Free Halo 4 for Xbox 360 through Microsoft App Builder Rewards

Thanks, now I have 4200 points :)

Just gotta wait for those tango cards to come back :pray:
yeah i was going to wait for the tango cards but knowing my luck it will come back and be gone quick as hell so i went ahead and ordered the windows 8.... going to sell it to one of my buddies for 30 bucks so thats a little better then a 10 dollar tango card lol

Damn, I missed out on Windows 8 again.
Oh well. I'm sure it will be back again
*sits on 3,900*

Hey, how long does it take to get your reward? Does it get mailed or emailed? (I did a microsoft $15 gift card, my first redemption), never got a confirmation email so sorta worried. Thanks

Now I can't log into the App's page. It just comes up Anonymous.  had to click join and log in that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
o_O.... Just had this come up today:

Thanks for your interest in building Windows 8 apps.
The App Builder program is currently designed for US users only. Learn more about building apps for Windows and Windows Phone.
....and I'm definitely in the US.

Huzzah! Ordered my Windows 8 Pro Upgrade
Pretty sure it's a physical and not just a Key

This email is to confirm your redemption was successful. You will receive your order in 3-4 weeks via FedEx Ground.

Just got my Microsoft store giftcard

Took about 2/3 weeks? Never got a confirmation email so if you've ordered this I guess you don't get one

Now there's nothing I want though...to the trade forum I go!

Just signed up, got 3050 points.

Doesn't seem like anything worth using my points on.

Oh well. Just about 10 minutes wasted.

Hopefully we get a bunch of new prizes in a week.

I already got 2 Windows 8 updates that went for around $80 each on eBay

Thanks CAG once again...

I had ordered my windows a couple weeks ago and just went and checked it. My points are back in my account! Looks like I got screwed.

I had ordered my windows a couple weeks ago and just went and checked it. My points are back in my account! Looks like I got screwed.
I Don't know it seems more like a glitch in there system i earned another 500+ points today all redeems were greyed out with blue line bar too redeem total then couple of the 500 and 1000 ones opened up for me to redeem so don't give up i have the same issue as you ordered my Windows on the first of the month

Is there a way to get the points for "every dev has a story" or "Have you posted your app on PreApps? Tell us your PreApps app profile URL to qualify for 1,000 points." without actually having an app?

The sun is shining, the days are longer – and we're taking a short summer break. We'll be back in full swing this fall with an even better experience.

App Builder Rewards will be powering down at midnight on June 30, 2014, so all rewards and quests will be temporarily unavailable. But not to worry! We've carefully saved your point balances and account information, and everything will be ready and waiting for you when the new site launches.
...shit

With the program ending, hopefully new rewards will come up with the new version.

And they'll probably tighten up the verification process, much like they did when Expertzone got abused by fake accounts.

I just got a Windows 8 code in the mail yesterday.

Lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooo

Back order of the century yo

Heh, I was hoping this bump was news of relaunched rewards, but congrats on finally receiving your order. Better late than never, right?

bread's done
Back