Free Halo 4 for Xbox 360 through Microsoft App Builder Rewards

Next to go is Gears of War 3..... When I just get enough points for it watch it'll be gone

Last edited by a moderator:
finally got my halo 4 today... although I'm not happy with FedEx since the bottom of the case was broken pretty bad.. the disc are fine but still

Regarding the Win 8 keys, are they upgrade keys? I had upgrade keys given to me in the past but they were useless since I was on the wrong version of Windows. While I have 7 now and don't plan on updating, I'm probably get a cheapo laptop and try some side Win 8 development for shiggles. Making apps for Win 8 phone is easy enough, so why not? 

Regarding the Win 8 keys, are they upgrade keys? I had upgrade keys given to me in the past but they were useless since I was on the wrong version of Windows. While I have 7 now and don't plan on updating, I'm probably get a cheapo laptop and try some side Win 8 development for shiggles. Making apps for Win 8 phone is easy enough, so why not?
My windows 8 Pro just came today. The key can be used to upgrade from windows 7 to windows 8 or you can just download windows 8 and install it fresh.

So I finally got to 3500 points using the rate mission every week for the last month.

Go to redeem for windows 8 and its no longer a reward.... sigh

Figures.  When I first logged into the site, it had that Win 8 upgrade reward as one of the splash pages.  Oh well, they now have my address attached to a backup email account.  

At 3000 points.
Wanted to get the $10 Tango GC :(
How often do BS quests appear?
I started late so I haven't been doing this for too long but it seems to be about once a week or so. It'll take me a while but I'm almost there as well and all I have to do is spend a few seconds a week to vote so I'll keep it up until I get enough points. I do wish Halo 4 would come back in stock but I doubt that will happen.

I got my Windows 8 Pro upgrade today. It shipped on Feb. 28th. It was supposed to arrive March 6th, but got delayed due to the truck arriving late. It was shipped via UPS, but was mailed in an FedEx envelope.

This is actually a very common occurance, i work with logistics and see this on a daily basis from my company or to my company, it basically just boils down to what you have on hand (the fedex/ups envelopes are generally free or extremely cheap for shippers to use) the actual carrier doesn't care if it's plastered with the competitions name, especially since they end up carrying it :)

Got my Windows 8 and Gears of War 3 today. I ordered them the same day and they shipped together in a FedEx envelope.

I got my Windows 8 Pro upgrade today. It shipped on Feb. 28th. It was supposed to arrive March 6th, but got delayed due to the truck arriving late. It was shipped via UPS, but was mailed in an FedEx envelope.

Win 8 still shows up in the list but says SOLD OUT for now - hopefully, since it's still on the list, that means they'll get more (still don't see how MS runs out of Windows) but I might just hold off and save for the Tango card.

Windows 8 Pro is sold out again.

Nevermind, didn't notice it was already mentioned that it's been mentioned as being out of stock again, so my bad!

So after doing the rate quest often,i finally had enough credits to snag a 10 dollar tango gift card. seeing as how i could not get halo 4 when it was in stock. 

bread's done
Back