Free Halo Reach Blue Flaming Helmet for iOS Owners

[quote name='adonis 27']if anyone still wants an All Star Nameplate thingy, i have 6 left

EDIT: to thisboywillbreak; i PMd you telling you i sent you 1, but your inbox is full so it couldn't send[/QUOTE]

Oops, haha, just freed up some space. Thank you! :D

gamertag: j4velin f4ngz
if someone could hook me up please and thanks ! :)

kinda sucks that you can only keep the blue flaming helmet if you own an apple product, my sister has an ipod touch but hasnt been able to login to her account (think she said she forgot her password or something), any way around this? (this may be incentive enough for me to fix it for her lol)

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']gamertag: j4velin f4ngz
if someone could hook me up please and thanks ! :)

kinda sucks that you can only keep the blue flaming helmet if you own an apple product, my sister has an ipod touch but hasnt been able to login to her account (think she said she forgot her password or something), any way around this? (this may be incentive enough for me to fix it for her lol)[/QUOTE]

Nameplate sent your way, enjoy! :)

Somebody sent me their ID and Password earlier and I did it for them, maybe if you have any friends with Apple devices that you trust, you could send it to them?

I have 13 codes I can gift and if anyone wants to set up a temp password for the account I can also turn on the Helmet for them...just PM me =)

UPDATE: gonna go to bed right now but the offer still stands...I currently have 12 nameplates to gift and if you would like the helmet just PM me and I wil do it when I wake up tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:
little confused are the flame helm permanent? or only from June 23 to July 7?

Also if anyone would be kind enough to give me one i would be very pleased

GT: iTofuMan

Me too I am looking for 1 as well. I dont haven an iphone and I would appreciate very much if I could have one. Thank you soo much.
My GT is:
SixOyster73

[quote name='iTofuMan']little confused are the flame helm permanent? or only from June 23 to July 7?

Also if anyone would be kind enough to give me one i would be very pleased

GT: iTofuMan[/QUOTE]

Sent.

I have 6 left...

the helmet is different than the nameplate....if you want to have the helmet to keep it has to be turned on through the app itself, so anyone who would want it and doesn't have an ios device would need to create a bungie.net account and then give their id and password to someone they trust and have them activate it through the app. I would be happy to do it for anyone on here who is willing to set up a temp password so i can do it through my phone for them.

[quote name='AEJustin1']would love to get a flaming helmet and name plate! If someone has an extra :)[/QUOTE]

sent, 3 left

I downloaded the app last night, used my Windows Live ID, selected or activated the Blue Flames, and then got on Reach. It showed it in the armory and said purchased, but when I tried to apply it to my armor, I don't know if it worked or not. I started a Firefight session really quick and couldn't see it. Is it only visible in matchmaking/online multi?Also, what is the nameplate? It is something that is available in Reach? I didn't see anything special with my nameplate.Anyway, when I get home, I can hook a couple people up with plates if they want them.

[quote name='Headhumper']would be awesome if some one could give me a flaming helmet if they have an extra[/QUOTE]

Already sent!

Man I really wish I had reach so I could see what all this nameplate madness is about!

[quote name='golfing7861']Already sent!

Man I really wish I had reach so I could see what all this nameplate madness is about![/QUOTE]

But, that was just the nameplate right?

Nvm, thanks again.

[quote name='Headhumper']But, that was just the nameplate right?[/QUOTE]

Dude, read the original post and like half the posts in this topic. You can only gift the name-plate. To get the Helmet you need to actually sign in to the app on an iOS device.

[quote name='Link2999']Dude, read the original post and like half the posts in this topic. You can only gift the name-plate. To get the Helmet you need to actually sign in to the app on an iOS device.[/QUOTE]
Ooooh, I'm sorry... :oops:

I'd like a nameplate if anyone has one. I have an iPhone but it's a 2G, which can't use IOS 4, so I'm screwed out of the deal.

[quote name='Luriden']I'd like a nameplate if anyone has one. I have an iPhone but it's a 2G, which can't use IOS 4, so I'm screwed out of the deal.[/QUOTE]

And sent!

I remember being stuck with the 2g last year and not being able to upgrade to all the new/cool apps!

Any CAGS willing to help out with gifting a nameplate?

GT: Vulcan7905

I knew I should have went Iphone with ios. Instead I went android.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Any CAGS willing to help out with gifting a nameplate?

GT: Vulcan7905

I knew I should have went Iphone with ios. Instead I went android.[/QUOTE]

Nameplate sent! :)

Ill just go with the nameplate if someone has one spare, going to pass on the flaming helmet, my account to precious to be compromised in any way.
GT chumush

Thanks in advance!!

If anyone could it would be helpful. Sigh..... My Ipod is first Gen and I now find out that i cannot download apps or update.....Yea.....:whistle2:(

EDIT: GT is Daw19yoyo (If that is not apparent.)

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']If anyone could it would be helpful. Sigh..... My Ipod is first Gen and I now find out that i cannot download apps or update.....Yea.....:whistle2:(

EDIT: GT is Daw19yoyo (If that is not apparent.)[/QUOTE]

Nameplate sent! Enjoy! :)

[quote name='AyyScooby']Yo if one of you guys could be a bro and hook it up with a nameplate that would be sweet. GT: Ayy Scooby[/QUOTE]

My last one has been sent to you! Enjoy! :)

Darn it! I'm planning to buy an iPad, but not until August. If anyone has an extra plate they wouldn't mind gifting, I'd be forever thankful.

Gt: IronicMonody

Could anybody Give one to My best Friend's if possible and you don't have anybody to give them too.
GT: Vampire Creed
GT: ChibiFenrix

Trust me I would If I could.

I have two nameplates that are currently available (the other 5 are promised to friends if they want it). PM me if you want one and the first two received containing a gamertag will receive one. If a friend should not want his I will give "those" out to the third PM and so on and so forth.

bread's done
Back