Free Halo Reach Blue Flaming Helmet for iOS Owners

I was able to get the Blue flaming helmet, all-star & Bungie nameplates for everyone I know. You gotta sign in with the gt's windows live id and password though for the other items but the all-star nameplate just requires the gt.

[quote name='garrett007']I have 4 nameplates left. Since I do not know who got there gamertags gifted or not the first 4 people to quote this gets a nameplate[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure I only saw 2 other people quote this, if so my Gamertag is MoCiWe and I would really appreciate it, I'm up to a legend in Reach so far and I still play it quite a bit.

[quote name='garrett007']Oh boy, this one says it already has it as well.[/QUOTE]

Strange! Than can you get it at this account: xX D4R3D3VIL Xx

If it does not work even with this, well I thank you anyway

[quote name='AlphaPanda']Sent, Skandalous and Nesmaster. :)

Edit: Sent my last one to NinjaLunchBox. Would send more if I could, guys.[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Thank you AlphaPanda! I just selected it now, and playing Reach for the first time in about a month haha. Thanks again!

[quote name='THE R3Y3S']Strange! Than can you get it at this account: xX D4R3D3VIL Xx

If it does not work even with this, well I thank you anyway[/QUOTE]

This gamertag has it as well, I think someone else swooped in and gave you their gifts before I could

[quote name='Nesmaster75']Awesome! Thank you AlphaPanda! I just selected it now, and playing Reach for the first time in about a month haha. Thanks again![/QUOTE]

Glad to provide. :)

if someone could please gift me one that would be greatly appreciated, as i dont have any ipods of any generation, my gamertag is BigDaddyCake

[quote name='BigDaddyCake']if someone could please gift me one that would be greatly appreciated, as i dont have any ipods of any generation, my gamertag is BigDaddyCake[/QUOTE]

I gifted you BigDaddyCake down to 2

I've got three left, but, I'm only giving them out to CAG's I know. If you're a CAG I would know, or have dealt with (and somebody else hasn't hooked you up already), let me know.

[quote name='Racer1309']I tried quoting you already, here goes 2.[/QUOTE]

I am deeply sorry can I get your gamertag or is it your CAG name?

That is really strange that I have one already, I checked online and it is there....hmmm maybe someone snuck me a star before you could as well or something....thanks for handing them out though either way :D

Finally a reason to update the OS on my iPod Touch! I already knew about the app, but didn't know about the free blue flaming helmet. Definitely downloading tonight.

Thanks for the info OP!

[quote name='garrett007']MoCiWe your gamertag already has one.
ExplodingRat I gifted you one so I am down to three.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! :)

I posted that and went off to grill some brats and hamburgers. I'll save one of each and a beer for you!

[quote name='garrett007']It says you already have one[/QUOTE]

Really? :whistle2:k

I don't even have an iphone. And nobody mentioned getting me one. Well, thanks for the favor then.

Thought this would be an avatar prop like the flaming helmet since I dont have reach lol. First 7 to quote this with their gamertag get the All Star Nameplate!

[quote name='golfing7861']Thought this would be an avatar prop like the flaming helmet since I dont have reach lol. First 7 to quote this with their gamertag get the All Star Nameplate![/QUOTE]

DarkAkri

[quote name='golfing7861']Thought this would be an avatar prop like the flaming helmet since I dont have reach lol. First 7 to quote this with their gamertag get the All Star Nameplate![/QUOTE]
Samsara sins

GT = MixMastaRob 89

Can anyone who has an iphone and this app pm me.. i think i just found something... awesome...

or touch or w/e your running the app on..

Ok Thanks golfing7861 for the assit bro! i don't own an iphone/ipod etc.. to opperate the app and get the flaming blue helm.. but golfing did.. i sent him my info.. he logged in on his phone and activated it. i am now the proud owner of the flaming blue helm.. Enjoy guys.. :D

Gofling your my hero man. thanks for testing the idea for me.

I usually don't like asking for codes, but I can't pass this up lol

If anyone has any extras it would be appreciated. My gamertag is Bamb0 (thats a zero at the end)

Thanks

[quote name='Bambo']I usually don't like asking for codes, but I can't pass this up lol

If anyone has any extras it would be appreciated. My gamertag is Bamb0 (thats a zero at the end)

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Sent!:)

i don't have any with iOS, someone can share this one?, also, dumb question, there's going to be another way to get the helmet?

[quote name='sehpirot']i don't have any with iOS, someone can share this one?, also, dumb question, there's going to be another way to get the helmet?[/QUOTE]
I'll be happy to give it to you, just need your gamertag (It will be open to everyone from june 23 to july 7...):)

[quote name='GUNNM']If someone would be kind enough to hook one up as well would be appreciated[/QUOTE]

Sent to GunnmWolf! :D

[quote name='mathman']Still looking for a helmet. Please.

GT: Darth Nater 77[/QUOTE]
I tried sending, but it seems you already have that...

bread's done
Back