Free Halo Reach Blue Flaming Helmet for iOS Owners

[quote name='BurningHX']I have 7 nameplates to give out. PM or reply to this post if you want one.[/QUOTE]

If you have to couold you give them to my two friends i listed above?
GT: Vampire Creed
GT: ChibiFenrix

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']If you have to couold you give them to my two friends i listed above?
GT: Vampire Creed
GT: ChibiFenrix[/QUOTE]

Done! Still have 5 more.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Elektr0ns']GT:Elektr0ns

If anyone has any left? I came in late on this one. :([/QUOTE]

[quote name='manfeco']If anyone still has one, could I please get one?

GT: Manfeco[/QUOTE]

[quote name='neodantedemon']GT neodantedemon if any one has one and willing to give it please.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='goodbyetonight']I'd like one if you still have any left, GT: goodbyetonight1[/QUOTE]

Gifted one to each of y'all! Still have one left. Next person to ask for one gets it!!

It keeps saying "Unable to Load" every time I try and sign up :( Is the server down? I could use the other features like searching for GT's and stuff (it is pretty quick and slick)

I know this thread is just pages of requests but I would like to throw my name in for the helmet and the nameplate if anyone still feels super generous. My gamertag is blair2100 or you can pm me the code. Thanks.

There are no codes, stop asking. Read the previous past posts. Only thing someone can hook you up with is an All-Star Nameplate. Unless of course, you want to give up your windows live id & password for the Blue Flaming Helmet and Bungie Nameplate.

I have a question, If I install the app on my friends phone and he uninstalls the app do I keep the flames as long as I signed in once with my GT?

[quote name='Mars A7X']If anyone could give me a code it would be awesome! :)

GT = Mars A7X[/QUOTE]

Gave your GT the Nameplate

To those with the app, remember you can sign in with another bungie.net account to be granted more nameplates.

Gifted it to Kylerg and Zekolot, MiXmAsTaRoB had one already.

Remember, Sign into Bungie.net to change your nameplate.

[quote name='A7X']To those with the app, remember you can sign in with another bungie.net account to be granted more nameplates.

Gifted it to Kylerg and Zekolot, MiXmAsTaRoB had one already.

Remember, Sign into Bungie.net to change your nameplate.[/QUOTE]

Thank You!

Just found out about this thread, but don't have an iOS device. If anyone has a spare nameplate to spare, I'd be appreciative. Thanks regardless.
GT: HeLLnSHerMSMoKE

[quote name='Elektr0ns']Here's a much easier way to unlock the blue flames... Head over to Bungie's site. Login your XBL account and select unlock...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's only temporary, though (expires in July). Unless you're saying it's an alternative to going into the game and equipping it?

[quote name='knightsmith']I just got the news.. I'm missing out I only have the 1st gen touch so I can't get the app. any nameplates left.[/QUOTE]

i've got 7 still, i thought i downloaded the app already but i guess i didn't! what's your gamertag if you haven't gotten one already?

bread's done
Back