Free 4 GB Flash Drive

[quote name='Cosmic M']Signed up, created a thread, and uploaded a pic.

Hope i get my prize![/quote]

Umm, did you just sign up today? If so you're out of luck. Two things:

#1) They added a 5 referral requirement
#2) The promo was suspended a couple weeks ago.

[quote name='eliter1']Has anyone got any of these free flash drives yet. I signed up for a handful and i still haven't got one :cry:[/QUOTE]

Man, no wonder I've never gotten any free USB drives from these sorts of things. People take them all before I ever even get one!

[quote name='BlazeHedgehog']Man, no wonder I've never gotten any free USB drives from these sorts of things. People take them all before I ever even get one![/quote]

There were like three or four threads posted on the same day for different sites offering free flash drives. I think what he was asking was "Has anyone gotten anything from ANY of these offers? I've signed up for each of them myself."

I don't think he means he signed up for three or four from this site alone.

Hmm...just got this e-mail from them a few minutes ago:

USB Promotional Item

Inbox
X

cleardot.gif
Reply to all
cleardot.gif
Forward
Reply by chat
Filter messages like this
Print
Add to Contacts list
Delete this message
Report phishing
Report not phishing
Show original
Show in fixed width font
Show in variable width font
Message text garbled?
Why is this spam/nonspam?

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
Typeractive.net to ukepicker, snowtigeress, trikko101, shimoto3, tboz524, me, ckamiracle, jasontraut, godzillafan868, jake4792, chowyo123, chris.endres, alozon45, funkydunkleman, briguy011, Chitown021, me, dmgjj, vincent.nascone, freakinpsycho1, sirthobos, heyboova, misterdbarton, grapplinghook2., Pissedoffgamer., becuzimbrown
show details 4:02 PM (15 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

This E-mail is in regard to the USB promotional item give away. As you may or may not be aware the promotional item give away official stopped taking requests several weeks ago.

While this does not affect your account, it is important that you know the circumstances that lead to the cancelation on the promotional give away; and how it will affect you receipt of any promotional items.

Three major factors have affected the ability of our company to offer the promotional items:

1) A significant increase in the cost of the promotional item from our current supplier

2) The change in the price of the cost per item caused the software company we sought sponsorship from, to initial seek to pull out of the sponsorship ship agreement*

3) Accusations that the software itself was being promoted through the use of spyware/Trojan houses

At this time we are attempting to find a solution that is advantageous to both our company and the users of our site. At this time we are looking into several possible solutions, including offering gift certificates.

We hope to have this issue solved within the next week and ask for patience and understand at this time. We are open to any suggestions from our members.

*The USB drivers where originally supposed to contain a trail piece of software, which was a combination anti-spyware/anti-virus program.

I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users.
It has removed 2908 spam emails to date.
Paying users do not have this message in their emails.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
Reply to all
cleardot.gif
Forward

Maybe there's still hope left...?

[quote name='Melhavic']I didn't get a thing[/quote]

If you didn't sign up right away you most likely won't get an email.

Something I found interesting:

At this time we are attempting to find a solution that is advantageous to both our company and the users of our site. At this time we are looking into several possible solutions, including offering gift certificates.

[quote name='masterofdarkness']I'm also really happy that there is hope because I bought a 4gb USB Flashdrive for 17$ a little while ago and now I'll have 8gb :)[/QUOTE]
Shit...where'd you get one for $17? $25 was the best I saw recently. :cry:

amazon.com Kingston 4GB USB flashdrive
16.99 x2 + Free shipping
It was was last month or early this month, can't remember. If I come across another USB flashdrive deal, I'll PM you.

[quote name='masterofdarkness']amazon.com Kingston 4GB USB flashdrive
16.99 x2 + Free shipping
It was was last month or early this month, can't remember. If I come across another USB flashdrive deal, I'll PM you.[/QUOTE]
Ah bummer!!

Thanks masterofdarkness!

Got same email as the other people. That makes me happy, to know that I'm in, and will receive whatever they throw at us. I REALLY don't care what it is.

I got the e-mail as well. I figured they'd find a way to back out of this. It will be interesting to see what they find to replace the drives.

dont wanna rain on anyone's parade, but I just got this email

This E-mail is in regard to the USB promotional item give away. As you may or may not be aware the promotional item give away official stopped taking requests several weeks ago.

While this does not affect your account, it is important that you know the circumstances that lead to the cancelation on the promotional give away; and how it will affect you receipt of any promotional items.

Three major factors have affected the ability of our company to offer the promotional items:

1) A significant increase in the cost of the promotional item from our current supplier

2) The change in the price of the cost per item caused the software company we sought sponsorship from, to initial seek to pull out of the sponsorship ship agreement*

3) Accusations that the software itself was being promoted through the use of spyware/Trojan houses

We hope to have this issue solved within the next week and ask for patience and understand at this time. We are open to any suggestions from our members.

*The USB drivers where originally supposed to contain a trail piece of software, which was a combination anti-spyware/anti-virus program.

[quote name='Sphinx625']I got that e-mail too. Hopefully we'll get them soon.[/quote]

this is completely off topic, but what is that flag under your name?

[quote name='SizzorB']I got the email as well. Looks as though they are still going to give us something, which is awesome (hopefully)[/quote]

I can't Argue, From what the email says, we are going to get something. as least they sent us an email this time saying we aren't going to get them, but something different.

bread's done
Back