FREE CAG "PLAY CHEAP" Rubber Bracelets - Send your SASEs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MrDemonicAngel']roughly how much bracelets do you have Cheapy? do you have enough for the whole CAG community??[/quote]

I have 750 good ones, and 750 not so good ones.

i'll send my envelopes off this week. PO Box is in NY, i hope the turnaround is fast :)

hope i get one of the "good ones"

I would love to get one, but my post office opens EVERY letter I have ever gotten and it you but soemthnig in a regular evelope the take the thing out.

If it comes down to the wire Cheapy...you should start looking at users posts and join dates =D

Senior users with good, relevant posts should get dibs...just throwing out suggestions.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']If it comes down to the wire Cheapy...you should start looking at users posts and join dates =D

Senior users with good, relevant posts should get dibs...just throwing out suggestions.[/quote]

I dunno. That seems a little unfair. Just because somebody is a new user, it doesn't mean they're any less dedicated to the site. Though, I do know where you're coming from. Something could just sign up because they like getting free stuff, no matter what it is, and then we never hear from them again. Cheapy will just have ot make that call when it comes down to it.

[quote name='CheapyD']I have 750 good ones, and 750 not so good ones.[/quote]

What constitutes a not so good bracelet? Are the letters not fully legible, are they a little dirty, or...?

Hopefully the 750 good ones aren't claimed by the time my letter reaches your PO Box!

[quote name='Caliburn']What constitutes a not so good bracelet? Are the letters not fully legible, are they a little dirty, or...?

Hopefully the 750 good ones aren't claimed by the time my letter reaches your PO Box![/quote]

Haven't you been keeping up on the bracelet saga? They company who made the bad batch messed them up and they just didn't turn out so well...the text isn't as clear as the sample ones he had made. They aren't horrible by any means, but not as good as the ones he just got.

When guys wear bracelets is it like the earing rule? I mean to say, which wrist is appropriate? I see in the picture he's got it on his left wrist. This signifies he is a potent heterosexual male?

[quote name='CheapyD']I have 750 good ones, and 750 not so good ones.[/quote]Are the differences like this?

750 good ones = PLAY CHEAP
750 not so good ones = I LOVE CIRCUIT CITY

Guess I know which one I want. ;)

[quote name='dragonreborn23']When guys wear bracelets is it like the earing rule? I mean to say, which wrist is appropriate? I see in the picture he's got it on his left wrist. This signifies he is a potent heterosexual male?[/quote]I think if a guy wears one on either wrist it says he's heterosexual. And has no taste in fashion. My gay men friends wouldn't wear a chartreuse rubber bracelet if their lives depended on it.

[quote name='veedubkid']2 things- that color green is actually for support kidney transplants/donations.[/quote]That's only one thing. Aside from the color, what's the other information we need to know?

[quote name='guinaevere']I think if a guy wears one on either wrist it says he's heterosexual. And has no taste in fashion. My gay men friends wouldn't wear a chartreuse rubber bracelet if their lives depended on it.[/QUOTE]

QFT. I just want it for swag! :)

[quote name='guinaevere']That's only one thing. Aside from the color, what's the other information we need to know?[/QUOTE]

Unless he meant:

1. It's Green
2. It's for Kidney donations

:whistle2:k

Thanks so much CheapyD and all who contribute for this site, saved me so much cashola over the years! I'll be mailing mine today!

Thanks CheapyD! Play Cheap does sound better, but sending out SASE whether it says "play cheap" or "live cheap"!

but isn't us giving you (CAG.com) our info(Address,who we are), could result in you having our info and being [SIZE=-1]Supeona'd [/SIZE]aka (what happened to Speedy) because now you have our info?

[quote name='spiderdog']but isn't us giving you (CAG.com) our info(Address,who we are), could result in you having our info and being [SIZE=-1]Supeona'd [/SIZE]aka (what happened to Speedy) because now you have our info?[/QUOTE]

You'll have to decide if paying $.82 to advertise someone's business for them is worth the risk.

[quote name='spiderdog']but isn't us giving you (CAG.com) our info(Address,who we are), could result in you having our info and being [SIZE=-1]Supeona'd [/SIZE]aka (what happened to Speedy) because now you have our info?[/quote]

I doubt he'll be keeping this info.

[quote name='spart4n117']why cant we do it by email[/quote]

Because you have to pay for postage.

Thanks Cheapy ... are these the ones that aren't printed good that you talked about on the Cagcast 2 weeks ago? :lol: Either way I'm down!

[quote name='spiderdog']but isn't us giving you (CAG.com) our info(Address,who we are), could result in you having our info and being [SIZE=-1]Supeona'd [/SIZE]aka (what happened to Speedy) because now you have our info?[/quote]

Are you addressing your SASE with your username?

Thanks CheapyD, I'll be sending out my SASE later today :D

So, what kind of powers do I gain when I wear one of these? If we see anothe CAG in the wild wearing one of these, do we combine the bracelets together to form some sort of super CAG?

These are based on my specualtions of the acceossory, are they acurate enough?

HP = + 5
Pow = +3
Skl = +5
Spd = -1
Def = +1
Luck = +30

Thank you so much for spending money on us, Cheapy.

Now I can visually warn the BB staff that a devil customer has entered their store.

[quote name='Rocko']Are you addressing your SASE with your username?[/quote]

LOL, i was thinkin the same while writing on the envelope.

anyways, sent mine in today, thanks cheapy!

[quote name='chakan']Thank you so much for spending money on us, Cheapy.

Now I can visually warn the BB staff that a devil customer has entered their store.[/quote]

what if one of the BB is wearing one of thos braclets?

also can we get more then one for friends ?

[quote name='hulked']no chance of getting one if you're in the UK? :cry:[/quote]

As long as you include a SASE they'll ship ANYWHERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back