Free copy of Joe Danger 2 for XBLA from Raptr

[quote name='kozuchrules']wtf? mine says invalid code[/QUOTE]
make sure there isnt a extra space at the end of the code. if redeeming on xbox.com, it'll say that if a extra space is at the end. try that

It must've just went live? Sweet.

When I went to the page, it said I wasn't qualified. I clicked "Check My Reward" and was immediately given a code. It must be an error on Raptr's part when updating the reward status for so many people at once.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Awesome! Was able to get one. 1653 left when I redeemed. Down to 1200 now. These are going to go fast. This is probably the best perk I've ever seen for giving a website Facebook permissions. Raptr is really a great site![/QUOTE]

i think when they gave out minecraft it was better even though i didnt qualify lol

[quote name='hufferstl']I love Raptr. I hope microsoft buys them and incorporates all of their features for xbox.com.[/QUOTE]

Awesome profile pic man. I love me some Riley Martin. I haven't listened to the Howard Stern stations on Sirius in quite some time, but I always loved listening to his show.

LITTLE OVER 1100 COPIES REMAINING GUYS

Oops! I just posted it was live in the free stuff thread because I didn't see it posted there. Didn't even think to check VG deals thread. Oh well. doesn't hurt anything.

Does the code expire, or can we wait to use it? Gonna share it with someone, but they aren't available to recover my gamertag at the moment.

[quote name='hufferstl']I love Raptr. I hope microsoft buys them and incorporates all of their features for xbox.com.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't that possibly screw over people that enjoy the usage for PSN and Steam and even Xfire?

Why would you say something like this? If Microsoft were to buy them, it would completely kill great promos like this one. How often does MS EVER give anything away for free? And Raptr does more than just Xbox stuff anyway. They track gaming across most consoles, and have lots of PC giveaways too. Leave a good thing alone.

[quote name='smoger']welp, just went live but apparently Trials HD doesn't count.. because i'm not eligible.

what a waste of time[/QUOTE]

Trials HD was the only one of the eligible games for which I'm "experienced." I'm guessing you haven't linked a Facebook account.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Why would you say something like this? If Microsoft were to buy them, it would completely kill great promos like this one. How often does MS EVER give anything away for free? And Raptr does more than just Xbox stuff anyway. They track gaming across most consoles, and have lots of PC giveaways too. Leave a good thing alone.[/QUOTE]

Microsoft published this game and Minecraft which got a similar promo. Who do you think gave the codes to raptr?

I almost forgot about this! Luckily I still got mine.

Also, even though I'm hardcore on Braid, the "experienced" box wasn't checked, but it still let me redeem the code!

Awesome! I need to check Rapr more often!

[quote name='ooga']You mean Zuma, not revenge.[/QUOTE]
The code is good for Zuma or Zuma's Revenge. I redeemed mine for Zuma's Revenge today. ;)

Less than 800 left. Got mine when it was at less than 1,100...about 10 minutes ago.

This couldn't have been for a better on-the-fence game than JD2. I would have never bought it at full price, but it sounds much more interesting than the 1st one.

RATS! I'm only "dedicated" on spolosion man, only game on the list i own. I never finished the singler player, so that should push me over... hope there's enough to last me until I get off work

EDIT: Dropped from 754 to 666 in about 10 minutes. I know it just went live but... things don't bode well for me here

[quote name='Esphyrian']The code is good for Zuma or Zuma's Revenge. I redeemed mine for Zuma's Revenge today. ;)[/QUOTE]

Really? Thanks for letting me know. I already have both games for XBLA and have Zuma for the PC. That's why I did not bother claiming the code. I'll grab it now to get a PC copy of Revenge. :)

Very cool. Got my code with about 700-ish left. At least this makes me feel slightly better after missing out on the Minecraft offer. Definitely need to check Raptr more often.

[quote name='MiTYH']RATS! I'm only "dedicated" on spolosion man, only game on the list i own. I never finished the singler player, so that should push me over... hope there's enough to last me until I get off work

EDIT: Dropped from 754 to 666 in about 10 minutes. I know it just went live but... things don't bode well for me here[/QUOTE]

Dedicated is ABOVE Experienced, you're okay.

Now that we know these things happen at 1 or 1:30 PM, future giveaways should be much easier to deal with. :) Now I need to go play Joe Danger 1 so I can get to Joe Danger 2.

[quote name='matthewrex']I have "experienced" in Trials:Evolution but it's not saying I'm eligible for the giveaway. Wtf?[/QUOTE]

Click the damn button

[quote name='matthewrex']I have "experienced" in Trials:Evolution but it's not saying I'm eligible for the giveaway. Wtf?[/QUOTE]

Just click on the button anyways and it should give you a code.

Got mine. Was concerned I'd miss it while taking the boy for a haircut appointment at 10:30. Almost did miss it. Glad I decided not to stop by the grocery store on the way home like I should have.

ETA: Thought I had been given a bad code, but copy/paste added an extra space at the beginning, so Marketplace didn't recognize the code. Problem resolved with minimum of cursing. heh

Did you link to your facebook page?

bread's done
Back