FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lilboo']Very nice. Simply You did the same for me! Damnit! I wanna do more offers..but my stupid account is still under review!! :bomb:[/quote]

Do they do that for users who have received alot of stuff from them or what?

Also for anyone who has completed the "AutoVantage" offer. Has it gone green for you guys? How long did it take? I just hate filing those MCR.

For the people that are doing the athomerewards offer and the other new ones, make sure you notice this:

By clicking "Submit", you also agree to activate your separate membership to Your Savings Club at the special low price of just $1.00 per month. To ensure continuous service, your membership will be automatically charged/debited each month at the then-current membership fee to the credit card you provide today or from the checking account associated with the debit card you provide today. If for any reason you are dissatisfied, call Your Savings Club toll-free at 1-877-820-7107 to cancel, and you'll no longer be charged/debited.

It signs you up for another service that you will need to cancel too.

Just signed up for At Home Rewards.

Still waiting for Blockbuster to go green (filed an MCR, they replied letting me know it's processing).

EDIT: At Home Rewards has credited!

This time, my account under review is taking a bit exceptionally longer then usual...:whistle2:( I just want to place my order with Eternal Sonata then start working on Halo 3!! GRR

[quote name='major maz']How do you send a game back to amazon for credit?[/quote] You can send it back as a gift return for store credit. Mention that it was a gift but for the wrong system. They'll take it back.

So I did the Great Fun offer on Monday and I still haven't gotten credit for it. Should I keep waiting or is it time to go for a manual credit? I'm getting impatient. I want that Guitar Hero 2...
EDIT: NM, I just realized I have to wait 7 days to report a missing credit. Still, for "Instant Credit", I'm surprised it hasn't gone green yet...

[quote name='Hoffgod']So I did the Great Fun offer on Monday and I still haven't gotten credit for it. Should I keep waiting or is it time to go for a manual credit? I'm getting impatient. I want that Guitar Hero 2...
EDIT: NM, I just realized I have to wait 7 days to report a missing credit. Still, for "Instant Credit", I'm surprised it hasn't gone green yet...[/quote]

Of the four "Instant Credit" offers I have done...only two were actually instant. The others I had to file an MCR and play the waiting game. Hang in there, it'll work out.

Well Im still waiting for my Stamps.com to go green. I signed up on August 24, 2007, has been now 18 days now and no green. I already filed a MCR and its pending now, should credit any day now or Im going to send another support ticket.

[quote name='buterbals']Well Im still waiting for my Stamps.com to go green. I signed up on August 24, 2007, has been now 18 days now and no green. I already filed a MCR and its pending now, should credit any day now or Im going to send another support ticket.[/quote] It took me a calendar month to get my stamps.com credit. It was a real drag. I would suggest filing a support ticket that points to your MCR in the hope of moving the process along. Hehe. I feel your pain.

Question: Would I be able to do an instant credit, apply it towards my game, complete that order, and then have my GreatFun offer apply towards my next game?

[quote name='Hoffgod']Question: Would I be able to do an instant credit, apply it towards my game, complete that order, and then have my GreatFun offer apply towards my next game?[/quote]

yes

Alright, completed all my offers, and my account is now under review. I chose skate. for my game :D What day do they ship games out now? I know it used to be Sunday, I hope it still is... OH btw Google SEO credited in like 10 minutes if anybodies wondering

[quote name='RoboPenguin']Alright, completed all my offers, and my account is now under review. I chose skate. for my game :D What day do they ship games out now? I know it used to be Sunday, I hope it still is... OH btw Google SEO credited in like 10 minutes if anybodies wondering[/quote]I think on wednesday because my GH2 shipped today.

[quote name='bobfishy']I think on wednesday because my GH2 shipped today.[/quote]

Noo! I missed the shipping date :,,( Now I have to wait a whole week....

[quote name='RoboPenguin']Noo! I missed the shipping date :,,( Now I have to wait a whole week....[/quote]

Actually they ship/process stuff on Tuesday nights. I have gotten 2 items from them recently and my friends have also received their stuff and all of our items have shipped/processed on Tuesday night. But its kinda random where they ship from. My friends and I live basically in the same area [within 5 blocks of each other] and I have received stuff from Amazon while others have received stuff from CC.

Added two more.

Offers Rig has personally completed!

Stamps.com
Cost: $0
Trial Duration: 28 days
Cancellation Number: 1-888-434-0055
Hours: M-F 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM PST
Special Notes: Must install software to receive credit.

Gamefly
Cost: $9.95
Trial Duration: 30 days
Cancellation Number: ???
Hours: 24/7
Special Notes: Takes 2-3 days to credit. Can be cancelled online.

Increase My Margin
Cost: $4.95 S&H
Trial Duration: 14 days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-497-4988
Hours: M-F 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM PST
Special Notes: Same company as eAuction and Quickbooks. Must use a different credit card for future offers from this company!

eAuction
Special Notes: Same company as Increase My Margin and Quickbooks. Must use a different credit card for future offers from this company!

Quickbooks Quick Start
Special Notes: Same company as eAuction and Increase My Margin. Must use a different credit card for future offers from this company!

Ultima Weight Loss Patch
Cost: $6.95 S&H
Trial Duration: 10 days
Cancellation Number: 1-888-537-6503
Hours: M-F 5:00 AM - 7:00 PM and Saturday 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM PST
Special Notes: Same company as Zoeta.

According to the website, the hours I listed are their hours of operation. However, when you call the number, you are told their hours are: M-F 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM and Saturday 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM PST.

Another issue found is with the length of the trial. According to some print on the website, the trial is seven (7) days. But, in their Terms & Conditions section, the trial is ten (10) days. To be on the safe side, I would cancel no later than day seven of the trial. I'm sure you could raise hell by showing them their own Terms & Conditions section if you were charged before ten days.

Zoeta
Cost: $6.95 S&H
Trial Duration: 10 days
Cancellation Number: 1-888-537-6503
Hours: M-F 5:00 AM - 7:00 PM and Saturday 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM PST
Special Notes: Same company as Ultima Weight Loss Patch.

According to the website, the hours I listed are their hours of operation. However, when you call that number, you are told their hours are: M-F 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM and Saturday 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM PST.

Another issue found is with the length of the trial. According to some print on the website, the trial is seven (7) days. But, in their Terms & Conditions section, the trial is ten (10) days. To be on the safe side, I would cancel no later than day seven of the trial. I'm sure you could raise hell by showing them their own Terms & Conditions section if you were charged before ten days.

GE Critics' Choice
Cost: $2.50
Cancellation Number: 1-800-527-3378
Hours: 24/7?
Special Notes: (none)

Zooba
Trial Duration: 30 days?
Cancellation Number: 1-888-827-1828
Hours: M-F 5:00 AM - 5:00 PM PST
Special Notes: I was able to cancel by email. Also, I didn't order a book, and they refunded by $9.95!

Blockbuster Online
Cancellation Number: ???
Hours: 24/7
Special Notes: Can be cancelled online.

At Home Rewards
Cost: $1?
Trial Duration: 7 days
Cancellation Number: 1-877-636-6858 and 1-877-820-7107
Special Notes: You are signed up for TWO OFFERS. You must call both numbers, and cancel both products!

thx for the offer list rig and so thats how u do offers from the same company lol
also yay huge update eternal sonata and skate :drool: then gotta save for gh3 and hopefully assassins creed

Been 3 weeks since I signed up for stamps.com and still no credit. Filed an MCR 2 weeks ago. Filed support tickets on 2 occasions since then, once they tell me just to wait 10 business days, the other no response.

Is eauction success a double cancel offer? They give you to sites that you signed up for. I hope not or my credit card is going to be charged.

Day 4 and my account is still under review.

WTF? I've gotten 6 other games from this site so far..why the long delay in account review???

Ok, I think I am going to bite the bullet and try this out. I will sign up under one of the ref. links in the first post. lilboo I will PM you with my email info once I sign up.

[quote name='lilboo']Day 4 and my account is still under review.

WTF? I've gotten 6 other games from this site so far..why the long delay in account review???[/quote] Do you think you might have to fill out one of those W-?? whatever it is tax forms because you've receieved $600+ in prizes from Trainn? I am no expert, but that might account for your long review process. You mentioned you got a lot of gifts from them, sooner or later it requires a tax form. Just a thought. Good luck with the rest of the review! :wave:

[quote name='Kuroi Kaze']Stamps.com is screwing me too. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
I WISH SOMEONE WOULD HAVE WARNED ME.[/quote]

Wait until they charge you up to $90 even though you canceled months ago.

those that do the at home rewards be sure to check your email for the link to sign up for your free home depot gift card. I did this offer a few times direct thru trainn (not yourfree360games) about a year ago and got a few gift cards from them.

[quote name='major maz']When sending the game back to amazon, how long has it taken you guys to get credit?[/quote]

Anybody?

[quote name='major maz']Anybody?[/quote] maz, I have never done this myself...but based off of my memory from reading all these threads...my guess is that it takes about 3-5 business days for the mail man to ship the package back to Amazon.com...once that happens they have to process your order, and then refund your account with store credit. Depending on the day in the week (or weekend) this could take an additional 2-3 days. Thus, my best guess (again, from memory not experience) would be about a week and a half to two weeks depending on when you sent it in (start of business week vs. end of it). Again, I don't mean to be vague...just trying to help.

This is great. Did Stamps.com and Gamefly for Halo 3. And with Gamefly I'm renting Oblivion GOTY so I can get the DLC free.

Saweeet

[quote name='major maz']Anybody?[/quote]It took me probably two and a half weeks, just got my $98 gift certificate in my email today :D

[quote name='RoboPenguin']Anybody know if Google SEO offers a refund? I kinda doubt it but...[/quote]

No, they don't give refunds.

FYI, I'm probably gonna get to updatin the OP tomorrow. Sorry bout the delay.

Rig--Would it be ok to put the offers you have done in the OP?
Foladar--Is THAT ok to do? (There weren't any guides..it was just general info about the offers)

What are we going to do about links? The reason the first thread went crazy was because every post was OMG SIGN UP W/ ME *link*

Should I just put up all of our links w/ our names on there..lol but after awhile it'll get pretty long..imo

I'm very open to suggestions.

So tomorrow I'll pretty much make up a mini Q & A on the site in the OP, as well as post Rig's completed offers.

Also to everyone--Lemme know if some Questions that really need to be on the OP. Thanks!

I think its borderline due to the cancellation information, however I'll allow it unless someone from Trainn here says otherwise and as long as nobody suggests to do offer A and mentions to cancel it on day X. Give the trials a shot if your interested in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back