Free Halo 4 for Xbox 360 through Microsoft App Builder Rewards

do they mail that as well? or do you get it in an email?
You can apparently use these on Amazon...any idea how?
My guess is they will e-mail the code to redeem it at http://www.tangocard.com

That's what they do for Bing Rewards.

Yeah, you can get Amazon gift card codes or various other gift cards for other stores/websites.

http://www.bing.com/rewards/redeem/000100000022?meru=%252f

http://www.bing.com/rewards/redeem/000100000006?meru=%252f

Last edited by a moderator:
So I redeemed the 4000 points yesterday for the $10 Tango Card and then selected the $10 Amazon GC. They then emailed it to me a few hours later. Then I check my email this afternoon and they accidently sent me another $10 Tango Card with a different card number and pin so I got to redeem for another $10 Amazon GC.

So I redeemed the 4000 points yesterday for the $10 Tango Card and then selected the $10 Amazon GC. They then emailed it to me a few hours later. Then I check my email this afternoon and they accidently sent me another $10 Tango Card with a different card number and pin so I got to redeem for another $10 Amazon GC.
You lucky bum D:

same thing happened to me as well

wound up spending both tango cards on gamestop money.

The windows 8 pro upgrade
Is this a key send or do they send an actual package?
NVM see that others got it shipped.
Might order it and then sell it (already running windows 8)

The windows 8 pro upgrade
Is this a key send or do they send an actual package?
NVM see that others got it shipped.
Might order it and then sell it (already running windows 8)
How are you going to do that hasn't it been sold out for weeks?

I just picked the $10 Tango gift card and got a Gamestop gift card well worth it..... Cause it was free lol

How are you going to do that hasn't it been sold out for weeks?
See it on rewards list now, but when i click redeem it doesn't pop up on Reward Hud...
Guess I planned too far ahead, suppose I'll just save my points till it pops up again. (at 3,300 atm anyways)

Has the "Rate App" thing stopped appearing for anyone else? It hasn't shown up for me in about two weeks. I'm only 100 points away from getting a Tango card so this is really frustrating.

Has the "Rate App" thing stopped appearing for anyone else? It hasn't shown up for me in about two weeks. I'm only 100 points away from getting a Tango card so this is really frustrating.
Yeah, they seem to have completely removed it from the system.

I'm also 100 points shy of the tango card as well, so this is quite the annoyance.

Guess they figured out we were using Rate App to get points for nothing, Dang it. Just 100 points away from 4000 and a cashout.

There's a new "Create Free Promotional Materials" thing worth 150 points!!! GO GO GO

Got mah Tango card aww yiss

EDIT: Or I would have my Tango card if the thing wasn't stuck on the 'Place Order' screen...

EDIT 2: Finally got it to work. Rock on!

There's a Create Free Promotional Materials quest worth 150 xp
Only 50 xp left to get Windows 8 x_X Though it is still sold out..

Finally got up to 4000 points today!!!  Redeemed and got an email from Microsoft saying they will send me a code for the gift card within 2 days.  It took about 2 months but it was worth it!  Good luck to everybody else.

Finally got up to 4000 points today!!! Redeemed and got an email from Microsoft saying they will send me a code for the gift card within 2 days. It took about 2 months but it was worth it! Good luck to everybody else.
Ditto. I ordered the $10 Tango card and received my code this morning.

New Register for //publish// Quest for 150 points

Windows 8 is sold out and only 6 Tango cards left

....hope they re-up soon

bread's done
Back