Free Halo Reach Blue Flaming Helmet for iOS Owners

If anyone would be kind enough to share the nameplate with me I would be very appreciative!My gamertag is: THE R3Y3S

[quote name='AlphaPanda']If you guys end up getting a nameplate, please edit the post letting us know just in case there isn't a "This player has already received a nameplate" message. Don't want to be wasting my nameplates and whatnot.

Platinum and Angel, have you guys gotten one yet?[/QUOTE]

I haven't got one yet.

I wouldn't mind a nameplate, if anyone would be so kind! GT: eugaet

And if anyone is feeling extra generous, my son's GT is Christoferno.

[quote name='eugaet']I wouldn't mind a nameplate, if anyone would be so kind! GT: eugaet

And if anyone is feeling extra generous, my son's GT is Christoferno.[/QUOTE]

Both Sent. Enjoy!

If anyone would be kind enough to share the nameplate with me I would be very appreciative! Gamertag is GetPwndNtbaqed.

[quote name='EnronLackey']Only got an android phone .. can someone hook me up?

gt = M0NTE FUEG0

(0 = Zeroes)[/QUOTE]

Sent!

[quote name='J Miliam']My ipod got water damage a few months ago :(

Can someone send me a code? PM or GT: A Kiddy Fiddler.[/QUOTE]

and Sent!

Ran out of nameplates....

Ok so it's not letting me gift plates to some people. It says something like "looks like this person hasn't played Reach yet!"

I'm all out of plates! If I already sent you one please edit your post!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet, but EVERYONE will be getting the blue flames and Bungie nameplate on the 23rd, so if you don't have an "i" device, don't worry. The All-Stars nameplate, as someone mentioned before, will be given out by playing in the All-Stars BTB playlist, which is unlocked by playing in 6 Invasion games from now till the 20th.

[quote name='fiddycan']Ok so it's not letting me gift plates to some people. It says something like "looks like this person hasn't played Reach yet!"

I still have some plates left so PM me with your gamertag. If I already sent you one please edit your post![/QUOTE]

PM'd

From what I had read, I figured that people who got the blue flames on the 23rd-July 7 or whatever would only have it for that duration, but those who got it from the app would have it forever and ever and ever and ever. That kind of ruins the specialness, eh?

Damn , I thought it was the helmet that you could gift to people. Well hell if its the name plate that would be awesome too!!! Ill be home by the end of the month from this place they call HELL .. or Afghanistan .. LOL

GT: NinjaLunchBox79

can someone be nice enough to get one for me aswell, i don't own a phone, i'll try to get you something for your troubles...

Gamertag: Skandalous PCP

My phone isn't due for an upgrade until September... :( If anyone has an extra nameplate, my GT is Nesmaster117. Thanks guys!

Quick question though, is the helmet permanent, or does it basically turn off on July 7th with everyone else? Thanks though!

[quote name='Nesmaster75'] or does it basically turn off on July 7th with everyone else? Thanks though![/QUOTE]

I believe if you download the app you get to keep the helmet...

I have no other way of getting the plate because my next phone upgrade isn't until later this fall ='(. If anyone has an extra one, my GT is Yankeessuck193. Thanks very much guys!

I have 4 nameplates left. Since I do not know who got there gamertags gifted or not the first 4 people to quote this gets a nameplate

[quote name='garrett007']I have 4 nameplates left. Since I do not know who got there gamertags gifted or not the first 4 people to quote this gets a nameplate[/QUOTE]

Gamertag: THE SL4Y3R

[quote name='garrett007']I have 4 nameplates left. Since I do not know who got there gamertags gifted or not the first 4 people to quote this gets a nameplate[/QUOTE]

Me, please!

[quote name='garrett007']I was not able to gift you it said you already have it.[/QUOTE]

Strange! Than can you get it at this account: Cerbero89

[quote name='THE R3Y3S']Strange! Than can you get it at this account: Cerbero89[/QUOTE]

Oh boy, this one says it already has it as well.

bread's done
Back