Free 48 Hour Xbox Live Codes - ALL GONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could really use a code or two for when the Reach beta rolls around. Money is a bit tight right now, so I'm trying to keep things as cheap as I can, haha.

So if anyone has I code they could give me I'd really appreciate it.

send me a 2 or 3 codes 48h please :)

I am Portuguese :D

Benfica VS Liverpool

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
48hr code for whoever gets i first. Please try and post if you use it. :p

FQ9BD-X6633-D9QPT-T7R9W-HMRV6

You can thank the used copy of L4D2 I bought from GS for that.

[quote name='Rokkaku-dai']That free 'til april 5th thing is April Fools, right?[/QUOTE]

i dont think so, i think its a free gold weekend for the new mw2 stimulus map aswell bfbc2 map release

[quote name='simplesimon']i could do with a 12 month code if anyone`s got one, cheers[/QUOTE]
That's like asking someone to hand you $30+ :roll:

Plus, this is the Free 48 Hour Xbox Live Codes thread, not the Free 8760 Hour Xbox Live Codes Thread.

[quote name='simplesimon']i could do with a 12 month code if anyone`s got one, cheers[/QUOTE]

Good luck with that request dude!

I have a question; If you have a few months left in your membership and add new codes, does it add to the existing time or does it replace it? I.e. I have 6 months left and add 4, 1-month codes. Will it extend my membership to 10 months?

I used the first one.

[quote name='Oside_hunter']2 Codes for whoever wants 'em. plz post if you use one

TJFHH-TMQBP-V3943-JFDTJ-BRVXW

XFGY9-XCXWF-GFFRK-2BDFK-PBJJQ[/QUOTE]

[quote name='xscorpionx']I have a question; If you have a few months left in your membership and add new codes, does it add to the existing time or does it replace it? I.e. I have 6 months left and add 4, 1-month codes. Will it extend my membership to 10 months?[/QUOTE]
Yes. Only 48-Hour trials don't stack, as they don't give you true Gold membership.

Hey all! If anyone would be kind enough to PM me a 48 hour code so I can get back to zombie-slaying in L4D2, I'd very much appreciate it. You're welcome to join me, too :)

[quote name='XxLady_AthenaxX']Hey all! If anyone would be kind enough to PM me a 48 hour code so I can get back to zombie-slaying in L4D2, I'd very much appreciate it. You're welcome to join me, too :)[/QUOTE]
PM Sent

[quote name='dieresis']Yes. Only 48-Hour trials don't stack, as they don't give you true Gold membership.[/QUOTE]

Thanks-Will 1 month stack?

[quote name='xscorpionx']Thanks-Will 1 month stack?[/QUOTE]

They sure will... Just add them to your account and it will credit 1 month for every 1 month card you add.

Hey would it be alright if someone could pm me a code too? My parents would never pay for my live lol so whilst I'm saving up can someone be kind enough to send me one? cheers :D

i wanted to continue play modernwarfare 2.. would appreciate if someone would kindly give a 48 hour trial or 1 month..

thanks a million! :applause:

[quote name='Fanta']Hi!

Would anyone please donate/pm me a 48 hour live trail? I'd be soo grateful. I'd appreciate it a lot.
[/QUOTE]
We're having a 48 hour live trail on April 17th, starting 10 AM, at National Smartass Wildlife Refuge. Feel free to join us. There'll be complimentary snacks and refreshments available! No electronics, please.

Hey does anyone know any xbox live generators becuase ive looked very where for them n all they are is virus's so if anyone know any working ones please tell. thanks
Please add my Xbox Live CodeyShooter

[quote name='dieresis']We're having a 48 hour live trail on April 17th, starting 10 AM, at National Smartass Wildlife Refuge. Feel free to join us. There'll be complimentary snacks and refreshments available! No electronics, please.[/QUOTE]

I have been conditioning to hike that trail all year:applause:

The FIRST TWO people who quotes this sentence gets a 48 hour code. I got it from the MW2 promotion so not sure if it will still work but it's worth a shot. I won't be constantly checking this but once I do I will PM the codes.

[quote name='D0RC']The FIRST TWO people who quotes this sentence gets a 48 hour code. I got it from the MW2 promotion so not sure if it will still work but it's worth a shot. I won't be constantly checking this but once I do I will PM the codes.[/QUOTE]thanks

[quote name='D0RC']The FIRST TWO people who quotes this sentence gets a 48 hour code. I got it from the MW2 promotion so not sure if it will still work but it's worth a shot. I won't be constantly checking this but once I do I will PM the codes.[/QUOTE]

Thank you

I would appreciate if someone could hit me up with an unused code. My brother stole my two 48-hour passes when he borrowed my almost-new Xbox.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back