Free 4 GB Flash Drive

I dont remember if I sent in a claim form or not (I have a weird habit of clearing cookies by accident). Does anyone remember what it said when you sent in the claim form? The words that showed up might jog my memory. (I think it was something like "we are going to review this claim" or like that)

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']I dont remember if I sent in a claim form or not (I have a weird habit of clearing cookies by accident). Does anyone remember what it said when you sent in the claim form? The words that showed up might jog my memory. (I think it was something like "we are going to review this claim" or like that)[/quote]

Yeah, some like 'we will review your claim shortly" I don't remember exactly, but that was the important part.

I uploaded a picture and then filled out the claim form.

I must say, however, that I don't hold out a lot of hope for the flash drive -- for some reason, I'm having a hard time believing a website that says: "Ready to join? Great! Click here to sing-up".

It's like a third-world MySpace.

[quote name='siderealshift']I uploaded a picture and then filled out the claim form.

I must say, however, that I don't hold out a lot of hope for the flash drive -- for some reason, I'm having a hard time believing a website that says: "Ready to join? Great! Click here to sing-up".

It's like a third-world MySpace.[/quote]

Um, duh, it's a karaoke Myspace. How could you not notice that? Jeez. :roll:

[quote name='funkydunkleman']Um, duh, it's a karaoke Myspace. How could you not notice that? Jeez. :roll:[/quote]
leno.jpg

For those of you who signed up, there is a new requirement needed to get the promo item. I'm not sure if this applies to those who signed up before they changed it ( I hope it doesn't) but the new requirement is to refer 5 friends to join before filling out the claim order.

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']For those of you who signed up, there is a new requirement needed to get the promo item. I'm not sure if this applies to those who signed up before they changed it ( I hope it doesn't) but the new requirement is to refer 5 friends to join before filling out the claim order.[/QUOTE]

fuck that.

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']For those of you who signed up, there is a new requirement needed to get the promo item. I'm not sure if this applies to those who signed up before they changed it ( I hope it doesn't) but the new requirement is to refer 5 friends to join before filling out the claim order.[/quote]

That's crap! They probably had so many people sign up they realized they were going to lose their ass sending out flash drives so they changed the requirements. I hope that only applies from here on out and not to those that signed up before the change.

I know this is wrongful bumping and I'm sorry but I have good news and bad news: To those of you who applied and posted something before February 21, you will get the free 4 gb flash drive. Bad news: They have closed off the offer for a while, so you have to wait a bit until they reopen it.

That being said, has anyone received their flash drive yet?

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']I know this is wrongful bumping and I'm sorry but I have good news and bad news: To those of you who applied and posted something before February 21, you will get the free 4 gb flash drive. Bad news: They have closed off the offer for a while, so you have to wait a bit until they reopen it.

That being said, has anyone received their flash drive yet?[/quote]

How do you know this?

I haven't gotten anything yet.

As of 2/26/2008 New Requests For This Offer Have Been Suspended Until Further Notice For a limited time Typeractive will be giving away a free 4Gb USB Flash drive, to every member that joins (our FREE site). Sounds good, but what's the catch right?
Well here it is: You have to join our site, and be an active member within the first 30 days of joining our site.
What is an active member? An active member is someone who registers on our site, validates their email address (don't worry, we do not Spam or sell email addresses), and contribute something to our site. This can be as simple as adding a blog entry, forum post, or upload a video or picture. That's it!.
* New Requirements: Due to a huge demand for this promotional item, users must also invite others to join the site - the current threshold is 5.
Basically, we are looking for users to generate content within the first 30 days of joining.

Once you have joined our site, and logged in, you can fill out the information to claim your prize. If you can't find the link for some reason, the direct URL is http://www.typeractive.net/claim/

Ready to join? Great! Click here to sing-up (Full Terms and Conditions are covered in our sites Terms & Conditions. The Terms & Conditions are viewable by click the Terms & Conditions Link at the bottom of this page)

P.S. Refers your friends!

Typeractive never asks for your username or password in E-mails. When clicking on links within E-mails that are related to Typeractive, please make sure the URL (web address) is correct, and starts out as either http://www.typeractive.net/ or http://filehost.typeractive.net/

* The Requirements will not effect members who registered Before February 21, 2008.
As of 2/26/2008 New Requests For This Offer Have Been Suspended Until Further Notice
Looks like they did change the reqs. Now when did I register?

- TJ

[quote name='Chitown021']Well according to my earlier post I signed up on the 16th so I should be in. I'll believe it when I see it.[/quote]
2nded, did anyone get theirs yet?

From what I can tell Those who signed up between 2/1 & 2/21 only had to confirm their e-mail address and take one action (post, upload, etc...). Those that signed up between 2/21 & 2/26 will only qualify if they also refer at least 5 people. From the 26th going forward no deal because it's been suspended.

EDIT: Here's a post from the admin dated 2/22/08 saying shipments should start in a week:

http://www.typeractive.net/boards/a...rrors-profile-tips/136-promotional-items.html

bread's done
Back