Free copy of Joe Danger 2 for XBLA from Raptr

About 200 left to go. I didn't think they last this long at the rate they were disappearing before. Grab one before their gone people.

so even though I was experienced or higher in MOST of those titles, and facebook connected, it told me I wasn't experienced or higher. WTF?

Annnnnnddddd IT'S GONE! This line is for people who have money with the bank only. Please stand aside for people who have money with the bank.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Must be all gone but it says "Starts: Soon" now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it says that under my "Claimed" section. I got a screenshot of the code though when I claimed it. Redeemed it! :D

[quote name='infamy']so even though I was experienced or higher in MOST of those titles, and facebook connected, it told me I wasn't experienced or higher. WTF?[/QUOTE]

You needed to "update" your games either via the website or the PC app. Then it would have crawled your profiles and updated them.

[quote name='d3adliner']What a fucking joke. Experienced in Trials HD and it wouldn't let me get the game.[/QUOTE]

man, did you not read anything here at all, all you had to do was click, check my reward or whatever and you would have gotten one

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']man, did you not read anything here at all, all you had to do was click, check my reward or whatever and you would have gotten one[/QUOTE]

Ummm. I'm not retarded. I know how the thing works. I know how to update my trophies and achievements. The requirement box was not checked even though it clearly said "Experienced" in green.

[quote name='d3adliner']Ummm. I'm not retarded. I know how the thing works. I know how to update my trophies and achievements. The requirement box was not checked even though it clearly said "Experienced" in green.[/QUOTE]

i had the same issue,it looks like they paused the promotion for the moment do to technical issues but i already got the code before that.

[quote name='d3adliner']Ummm. I'm not retarded. I know how the thing works. I know how to update my trophies and achievements. The requirement box was not checked even though it clearly said "Experienced" in green.[/QUOTE]

yes, everyone was the same way, you had to click check reward, and it would have given you your code and checked the box for experienced

There's a new message on the site... "Due to interanal technical difficulties, Joe Danger 2 has been paused. Please stay tuned."

:)

Edit: @ Glass_Ghost_0. That didn't work for everyone, believe me I tried. Over and over again when it was still live and they has remaining codes. I'm not an idiot. Anyway, looks like there will be more once they fix things.

Squeaked in with like 80 left, but it shows different stuff like starting soon, expired and expires in 1 day. whatever i got one.
I just made an account and it takes forever to get your achievements synced, its like 'splosion Man was the last one, and its the one i needed.

[quote name='d3adliner']There's a new message on the site... "Due to interanal technical difficulties, Joe Danger 2 has been paused. Please stay tuned."

:)

Edit: @ Glass_Ghost_0. That didn't work for everyone, believe me I tried. Over and over again when it was still live and they has remaining codes. I'm not an idiot. Anyway, looks like there will be more once they fix things.[/QUOTE]

whatever, worked for everyone I've talked with

[quote name='leylines']NONONONO it might say that, but try redeeming the reward anyway. The system will realize its mistake and give you a code. At least that is what happened with me.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the help, was able to grab a copy.

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']whatever, worked for everyone I've talked with[/QUOTE]

LoL. Because you've talked with everyone who it didn't work for, right? You are outright accusing me of being stupid. I'm 40 years old and understand how shit works, so you're right... whatever. I highly doubt they'd pause it with a message stating technical difficulties if it was working that smoothly for everyone. Use some brains man.

[quote name='d3adliner']LoL. Because you've talked with everyone who it didn't work for, right? You are outright accusing me of being stupid. I'm 40 years old and understand how shit works, so you're right... whatever. I highly doubt they'd pause it with a message stating technical difficulties if it was working that smoothly for everyone. Use some brains man.[/QUOTE]

dude, the guy right above you said the exact same thing, I think you're just being sore and didn't do what you were supposed to

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']dude, the guy right above you said the exact same thing, I think you're just being sore and didn't do what you were supposed to[/QUOTE]

Lmao. I think your reading comprehension skills need work, boy. The person above me stated they had already gotten the code before they paused it. Now... shouldn't you be in school?

[quote name='Lord Alucard']74rxw-xdjvr-frkmt-ry9p2-frpdz[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jcaugustine']Someone need a code?

fgb3x-mqqgq-jmht9-fhfk6-d2fjd

You're welcome.[/QUOTE]

That was mighty nice of you 2. Too bad nobody who got them said thanks.

Also, the codes lasted 48 minutes. Good reference to how long the next one will last.

If you have a code you plan on giving away here, please dont just post it in the open for ungrateful lurkers. Give it to the first reply to your post or something and them pm it to that person. That way you'd at least get a thank you.

[quote name='gordojones88']For those of you who were having technical difficulties :

Joe Danger 2 Raptr Code Redemption Help Guide[/QUOTE]

Pretty funny, dick face. I hope you red-ring. LoL.

Now, to those of you who were having technical difficulties who actually want some help... I suggest emailing [email protected]. They were able to check my account to verify exactly when I was logged in and trying to claim the reward, and that their system was bugged at that exact time. If you make shit up, they will know and won't help you out. :)

bread's done
Back