
3) Just Relax, we're all here for the same things which is FREE 360 Games/Accessories no need to get hostile, i know you are promoting the rules thats understandable, however it seems to me youve completely misread what folador was saying

alright got my GH2 today like it said it would come Aug2. its from amazon.

....now to send it back and make $90

How long did it take for you guys to get your green from stamps.com? It has been about 12 hours since i signed up for it. Just want to know if that is normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back