FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do they do, give u amazon credit? how do they know who u are, wouldnt they just credit the account of the offer site company who bought it?? id rather have a check

[quote name='Mars10']How long did it take for you guys to get your green from stamps.com? It has been about 12 hours since i signed up for it. Just want to know if that is normal.[/quote]

Credited me about 5 mins after, you have to download their program and login on the program and mess around with it, thats what i did and i got credit within 5 mins of using the program.

[quote name='nyj1218']

what do they do, give u amazon credit? how do they know who u are, wouldnt they just credit the account of the offer site company who bought it?? id rather have a check
[/quote]
1) yes you get amazon credit, you get paid $98( since you hae to pay 8 dollars to ship it)
2) You put an email address i believe for the credit to be sent to, since its under your name for the return, they credit YOU not the company that originally bought it

i have a question of my own
1) How do i get credit, i just switched to a referral account and it says "Refer 2 users" but does that mean they each have to complete an offer or just sign up?

[quote name='Gwoz']I got the notice that my item shipped on Sunday, even though estimated shipment was originally stated August 5th. I live in the Tampa Bay area and have yet to receive my GH2 bundle. Is this still normal?

I also fear having my package being stolen as I do live in an apartment complex, although I did specify in the comments to leave in leasing office in case I am not home. Also when I received previous packages from Amazon they left them in the leasing office. So I don't think this should be the case.[/QUOTE]

Do they ever give a tracking number for shipments on this site? Also I got the e-mail on Monday morning that it was shipped, but shipping estimate on the site still says Sunday, August 5th? Not sure if I should just expect this to come next week. Kinda sucks because I don't want to place another order or cancel my current offers till I receive the item.

[quote name='the_deej']just cancelled the Zooba offer, and they refunded all of the $10.77[/quote]

I was checking out this offer; do you have to return the book they sent you to cancel and get your refund? Do they pay for the shipping or does the user pay?

[quote name='Furashu']Credited me about 5 mins after, you have to download their program and login on the program and mess around with it, thats what i did and i got credit within 5 mins of using the program.
[/quote]
I did install and mess around in the program, i just dont understand why it never took. I used all the same information too. It should not have been a problem :(

EDIT : Also do you have any tips on actually getting my green? I cant file a missing credit report because it still says "Pending". but so does the GE Critic one and it already got greened.

[quote name='Kauza']I was checking out this offer; do you have to return the book they sent you to cancel and get your refund? Do they pay for the shipping or does the user pay?[/QUOTE]

I didnt even get a book haha, I just signed up for the site... When I called to cancel the lady said "but you didnt even get book," I replied with "I know, I would just like to cancel my membership please."

I was refunded the $10.77 membership fee the next day

i did the NYTIMES offer but did anyone get an EMAIL from them? i havent gotten credit yet, in a few hrs itll be 2 business days already

[quote name='Mars10']EDIT : Also do you have any tips on actually getting my green? I cant file a missing credit report because it still says "Pending". but so does the GE Critic one and it already got greened.[/quote]

You have to wait seven days. The "Pending" will be gone on the seventh day, and that's the earliest you can file the credit report.

Am I misreading the NY Times offer?

Best Offer:
Get 4 weeks for $4 of Home Delivery of The New York Times. Plus, get an additional 8 weeks at 10% off the regular rate, for a total of 12 weeks at a great low rate.

When you look at the offer:

Sign up now and get your first 4 weeks for just $4 and your next 8 weeks for just $5.75 per week. That’s 12 weeks at a great low introductory rate. After your first 12 weeks, home delivery will continue at the regular price of $6.40 per week.

So, you get 12 weeks on the trial (being charged $50)?

[quote name='Furashu']congrats from aMAZON!?[/quote]

Yup!

Also I didn't get an email from the NYtimes offer either but it went green after a couple of days from doing it.

New games are up... has anyone returned multiple games to Amazon? Say two GH2? or will that raise a red flag?

Bioshock, Blue Dragon and Madden seem like some major titles.

I emailed them asking if there was a paypal or amazon.com payout and they said there was not.

[quote name='Manning']I am interested in Zooba, Pure Health Hoodia and the Shaq. Anybody have any information about any of them?[/quote]

i read somewhere in earlier posts the shaq one says its FREE but after a while theyll charge you $49.99.

Not sure if the the people in main post are bothering to report when they get their credits and if its being updated. If it is I can edit link out.

wow I was on the first page since the beginning yet only 1 referral from it....still need one more!

btw anyone think they will add halo 3 soon? I know its too early but maybe early or mid september they should start taking preorders.

"...simply contact us before 5PM EST (M-F) on the 7th day after placing your initial Free Trial order to cancel the automatic shipment. For safety measures and to prevent tampering, you must have received your initial Free Trial Supply to cancel future shipments given that the tracking number(s) on the bottle(s) shipped specifically to you are unique and necessary to timely complete any cancellation of auto-shipment orders. Please note that speaking to a live representative is the surest method to cancel any future shipments by simply calling 1-866-709-PURE."

That's for the Pure Health. So if you are going to be doing that one, you better hope the bottles get to you before the trial is up. They charge $99.XX after that!

I'll probably submit this trial early Monday morning, so it has time to get to me during the week.

maybe il do that on monday. im def not doing any offers that require to cancel and then send the product back.

i just got back from the post office from sending amazon my guitar hero bundle

[quote name='sventhebruin']Damn, there really aren't many offers left.

Should I do Zooba or Increase My Margin??[/quote]

Do not do increase my margin! It never credited for me and did not send a confirmation e-mail. So now I have to beg the company to send me a written confirmation via e-mail. Bottom line, leave this offer alone. Have not had any other problems except with Ebay.

All right, thanks man. I'll avoid it.

One other thing I though of.....Are there any good Level B offers?? There are very few A offers left and I've done most of the good ones. Anyone know of a couple good B level offers I could stack up on??

hmmm i had ordered my guitar hero 2 pack awhile back and got it great.

Now i decided to randomly check my account on yourfree360games and i noticed i had about 3 people sign up under my refferal link so here goes my order for the darkness.

Hopefully none of these referals get disqualified like i had a few do last time

[quote name='sventhebruin']Damn, there really aren't many offers left.

Should I do Zooba or Increase My Margin??[/QUOTE]

They both credited instantly for me... I say do them both!

I feel like trying this site out again. Are gamefly and blockbuster 2 good ones to do? Do they charge during the free trial? Has anyone had trouble with credits on these?

Yay new games added, sadly no stranglehold which was starting to catch my eye. No medal of honor either....tho that would have been heavily dependent on reviews.

Just put my Madden 08 order in...now i need to get Bioshock and Blue Dragon.

[quote name='the_deej']They both credited instantly for me... I say do them both![/quote]

i heard IMM has problems with the cancelation/return

sonic, fix your sigs lol its HUGE

[quote name='SoNiC1023']I feel like trying this site out again. Are gamefly and blockbuster 2 good ones to do? Do they charge during the free trial? Has anyone had trouble with credits on these?[/quote]

Gamefly can take a while to credit, not sure about the payment part, but Blockbuster costs $9.99 at beginning, there's no refund whatsoever, but it's a great offer to sign up for yourself, only offer worthwhile keeping.

Gamefly on another Trainn site was 9.95 so I'd assume its the same offer (for 30 days) .. I had to submit a MCR, nothing on that yet.

OK, I'm a complete and utter newb at this stuff, but I thought I might try it for the "low hanging fruit" of one game (using the easiest 2 offers) and see how it goes. There's nothing in the OP about which offers to do and how to cancel/what they cost/etc. There was some talk about this being added in the first few pages but maybe it was removed for some reason later? I simply can't read through all 50+ pages of this thread. I signed up and looked at them and I know the stamps.com one is supposed to be good. But what does it involve? I don't like the text they have on all the offers about having your account closed if you cancel the service. Have they tightened this stuff up recently to make it harder to exploit? Is that just there to scare newbs like myself? :lol:

Any help would be appreciated. It seems doing this for GHII would be pretty sweet. I have never bought a GH game because I think they are way too expensive for what they are but they also never drop in price/go on clearance so it seems like a good way to get a game I'll otherwise never buy. Either that or I could go for Blue Dragon or Bioshock.

[quote name='io']OK, I'm a complete and utter newb at this stuff, but I thought I might try it for the "low hanging fruit" of one game (using the easiest 2 offers) and see how it goes. There's nothing in the OP about which offers to do and how to cancel/what they cost/etc. There was some talk about this being added in the first few pages but maybe it was removed for some reason later? I simply can't read through all 50+ pages of this thread. I signed up and looked at them and I know the stamps.com one is supposed to be good. But what does it involve? I don't like the text they have on all the offers about having your account closed if you cancel the service. Have they tightened this stuff up recently to make it harder to exploit? Is that just there to scare newbs like myself? :lol:

Any help would be appreciated. It seems doing this for GHII would be pretty sweet. I have never bought a GH game because I think they are way too expensive for what they are but they also never drop in price/go on clearance so it seems like a good way to get a game I'll otherwise never buy. Either that or I could go for Blue Dragon or Bioshock.[/quote]

Hey, I'd recommend doing GE Critics Choice and Ultima Smile. All together they'll cost you about $10. Both are pretty easy to cancel and they credit very fast.

I just finished my second credit and just put in my order for my first game (GH2). Now i am trying to get a copy of bioshock!

TIA!

I have about 20 people signed up and not a single one has done an offer :whistle2:( Really hate that.
On a side note did Zoeta and cancelled quite easily. Highly suggest that one

I presume the conga is being kept up to date (I see an edit on 7/31) so if you could PM lilboo your link if you've signed up under the conga (instead of pasting your ref link throughout the thread numerous times, that defeats the concept of a conga thread), and if you could keep lilboo informed if you've received your requirements for the conga, that'd be appreciated, thanks!

[quote name='sventhebruin']Hey, I'd recommend doing GE Critics Choice and Ultima Smile. All together they'll cost you about $10. Both are pretty easy to cancel and they credit very fast.[/quote]

I second Critics Choice, it credited instantly for me. Stamps.com still hasn't credited for me nearly a week later.

Again… DO NOT DO THE AMAZON DIET TRIAL!. The company behind it has a history of over charging, not sending product, and charging ahead of time. Along with being impossible to contact to dispute charges or cancel accounts.

They change the name of the product they are hawking every so often. The company name behind it is "Momentum Direct"

Listing of complaints:
http://badbusinessbureau.com/search...mit2=Search!&q5=Momentum+Direct&Search=Search
Listing at the BB with 300+ complaints in the bast 36 months:
http://search.bbb.org/Results.aspx?n=Momentum+Direct&add=&c=&st=&z=

I just don't want anyone to be fucked over trying to get a silly game.

-OwlBoy

I think im gonna do gamefly next and to get my second game. Whats another offer I should do that doesnt cost that much? Ive done GE, Get Rich With Google, and Stamps never credited

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back