Free game (DL) when you register 3DS XL & Pokemon MD: GTI or Luigi's Mansion: DM

KemperJones

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
LINK

Just saw this on Club Nintendo's site and didn't see a post on here.

Register a 3DS XL and either Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity between 3/21-4/30 and you get to choose one of the following games as a free digital download...

Freaky Forms Deluxe
Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone
Super Mario 3D Land
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Star Fox 64

[quote name='biggie2123']nixmahn got it.[/QUOTE]

:( congrats nixmahn :) I guess im holding of from registering this 3DS XL for a while longer... woulda loved to pick up a game for it from this promo.

[quote name='BustaUppa']Ha I'm actually in the store now wondering if I should pick up an XL. Did Nintendo specify exactly what time this deal ends?[/QUOTE]

I dunno but if you click on the link in the first post there's now no mention of it on their page.

Yeah that's what I was worried about. Haha ok not worth risking it at this point IMO. Now that my interest in the XL is piqued I'll just pay attention for the next deal.

OK, so I registered my XL and Luigi's Mansion. Got the code for Mario Land.

When does the code for Mario Land expire? I felt forced to register, especially since I do not want to buy the XL yet, but this deal pushed me. :)

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']OK, so I registered my XL and Luigi's Mansion. Got the code for Mario Land.

When does the code for Mario Land expire? I felt forced to register, especially since I do not want to buy the XL yet, but this deal pushed me. :)[/QUOTE]

This promotion pushed a lot of people to pick up the system and Luigis Mansion including myself. This is going to be a good year for the 3DS.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']OK, so I registered my XL and Luigi's Mansion. Got the code for Mario Land.

When does the code for Mario Land expire? I felt forced to register, especially since I do not want to buy the XL yet, but this deal pushed me. :)[/QUOTE]

I don't think the code has an expiration date like dlc or psn codes. What's stopping you from redeeming the code anytime soon?

[quote name='Chrushev']7

everyone please remember you need to have recently registered a 3DS XL to take advantage of this. And if you already took advantage of the deal you cant do it again. So it has to be an unregistered 3DS XL or registered one without Lugi's mansion registered.[/QUOTE]

wow wonder how nintendo fucked that up

so someone could of got a 3ds xl with pokemon and lugi and ended up with 2 free games instead of one

hell if i knew that i would of got lugi just to got the 2nd free game

[quote name='jza1218']I dunno but if you click on the link in the first post there's now no mention of it on their page.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='BustaUppa']Yeah that's what I was worried about. Haha ok not worth risking it at this point IMO. Now that my interest in the XL is piqued I'll just pay attention for the next deal.[/QUOTE]

Still works as of 5 minutes ago.

[quote name='elessar123']Still works as of 5 minutes ago.[/QUOTE]

link didn't work about 90 min ago when i registered a 3ds and pokemon infinity. tried again and it still takes me to the main page with no mention of the promo. i have no clue how i'm supposed to get this code or if the promo is over or what. is this based on japanese time zone ugh?

[quote name='slidecage']wow wonder how nintendo fucked that up

so someone could of got a 3ds xl with pokemon and lugi and ended up with 2 free games instead of one

hell if i knew that i would of got lugi just to got the 2nd free game[/QUOTE]

I believe you have that all backwards.

[quote name='smcmanus1980']link didn't work about 90 min ago when i registered a 3ds and pokemon infinity. tried again and it still takes me to the main page with no mention of the promo. i have no clue how i'm supposed to get this code or if the promo is over or what. is this based on japanese time zone ugh?[/QUOTE]

I registered my 3DS XL, and it said you're just one step away. Then I registered a Luigi, and it gave me the free game.

[quote name='elessar123']I registered my 3DS XL, and it said you're just one step away. Then I registered a Luigi, and it gave me the free game.[/QUOTE]

how long ago did u register?

[quote name='elessar123']5 minutes before I said as of 5 minutes ago...[/QUOTE]

ok sorry, wasn't sure if you meant the link worked 5 min ago or you registered 5 min ago when you posted that.

so there has got to be something i'm missing here. when I click the word "link" in the op it takes me to http://www.nintendo.com/3ds which is just the main 3ds page and I don't see any mention of the promo anywhere...
also saw no mention of the promo on club nintendo when i registered and got no confirmation pages or emails about it after registering the system and games even though they both show in my history as sucessfully registered.

[quote name='slidecage']wow wonder how nintendo fucked that up

hell if i knew that i would of got lugi just to got the 2nd free game[/QUOTE]
???
Offer only worked on new XL registered along with one of those 2 games. Even if you registered both games, you only got 1 code/free game.
[quote name='smcmanus1980']ok sorry, wasn't sure if you meant the link worked 5 min ago or you registered 5 min ago when you posted that.

so there has got to be something i'm missing here. when I click the word "link" in the op it takes me to http://www.nintendo.com/3ds which is just the main 3ds page and I don't see any mention of the promo anywhere...
also saw no mention of the promo on club nintendo when i registered and got no confirmation pages or emails about it after registering the system and games even though they both show in my history as sucessfully registered.[/QUOTE]

To be sure...you registered a 3DS XL..right?
The offer only worked if you registered an XL (blue, red, Pikachu) and either game (Luigi or Infinity). You also registered the included Club Nintendo code for the XL and not the serial number only?

[quote name='feroca']???
Offer only worked on new XL registered along with one of those 2 games. Even if you registered both games, you only got 1 code/free game.

To be sure...you registered a 3DS XL..right?
The offer only worked if you registered an XL (blue, red, Pikachu) and either game (Luigi or Infinity). You also registered the included Club Nintendo code for the XL and not the serial number only?[/QUOTE]

Damn... nope was just a 3ds :oops: oh well got the code from a used gs copy anyway. Appreciate the helpful answer tho. Thanks!

also, found this UK promo when trying to figure it out. hope they do something like this over here too...

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Nintendo-3DS-So-Many-Games-Promotion/Overview/Overview-750393.html

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='neonon19s']Should I open my pikachu 3ds xl and try to register real quick to get the free game?[/QUOTE]

If you're not planning on keeping it sealed, yea. Just remember you need one of the two games registered as well.

bread's done
Back