FREE Hitman Sniper Challenge (Xbox, PSN, Steam) [WORKING AGAIN]

[quote name='delsus09']Since nobody decided to quote the answer to my question for the EU PSN code, I'll just post it here...Please quote this message saying you've used it if you did.

CODE: 3K79-8KNT-4FHN
[/QUOTE] Tahnks for the code :eek:)

[quote name='Pluto412']if someone would be nice enough to get me a 360 code that would be awesome :)[/QUOTE]

The site is working again, you can grab one yourself ;)

[quote name='John52lennon']Is this a free standalone game or do we need to buy something for it to work?[/QUOTE]

Free standalone full game. Nothing additional required (besides an Xbox 360)

[quote name='Jorrel56']I keep getting "Du hast die Kontrollwörter falsch eingegeben."[/QUOTE]

i am german. it means you have to enter the right captcha code.

[quote name='Razorleaf']i am german. it means you have to enter the right captcha code.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. The proxy I was using wasn't showing the captcha. Now I'm getting Please try again later error code :(

Update: Tried again a couple of times and got it to work. Thanks op!

Every time I try to enter the code I get an error stating "There's a problem with your account. Please logout and try again". I have...multiple times.

Thanks OP! Worked on the third try. Had to close and reopen the browser to get the captcha to come up again for the 2nd and 3rd tries, must be the proxy I used.

Manged to snag a code, but when I go to redeem it says: "
AN ERROR HAS OCCURED

For more information see below

There is a problem with your account. Please logout and try again"

:( I'll try later, hopefully it works since i pre-ordered and didnt get the add on.

Damn it says i need to be in Germany, Austria and Switzerland :(. Could someone please hook me up with a code for 360 if you have spares thanks.

Wanted to grab a copy for Steam but keep getting the "Please Try Again Later" message over and over. Damn it :(

Edit: Finally got it. Took about 100 tries.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AlphaPanda']Every time I try to enter the code I get an error stating "There's a problem with your account. Please logout and try again". I have...multiple times.[/QUOTE]

To fix that error go to edit profile and change your country to UK on the website.

[quote name='GenPirate']To fix that error go to edit profile and change your country to UK on the website.[/QUOTE]

Your the f'in man bruh!

[quote name='GenPirate']To fix that error go to edit profile and change your country to UK on the website.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much, that was annoying the crap out of me.

Crap keep getting "Bitte versuche es später erneut." which means there's a system error in German after signing up.

ok its saying sorry you can not access the site at this time, wtf is going on its been saying that for 8 hours.

ok i went through a proxy server and entered code but it didnt show anything do i just start my xbox?

no its not there .... this thing is a bust for me

anyone have a spare code for ps3 or xbox? thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
The requested resource could not be loaded. libcurl returned the error:
Operation timed out after 1 seconds with 0 bytes received

Finally I got a code. I had to configure Firefox with a german proxy IP instead of using a web proxy. Thanks a lot!

[quote name='Valkart']Finally I got a code. I had to configure Firefox with a german proxy IP instead of using a web proxy. Thanks a lot![/QUOTE]
got proxy info?

bread's done
Back