Free copy of Joe Danger 2 for XBLA from Raptr

I didn't run the desktop app. at all. I just waited and did a few re-scans and my achievements have now just updated. Took about an hour and a half from sign-up.

Dedicated on 'Splosion Man. Experienced on Trials HD.

Just signed up for this, its taking awhile to update my XBLA scores... so i take it no codes were handed out today then?

Also, is the Raptr desktop app supposed to actually open? I see it in my system tray but i cant actually open it up or anything.

Signed up. Hope the sync picks up in time. Now I need to go get Trine 2 up for a bit to make sure at least one of the games on the list is rated high enough.

Then comes the constant checking, followed by mad rush and eventually disappointment.

[quote name='splattered']Just signed up for this, its taking awhile to update my XBLA scores... so i take it no codes were handed out today then?

Also, is the Raptr desktop app supposed to actually open? I see it in my system tray but i cant actually open it up or anything.[/QUOTE]
Restart your pc

Damn I'm sure I will miss this just like the Minecraft giveaway.
Hardcore in Limbo and experienced in Braid and 'Splosion Man.
Let see how this goes.

Just signed up for Raptr for this. Have 3 games on the list in experienced or better. I get that rewards aren't being given out until tomorrow, but how do you claim the reward?

Oh I get it! On the Raptr rewards page click Check Your Reward when it shows up sometime tomorrow.

Right?

Apparently I'm "hardcore" in 'Splosion Man and I have received a few rewards for Blacklight: Retribution (free shotgun!) so when it opens it might be worth a shot to get a copy since I meet the requirements. If I remember correctly the offers tend to happen in the morning west coast, but when it goes from a date to "soon" it will likely happen that day. However my experience is limited so take that with a grain of salt I guess.

Might be gone faster than Minecraft thanks to Major Nelson. -__-"

Oh well, hope I get lucky this time. Haven't played the first Joe Danger, but I've heard lots of good things.

I woke up 15 minutes early just to see if this was up. Apparently not... Which is bullshit because I have to work until 2AM today... Ah, well, off to school I guess.

This is the dumbest promotion I've ever participated in. If I miss it and don't get a copy you can be sure I will never try this again. LOL!

[quote name='sgand']I'm going for it, but I already have a code. If someone wants mine when I get it, send me a PM.[/QUOTE]

PM sent

I hoped this would have happened early in the morning but now i have to go to my classes and unless they have codes around 3 or 4 then im out of luck.Good Luck everyone else.

[quote name='gotdott']hopefully this goes live around the same time the other rewards have[/QUOTE]

Which is?

[quote name='bardockkun']
now-we-wait-for-tits.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Hahahahahahaha!!! This should be every CAG's new sig.

I hope I'm on at the right time to get this. I know this keeps getting asked, but does anyone have an idea when these promotions usually go live?

[quote name='grantly']I hope I'm on at the right time to get this. I know this keeps getting asked, but does anyone have an idea when these promotions usually go live?[/QUOTE]

I've been hearing 1pm Eastern time, but idk

How long does it take for Raptr stats to update? Just wondering because I just got my requirement for XBLA but the stats have not changed on raptr.

[quote name='sassylaurie']How long does it take for Raptr stats to update? Just wondering because I just got my requirement for XBLA but the stats have not changed on raptr.[/QUOTE]

hit refresh

[quote name='pedrobeara']hit refresh[/QUOTE]

Yeah, no. Doesn't change. Said I needed 1 more hour or achievement to reach experienced, and I did both, but still no change on Ratpr. I know it takes about 12 hours before it shows up on Facebook. Hopefully it doesn't take that long or I will certainly miss out.

bread's done
Back