Free Halo Reach Blue Flaming Helmet for iOS Owners

[quote name='sensrhps']Not big on begging on this site, but I just can't help it! Anyone have a blue helmet/nametag extra?

Thanks!

[/QUOTE]

gt= gcash81001

dang... I own a Zune HD and a HTC trophy. Could someone hook me up. Thanks.

EDIT: Thank you XxNinjaStaRRxX

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok guys to clear this up.. the invites are for NAMEPLATES. the Helmets you have to use the app and activate it in the app itself on the device you use. you can get your freinds to log in with your info to activate it aswell. The invites aren't for the Helmet and nobody can send you one.

My thanks go out to XxNinjaStarRRxX for the nameplate. DarkAkri is right though, if you want the blue helmet and Star Name plate you'll need the physical phone somebody that has one and even so you have to give them your windows live username and password for them to do it for you.

But everybody gets this next week for free.
This SITE gives better details.

TDRL: There is no way someone can give you the Blue Helmet without you giving up your WINlive username and password.

[quote name='DurbanBrown']someone was cool enough to give me one earlier... anybod got an extra for my homie?

GT: dystopiates

thanks![/QUOTE]

I hooked up your bro
Still have one left

Thx for the heads up. I think I will wait a week and do it for free online rather than give out my login & p/w. ;)

Should be available to everyone online it says next week... :D

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Thx for the heads up. I think I will wait a week and do it for free online rather than give out my login & p/w. ;)

Should be available to everyone online it says next week... :D[/QUOTE]
you won't have it permanently though. only till july.

still have 6 plates myself. pm me.

and anyone who wants the helmet and has no msp on their accounts with nothing to lose. id be willing to turn on the helmet if you set up a temp password.

[quote name='shosh']you won't have it permanently though. only till july.

still have 6 plates myself. pm me.

and anyone who wants the helmet and has no msp on their accounts with nothing to lose. id be willing to turn on the helmet if you set up a temp password.[/QUOTE]

Where does it say that? When I read about it, it didnt say it was not temporary for iOS users and temporary for online users... Source pls :)

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Where does it say that? WHen I read about it, it didnt say it was not temporary for iOS users and temporary for PC users... Link pls :)[/QUOTE]
read the op
"(If you don't have an iOS device, Bungie will be turning on the Blue Flames for everyone from June 23 to July 7)"
everyone gets it till july 7th

[quote name='shosh']read the op
"(If you don't have an iOS device, Bungie will be turning on the Blue Flames for everyone from June 23 to July 7)"
everyone gets it till july 7th[/QUOTE]

I read the OP. It is very vague... I read on a page that was posted in this thread that had better info that online users will be able to sign up or whatever next week, for a week.

http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/19219-halo-reach-how-to-get-blue-flames-and-bungie-nameplate/

Bungie is offering anyone who downloads and signs into their new iPhone app, the Blue flaming helmet (armor effect), Bungie Nameplate, and Star Nameplate for use in Halo Reach. In a week they will be giving this to everyone but for the time being its only for iPhone/iPod/iPad users.
Again, I would like to see a source that stated the online people who sign up/whatever for it will only have it temporarily, where iOS users will have it perm.

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']I read the OP. It is very vague... I read on a page that was posted in this thread that had better info that online users will be able to sign up or whatever next week, for a week.

http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/19219-halo-reach-how-to-get-blue-flames-and-bungie-nameplate/

Again, I would like to see a source that stated the online people whi sign up/whatever for it will only have it temporarily, where iOS users will have it perm.[/QUOTE]
i dunno, the op seems to state that its less of a sign up and more like everyone just gets it. but with and end date of july 7th.

[quote name='shosh']i dunno, the op seems to state that its less of a sign up and more like everyone just gets it. but with and end date of july 7th.[/QUOTE]

The website that some people seem to be getting this info from leads me to believe that Bungie will allow people to get it by signing up online for it as well. Just iOS users have it exclusive for a week in advance... Thats what the wording makes it seem like anyway. I trust that site more than the OP as it seems better informed. :p

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']The website that some people seem to be getting this info from leads me to believe that Bungie will allow people to get it by signing up online for it as well. Just iOS users have it exclusive for a week in advance... Thats what the wording makes it seem like anyway. I trust that site more than the OP as it seems better informed. :p[/QUOTE]
i dunno, you could be right. but there is no mention of a signup or how its being done. but the op does state that it will just be turned on for everyone. reading bungie's site, it does mention that they are developing an app for android users, so it might be limited to anyone with a smartphone

my ipod touch is dead :( Battery wont charge. Ive got a banshee to trade if anyone could hook me up with a code. Animatedbl00d is my gamer tag

[quote name='The Keyboard Wizard']SchmidtA99, Nathan 0012, and Animatedbl00d: I sent you all unlocks.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man! Through our Gamertags?

[quote name='Nyxeris']Thanks man! Through our Gamertags?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Through the app you are allowed to gift up to seven friends by submitting each gamertag. I'm guessing if you log into your bungie.net account it will allow you to turn on the nameplate.

[quote name='The Keyboard Wizard']Yes. Through the app you are allowed to gift up to seven friends by submitting each gamertag. I'm guessing if you log into your bungie.net account it will allow you to turn on the nameplate.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I did and it's working. Thanks again mate!!!

[quote name='vessey632']If anyone is still gifting I'd appreciate it. Darn Android devices and their stupid sexy customizeability.[/QUOTE]

Sent!

Some people are making threads for gifting away their Nameplates, do we really need more spam in the forums when they can just do the same here?

if anyone still wants an All Star Nameplate thingy, i have 6 left

EDIT: to thisboywillbreak; i PMd you telling you i sent you 1, but your inbox is full so it couldn't send

[quote name='cancermatt']If anyone has an extra please look my way. Thx.[/QUOTE]

Tried to send one your way, but for some reason I'm getting the error message- "Could not gift offer." :(

bread's done
Back