Free 99Gamers.com Accounts + 5 Free Coins ($5)

bkruz11

CAGiversary!
Giving away 25 FREE 99Gamers.com accounts plus 5 free coins with each account.

99Gamers is a new video game trading community with over 500 members, 400 completed trades and 2200 games for sale. We are still in beta and right now you must buy 5 coins (for $5) to get access but we are giving away 25 free accounts that will be approved instantly. Normally you'd have to wait in line (over 700 person waiting list) but you'll be able to skip that line and start using the site right away. You'll also receive a bonus of 5 free coins which you can spend on games.

All you have to do is sign up at 99Gamers.com, once you hit the pay-wall just post the username you used to sign up in this thread and you'll be approved right away and given 5 coins.

You must have at least 3 marketplace trades (with positive feedback) on CAG to qualify. If you don't 3, but have other trading accounts with positive feedback then feel free to list those.

I'm more than happy to answer any questions you may have. If things like this aren't allowed here or should be moved then I apologize, just let me know and I'll remove it.

Cheers!

Edit:
All 25 have been approved now! If you still want to sign up, I'll let you in for the next little bit but you won't receive the free 5 coins. Thanks again everyone!

1. SackManBoy 2. unitedvandalism 3. cyclonestoney 4. tcbys 5. crr1119 6. Davesrt10 7. cmp2005 8. flatfeetkid 9. bob101910 10. vantheman 11. georox 12. CobraSavage 13. Slackjaw 14. spoderman 15. Blade 16. Jragon 17. MrPiggles 18. thereefernander 19. golfing7861 20. pmkatiyar 21. Bill Mcdougal 22. V4oLDbOY 23. GinsuVictim 24. eLefAdEr 25. FidelityNy

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SackManBoy']ill give it a shot![/QUOTE]
Okay great! Once you've signed up just post your username here and I'll approve you.

[quote name='unitedvandalism']I'd like to join, but sadly don't have 3 trades here, although my account is 5+ years old. I have an account on GameTZ with 10 trades though.[/QUOTE]

That's good enough for me! You can go ahead and sign up then post the username for 99Gamers and GameTZ here, or feel free to pm me if you don't want others seeing it.

[quote name='bkruz11']That's good enough for me! You can go ahead and sign up then post the username for 99Gamers and GameTZ here, or feel free to pm me if you don't want others seeing it.[/QUOTE]

Awesome man, I appreciate it. I just signed up under united.vandalism[at]yahoo.com; username: unitedvandalism

My gametz username is "sealcocks" (it's a play on my last name, Silcox lol).

I can message you on Gametz to verify if need be. Thanks!

[quote name='unitedvandalism']Awesome man, I appreciate it. I just signed up under united.vandalism[at]yahoo.com; username: unitedvandalism

My gametz username is "sealcocks" (it's a play on my last name, Silcox lol).

I can message you on Gametz to verify if need be. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Approved!

blablah2382: For now I'm looking for people with confirmed trades. Do you have any other accounts on tradings sites like Goozex, GameTZ, etc?

maggotalchemist: I just realized we don't support Puerto Rico yet, so I'll have to look into that and add it. I'll make sure to approve you once it's added. Sorry about this!

cyclonestoney: Approved you!

golfing7861: Sure, 2 is fine. Just sign up then let me know your username.

i actually kinda dig this.....like listia for gamers! one question....do you allow the sale of digital goods in code form?

[quote name='SackManBoy']i actually kinda dig this.....like listia for gamers! one question....do you allow the sale of digital goods in code form?[/QUOTE]

Thanks! No digital good yet. We're just focused on perfecting physical games first. But we do plan on adding digital goods eventually!

[quote name='tcbys']I just signed up im tcbys[/QUOTE]
[quote name='crr_1119']Signed up with the username crr1119, thanks! :)[/QUOTE]
[quote name='davesrt10']Sign up Davesrt10[/QUOTE]

Approved all three of you!

[quote name='bawlsack']Sing up as Slackjaw. I hate my CAG username.[/QUOTE]

Approved you slackjaw!

[quote name='davesrt10']Nice site. So the game coins people have set are with shipping included?[/QUOTE]

The seller pays for shipping so when you buy a game you won't have to pay for shipping. This way it all evens itself out in the end. However, most people don't include shipping with the price. You can, but there will most likely be someone with a lower priced game that didn't. So people can't take advantage of this, there is a buying limit, where you can only buy a certain amount of games more than you sell.

[quote name='SackManBoy']i actually kinda dig this.....like listia for gamers! one question....do you allow the sale of digital goods in code form?[/QUOTE]

Ha.. I use Listia too. Have gotten some good games from there.

I use 99 and its a great site. More similar to Glyde in my opinion though. 6 in 6 out so far. Gotta reload coins because if you havent checked it out yet, theres alot of great games on 99... cheap too i might add... hell some of them you cant even find on amazon.

I am an active user from Goozex, so 99Gamers is a great change of pace.

[quote name='unitedvandalism']bawlsack is only 1 letter away from being Slackjaw. :p[/QUOTE]
lol, good eye!
[quote name='bkruz11']Approved you slackjaw![/QUOTE]
Thanks!

I signed up as Blade. My 113 Marketplace feedback should be satisfactory! Thanks for giving us access to this cool site!

[quote name='Blade']I signed up as Blade. My 113 Marketplace feedback should be satisfactory! Thanks for giving us access to this cool site![/QUOTE]
[quote name='Jragon']Signed up as Jragon. Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

Approved you both!

Kikyou1: Do you have any trading accounts from other sites (GameTZ, Goozex, etc.) with positive feedback?

[quote name='bkruz11']Approved you both!

Kikyou1: Do you have any trading accounts from other sites (GameTZ, Goozex, etc.) with positive feedback?[/QUOTE]

No I keep most of the games I buy and the ones im currently trying to sell or trade don't seem to intrest many people. (I haven't gotten any offers for them)

Though I have sold some games on craigslist with out a problem but I don't think that counts.

Signing up as thereefernander but a question first.

Just want to straighten it out.
Join the site > Spend $5 on 5 coins.
List a game > Get 5 coins.

So I'm automatically spending $5 to join the site. But As long as I list a game I'm spending $5 on $10 credit towards your website?
One more question,
Can I sell blus?

[quote name='thereefernander']Signing up as thereefernander but a question first.

Just want to straighten it out.
Join the site > Spend $5 on 5 coins.
List a game > Get 5 coins.

So I'm automatically spending $5 to join the site. But As long as I list a game I'm spending $5 on $10 credit towards your website?
One more question,
Can I sell blus?[/QUOTE]

Right now he's waiving the $5 fee and giving five free coins to the first 25 CAG's who join with at least 3 positive feedback. So you should qualify for that!

bread's done
Back