Free game (DL) when you register 3DS XL & Pokemon MD: GTI or Luigi's Mansion: DM

KemperJones

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
LINK

Just saw this on Club Nintendo's site and didn't see a post on here.

Register a 3DS XL and either Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity between 3/21-4/30 and you get to choose one of the following games as a free digital download...

Freaky Forms Deluxe
Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone
Super Mario 3D Land
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Star Fox 64

Liking my 3DS XL a lot as well, though I haven't had a ton of time to play it.

Grabbed the blue XL in the target sale along with Super Mario 3D Land. Wasn't aware of this deal at the time, but someone pointed it out to me so I grabbed Luigi's Mansion from Amazon and got that to day. Went with Star Fox as my free game. Looks nice in 3D!

Also jumped on Fire Emblem, Zelda: OoT and Mario Kart 7 for $23.99 a piece in the Nebraska Furniture Mart deal posted yesterday. Hope that order goes through!

[quote name='Stellar Inertia']I have a few questions that I need some answers (more opinions actually). First off, I got a 3DS XL this weekend so would most of you guys recommend I pick up Luigis Mansion which is essentially 2 games for $40 with the free DL? And if I do pick up Luigis Mansion what free game should I take between Starfox and Super Mario 3D Land? Regardless I want to pick up both eventually but If I do pick one I think I would prefer to pick the one that is least likely to get a sale.[/QUOTE]

That would be 3D Land.

And yes, I do recommend getting Luigi's Mansion.

Even though 3D land is the better value I think I am going to go with Starfox since I know I love it. Thanks for all the help to all of you!

Oh and another thing. Every single gamestop in my area is sold out of Luigis Mansion :cry:
I wonder if all GS stores only got a few copies or what the deal is.

[quote name='slidecage']tell you right now without the guide your going to hate paper mario... even with the guide your going to go nuts playing it[/QUOTE]

I have been enjoying mine I am about half way through it and don't have the guide, it has a lot of fun stuff throughout but most of it can be figured out pretty quickly otherwise the Internet has a ton of free guides, just google the area your stuck on.

To revise my offer: Anyone who wants a code for one of the 4 games, I'm willing to trade for a $20 PSN card. PM me if interested.

[quote name='Artrigis']I have a modern warfare 3 1st DLC code xbox 360. Ill trade for a starfox code. Let me know.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I have a question

if I redeem a code for Starfox 64 3D and download it on my 2GB SD Card, can I download it again to my 4GB SD Card with no hassle or will I need another code?

[quote name='xGwiZ96x']I have a question

if I redeem a code for Starfox 64 3D and download it on my 2GB SD Card, can I download it again to my 4GB SD Card with no hassle or will I need another code?[/QUOTE]

From what I understand, as long as you're using both sd cards in the same 3DS, you can just copy the data from the 2 gig card to the 4 gig card and plug it in.
If you can't copy the data directly, as long as they're both in the same 3ds, I believe you can re-download the game from your eshop history onto the 4 gig card. If you're trying to transfer your redeemed game across different 3DS-es though, that won't work.

I'm getting Luigi's Mansion 2 tomorrow and my friends is giving me his 3DS XL pin from the XL he just bought. Since none of the games interest him, I will be able to partake in the promotion Nintendo is having.

Paypal me $20, choose the game you want, and I'll PM you the code.

[quote name='WasabiJoe']From what I understand, as long as you're using both sd cards in the same 3DS, you can just copy the data from the 2 gig card to the 4 gig card and plug it in.
If you can't copy the data directly, as long as they're both in the same 3ds, I believe you can re-download the game from your eshop history onto the 4 gig card. If you're trying to transfer your redeemed game across different 3DS-es though, that won't work.[/QUOTE]

and if I do that, how do I get to keep my save data from my 2GB to my 4GB card? Is it possible to transfer save files?

[quote name='xGwiZ96x']and if I do that, how do I get to keep my save data from my 2GB to my 4GB card? Is it possible to transfer save files?[/QUOTE]

Plug your 2GB SD card into PC, copy everything, swap for 4GB SD card, clean it out and copy the stuff from the 2GB to the 4GB. That's it, everything will transfer over.

[quote name='Stellar Inertia']Would anyone trade a Starfox 3ds code for a Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Code for the VITA?[/QUOTE]

Not that I'm interested, but in case you didn't realize it : There isn't a "code for the Vita version" when you buy the PS3 game. Instead you use the included disc to one-time transfer the digital rights for the Vita version to one PSN account. This was specifically done to keep eBay from being flooded with Vita codes for sale.

[quote name='Decker']Not that I'm interested, but in case you didn't realize it : There isn't a "code for the Vita version" when you buy the PS3 game. Instead you use the included disc to one-time transfer the digital rights for the Vita version to one PSN account. This was specifically done to keep eBay from being flooded with Vita codes for sale.[/QUOTE]

I still have mine from when i bought my vita. A code was emailed to me. I know what you are talking about since I have my copy that way.

Ah, okay. Sorry about that.

I tried to do the system transfer between my Ambassador 3DS and the new 3DS XL and it glitched out like 90 minutes into the process. I hope I'll be able to do the transfer again later because if not, I'll be super-pissed to lose those awesome GBA games.

[quote name='1stCome']had BB price match target sale for a blue one. picked up prof layton free with luigis mansion

i couldnt be more pleased :)[/QUOTE]

Did the same but got star fox instead! :D

[quote name='Stellar Inertia']Would anyone trade a Starfox 3ds code for a Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Code for the VITA?[/QUOTE]

I'll PayPal you for it. PM me if interested.

[quote name='UlysisAM']I'll PayPal you for it. PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

I dont use paypal. Or ebay. Call me a noob but I have never wanted to try those services. Im paranoid I guess. :whistle2:#

I would love to just sell it though. Assuming your speaking about PS ALL STARS.

[quote name='Stellar Inertia']Oh and another thing. Every single gamestop in my area is sold out of Luigis Mansion :cry:
I wonder if all GS stores only got a few copies or what the deal is.[/QUOTE]

Incredibly late response, but most stores (walmart, target, best buy) are still sold out of this, lol. I think it's more Nintendo's doing, perhaps to build hype or encourage digital downloads?

[quote name='breakfuss']Incredibly late response, but most stores (walmart, target, best buy) are still sold out of this, lol. I think it's more Nintendo's doing, perhaps to build hype or encourage digital downloads?[/QUOTE]

Yea I checked for about three days for gamestops pick up at store option till one day it finally showed up. I assume when they got their shipment. I want to say they only got 1-2 more in because the next day it was out of stock again. I really only picked it up to get the free DL for Starfox. Im gonna see if I could beat it quick but I already put up an ad to see if I could sell it and get most of my money back.

[quote name='YellowGameboyColor']What if I have all of the downloadable games already...?!??![/QUOTE]

Make a fellow CAGer's day and gift Professor Layton to him :)

Omg! If anyone's looking for a pink carrying case, I got the BESTEST-looking case EVER from Target(in store) for $9.9x!!!!!:D:applause:

It's padded, not a hard case. Disney Princesses. Holds 6 games. It's a DS case. The look overrides the fact it doesn't have 3DS XL on the cover. The package mentions all Nintendo handhelds except for 3DS XL, which fits perfectly/comfortably!:bouncy:

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Omg! If anyone's looking for a pink carrying case, I got the BESTEST-looking case EVER from Target(in store) for $9.9x!!!!!:D:applause:

It's padded, not a hard case. Disney Princesses. Holds 6 games. It's a DS case. The look overrides the fact it doesn't have 3DS XL on the cover. The package mentions all Nintendo handhelds except for 3DS XL, which fits perfectly/comfortably!:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I've got a Princess Peach case which is nice but is wearing down. Thanks for the heads up.. I may take a peak when I'm by a Target. I like that the pink accessories usually end up in clearance :)

[quote name='garrett9418']Do I have to register before 4/30 or can I register on that exact day?[/QUOTE]

It looks like you have until Tuesday according to the Club Nintendo site:

Qualifying products must be registered by 4/30/13.

might have to go pick up luigis mansion today. my sister bought a 3ds xl yesterday and has no games so ill just give her my code so she can get the free game.

Hey guys, for those who qualified for the free game, do you have to fill out the survey for the games or can you just register them and hold the surveys for the next nintendo year?

[quote name='PAULINK']Hey guys, for those who qualified for the free game, do you have to fill out the survey for the games or can you just register them and hold the surveys for the next nintendo year?[/QUOTE]

You need to complete them and then you'll be ask which game you want if you meet the requirements.

Hopefully Nintendo will run another promo like this soon. Thinking about getting a 3ds XL but don't have time today to pull this off.

[quote name='biggie2123']someone pick a number between 1-10. I'll give it to the first to guess the number i am thinking.[/quote]

everyone please remember you need to have recently registered a 3DS XL to take advantage of this. And if you already took advantage of the deal you cant do it again. So it has to be an unregistered 3DS XL or registered one without Lugi's mansion registered.

[quote name='biggie2123']someone pick a number between 1-10. I'll give it to the first to guess the number i am thinking.[/quote]

bread's done
Back