Free Halo 4 for Xbox 360 through Microsoft App Builder Rewards

Are we back up and running? That Summer break page is gone and I can't really navigate the site at the time...

Received a reply regarding the invalid 3-month XBL code. They're aware of the issue and working to fix it. There's also some new rewards that have been added. Specifically Best Buy and Amazon gift cards in $25/$50 denominations.

https://www.dvlup.com/Rewards?Category=7

*HUGE RAGE FACE* damn I really need to check all my MS account because I made like 4 for this but don't remember which ones and which one that has around 2,000 points ... I have 25 MS live accounts that I made for bing in the past lmao

*HUGE RAGE FACE* damn I really need to check all my MS account because I made like 4 for this but don't remember which ones and which one that has around 2,000 points ... I have 25 MS live accounts that I made for bing in the past lmao
Rage face? That's how microsoft should feel with your actions.

my 793 points carried over. Make sure you you are logging in under the microsoft account option. The regular login will have the icon below it to do the Microsoft account log in.

Edit: Picked up (2) $25.00 microsoft/xbox cash from this(US only), willing to trade for $20 paypal/amazon each.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just sent a new 3 month XBL code from DVLUP support. Also noticed that the Amazon gift cards are no longer in the rewards store but they restocked on $20 steam cards.

*edit* Also Gears of War Triple Pack for 600pts.

I havnt used this for about a year and I have tried signing in with my Microsoft account but it doesnt let me sign in with my origingal account that used to have points on it. It will let me sign in with any other ms account but not the one that I had done work on. Anyone else have this issue?

I havnt used this for about a year and I have tried signing in with my Microsoft account but it doesnt let me sign in with my origingal account that used to have points on it. It will let me sign in with any other ms account but not the one that I had done work on. Anyone else have this issue?
Me. :(

Me too :(

Hmmm. Now I can't login with Microsoft Account. I keep getting

Service unavailable

Please try again later.

DX OAuth 2015-02-18T20:11:28.965

Points carried over.
youngsabu.png

962 points.
babylawd.png

Copped that righteous best buy $25 gift card and a copy of Gears of War Triple Pack.
wow.png

God is good, brehs.  
win.png

Does this still work?
Unless you develop apps, no lol

Although I did notice you can watch a video and take a test on it, but unless you watch 2 1/2 hours you can't really get the points since you have to get every answer right on the test... And I think its only 50 points, which gets you nothing lol

The website updated and now offers $10 and $25 Microsoft store gift cards.

They sell Xbox Digital Gift Cards at a custom price (starting at $5 and up.)

200 points.

bread's done
Back