FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got stamps.com credit. When I went to do online wealth though, it wasn't there. New offers up, nothing looks free. Some of it is interesting though. Has anyone had any experience with the coffee(seattle/cafe vivo) offers and actual products?

Yes! SimplyYou just credited for me. Now I can get a free game, which one do I choose though? Anybody know when they will put some new games up? Thanks.

[quote name='HighlightShow']Anybody know when they will put some new games up?[/quote]

Three posts up from your message.

[quote name='Malik112099']WOOO!!!! AutoVantage credited!!!!

now.....what game do i get!?!?[/QUOTE]

After how long?
Also--was it MCR?

so i still got an email about reading lists after i called to cancel zooba, i should get a cancelletion email tomorrow or something right?

[quote name='pak231']for those two [Privacy Matters and At Home Rewards] did you get charged 1 dollar for everytime you pressed submit? i did[/quote]
No, I don't think so. I can't see holds on my credit card statement, only actual charges, but none have shown up yet.

I was kind of paranoid and its only a 7 day trial, so I called At Home Rewards and they didn't have my CC on file and I wasn't in their system (phone # or address), and I haven't gotten a confirmation email, so I think I'm safe. They were pretty helpful and friendly.

I also called the True Savings (or something like that) number that you get signed up for with those two offers, tried to look up my member ID with my CC #, and it gave me an error. So either I'm not in their system yet (unlikely, since it was 2 days ago) or I'm safe and the error didn't complete the transaction.

I think I'm going to steer clear of those 2 offers for now.

I just cancelled At Home Rewards and Privacy Matters. Are you suppose to get any emails stating that you cancelled? I haven't gotten anything as of yet.

So I just signed up for and got credit for At Home Rewards, but now when I try to sign up for Privacy Matters or Simply You it says I'm ineligible, even though I used a different credit card. Am I missing something?

Oh, my copy of SKATE that was missing was in my mailbox today, meanign I guess one of my neighbors put it there because it's too early for the mailman to have come.

I just got my email confirming the cancellation of both privacy matters and at home rewards. I was very careful not to do the"cancel monthly membership and start a yearly membership" thing. Other than that it was just a breeze. I wonder if there are other offers like this...

For canceling Zooba

Used the online contact form and picked "Other" category (last one on the list I think) and their response was:
We're sorry to learn that you wish to cancel your membership. As you will remember, when you joined ZOOBA your membership agreement stated that you may cancel at any time after fulfilling your obligation to purchase a total of just 3 books.

Although we would like to comply with your request, our records show that this agreement has not been fulfilled. Visit www.zooba.com today to access our extensive selection of titles, from which you can add to your Reading List or buy now.

Once your agreement has been fulfilled you may resubmit your request to cancel your ZOOBA account. We recognize that you wish to cancel your membership for a reason. If there's something you believe we could do better, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected]. We appreciate your feedback.
Used the online contact form again, but this time I picked the "Account" category (I think it was 2nd on the list) and their response:
We have canceled your account as you requested.

ZOOBA values all of its members and works extremely hard to bring them best sellers at the best possible price, always with free shipping.

We hope you have enjoyed your experience with ZOOBA; however, we recognize that you have canceled your membership for a reason. If there's something you believe we could do better, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected]. We appreciate your feedback.
Still havent received the credit though (signed up on 9/23). Filed MCR, but I never got a welcome email so I'll see how it goes

[quote name='JaTaN']For canceling Zooba

Used the online contact form and picked "Other" category (last one on the list I think) and their response was:Used the online contact form again, but this time I picked the "Account" category (I think it was 2nd on the list) and their response:Still havent received the credit though (signed up on 9/23). Filed MCR, but I never got a welcome email so I'll see how it goes[/quote]

I think the main thing is if you get your $9.99 back

I've had items ship on both Tuesday and Thursday. My first GHII bundle shipped on a Tues, the 2nd GHII bundle shipped on a Thursday.

I ordered Gears of Wars yesterday and it hasn't shipped yet.

[quote name='pHi ||']I was wondering for the folks that ordered halo 3, since it is a limited edition one was yours scratched?[/quote]

mine was scratched, but it plays perfectly

My Guitar Hero II bundle was waiting for me when I got home from work. Now I'm waiting on my last three offers to go green so I can get a couple more games, then I'll start convincing all of my friends to sign up under me.

I signed up for At Home Rewards but never got the second e-mail where you're automatically signed up for that other trial, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. Does anyone have the number to that one so I can call and cancel that?

[quote name='Cmosfm']I signed up for At Home Rewards but never got the second e-mail where you're automatically signed up for that other trial, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. Does anyone have the number to that one so I can call and cancel that?[/quote]

after i canceled your savings club or whatever it is called i never got emails for it again when i did the other offers...i think after you cancle it once it doesnt automatically sign you up cause i havent been charged

[quote name='Malik112099']after i canceled your savings club or whatever it is called i never got emails for it again when i did the other offers...i think after you cancle it once it doesnt automatically sign you up cause i havent been charged[/QUOTE]

Great! Then I don't need to worry about it. :)

Now if Auto Advantage goes through I can order my 4th game, but I want them to add some new ones first.

Got confirmation that Halo3 has been shipped. Did the Gamefly and Blockbuster trials, both credited without problems.

I hope they add Guitar Hero III soon. That'd be my second game. Rock Band would bring me back for another, but I'm in no rush.

If your filing an mcr for Zooba, yes you need to do the offer.
Ps: You might want to "adjust" your sig, as Trainn doesn't allow walkthroughs.

I honestly need to know this i singed up at yourfree360games as well. Is this is a scam or should i starting getting the offers. I did two and put a order out and it says Processing...

MY REAL QUESTION IS?

Is this for real or is it a scam .. i need honest answers

[quote name='ShaJay']I honestly need to know this i singed up at yourfree360games as well. Is this is a scam or should i starting getting the offers. I did two and put a order out and it says Processing...

MY REAL QUESTION IS?

Is this for real or is it a scam .. i need honest answers[/quote]

Well all you have to do is read the last few pages to see the it is legit.

[quote name='ShaJay']I honestly need to know this i singed up at yourfree360games as well. Is this is a scam or should i starting getting the offers. I did two and put a order out and it says Processing...

MY REAL QUESTION IS?

There are 130 pages on this thread with people telling you its for real. I doubted it at first too, signed up, completed some offers and I can tell you that the copies of NHL 08 and Halo 3 that I received are 100% for real! :D

MY REAL QUESTION IS?

very real. i've received 5 games thus far (2 gh2's, gears of war, halo 3, ddr) and am working on a 6th. just make sure you're organized with the phone numbers you need to cancel trials and the dates by which you need to cancel. i also save all of the emails i get from trainn and the related trials, just in case.

[quote name='ShaJay']yea but how do i know all these guys dont work for the site? lol[/quote]

if you are that worried then don't do the offers and get 360 games another way.

Got my Eternal Sonata that I ordered from them and stupid ups couldn't even put it near my door where it was nice and dry, they just left it on a step on the porch where it was raining. It seems like they are delivering in the mornings now

You don't know, all these guys "might" be working for this site...LOL
This is all Legit!!! I did this and got GH2 and now I'm about to get NBA2k8.

Your question is how would you know all these guys posting here don't work for the site. How would you like all of these guys to prove it? They posted pictures of their games, thats the best they can do. Unless you have some other ideas. Would you like someone from this thread to personally contact you? LOL

The worst that can happen is that they sent you a bag of shit or Two Worlds instead of the game you ordered.

yea i guess your right...just being cautious .. if this offer has been out how come poeple dont have like 30 free games from doing this instead they have only 2 or 3

ok so i send it this is what they sent me , what does this mean, when will i get the game or when will be shipped?

Your order has been received. Orders are typically shipped within two
weeks.

Order Summary:
Order #: ------
Shipping Estimate: Oct 10, 2007

[quote name='ShaJay']yea i guess your right...just being cautious .. if this offer has been out how come poeple dont have like 30 free games from doing this instead they have only 2 or 3[/quote]
it takes a couple of days to to receive the games and not all the offers are that good (like one offer requires you to join and pay $40 just to try the service, most people on here are not willing to do that and would just pay the extra $ to get the game themselves than to be in the contract of something they wouldn't use.)

[quote name='ShaJay']ok so i send it this is what they sent me , what does this mean, when will i get the game or when will be shipped?

weeks.

Order Summary:
Shipping Estimate: Oct 10, 2007[/quote]

That is just confirmation that your game is being ordered and should ship soon. Expect your game to arrival around the shipping estimate

[quote name='ShaJay']ok so i send it this is what they sent me , what does this mean, when will i get the game or when will be shipped?

weeks.

Order Summary:

oct 10th?

anyway, my offers cleared the 19th, put in my order for ES got it yesterday so, woo woo!

weeks.

Order Summary:

oct 10th?

anyway, my offers cleared the 19th, put in my order for ES got it yesterday so, woo woo!

eternalur7.jpg

still sealed (my copy from gamefly arrived first, so trade in credit or sale, not sure yet!)

what u mean it cleared the 19th , you mean your shipping estimate was the 19th and u got the game already . And does the October 10th mean i should have the game by then or will be shipped around that time.

Thanks for all the Help guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back