FREE Hitman Sniper Challenge (Xbox, PSN, Steam) [WORKING AGAIN]

[quote name='Naramie']I got one. I used this proxy site.

http://www.bfstream.info/[/QUOTE]

this worked for me as well. got a 360 code. was gonna try to get a ps3 code but saw it was eu accounts only

anyone know if there is any truth to the rumor that you need to have a 2nd code to actually import your stats from the sniper challenge into the full game?

i have the game but too lazy to download the sniper challenge, play a bit, then try to import to the full game.

[quote name='COLDblood']I see in the back pages people said it was the full game, any idea why mine shows as a Demo on Xbox?[/QUOTE]

It's a single mission sniper demo, the demo itself has some stuff that can unlock bonuses in the full version game. Basically you score a bunch of points over and over you'll unlock stuff, all the way up to 50,000,000 points. But this code IS NOT for the full version Hitman Absolution game.

Aufgrund der immensen Nachfrage sind leider alle kostenlosen Codes bereits vergriffen. Wir bedanken uns für das Interesse.

Translated:

Due to the huge demand, unfortunately, all the free codes are sold out. We thank you for your interest.

So, anybody got a spare Steam code?

[quote name='r3dreck']Have one for trade... gonna give it to my bro but he doesn't want it.[/QUOTE]
I would gladly take it, if you decide to give it away. I won't trade you for it though.

[quote name='SuicideSnowman']I would gladly take it, if you decide to give it away. I won't trade you for it though.[/QUOTE]

Selling for $3-10 on ebay... maybe I'll dump it here down the road. Keep it just in case my bro picks it up, which I think he will eventually.

[quote name='Tiger™']anyone looking for a ps3 code? I got one just cuz and I don't even own the game lol.[/QUOTE]

I actually am. I didnt even get a chance to get a code.

[quote name='slidewayz88']I have one PS3 code up for trade...anyone have a extra one month trial ps plus they would be willing to exchange?[/QUOTE]

Good luck.

Not to throw salt on anyone wanting challenge pack, but it is a very impressive mission for sniping. Like the game, on the surface it seems easy enough, but each time you replay it, you discover different, more creative ways to take out enemies, its very indicative of the full version game and as such, a great piece of add-on content for free. Hopefully SE decides to make it dlc for maybe those who missed out this time.

WORKING AGAIN!

The thing is spitting out codes again, so be quick.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Discus']WORKING AGAIN!

The thing is spitting out codes again, so be quick.[/QUOTE]

dude that use of spitting made me laugh :lol:

They fixed it to recognize people in the target countries it looks like. I get "This Service is currently only available for our agents in Germany, Austria and Switzerland."

[quote name='r3dreck']They fixed it to recognize people in the target countries it looks like. I get "This Service is currently only available for our agents in Germany, Austria and Switzerland."[/QUOTE]

I used this proxy from a few posts ago.

http://www.bfstream.info/

And then you put http://hitman.de/sniper/ in there, and you go the the page where you can fill in your information.

[quote name='Discus']I used this proxy from a few posts before.

http://www.bfstream.info/[/QUOTE]
I used that one as well a few minutes after you first posted that the site was working again and all I ever got was a "Please try again later." message. Well, in German, of course. Guess I was too slow if they're out of codes again.

[quote name='talon2099']I used that one as well a few minutes after you first posted that the site was working again and all I ever got was a "Please try again later." message. Well, in German, of course. Guess I was too slow if they're out of codes again.[/QUOTE]

Yes, that is correct.

Keep refreshing with F5 and hitting the button over and over again untill it gives you the message it has send an email to you.

Sometimes it says: Deine E-Mail-Adresse scheint fehlerhaft zu sein. Bitte kontrolliere deine Eingabe.
This means basically your email adress is invalid even though it is correct. I had this problem with my email adress, so I used my wifes email adress and that did work.

[quote name='r3dreck']I changed my proxy as well and got right in with Firefox.[/QUOTE]
Weird, it worked for me in Waterfox (x64 version of Firefox) as well. Didn't do anything different but neither IE or Chrome would let me past the "Please try again later." message. Oh well, bit of work but I have it registered on Steam now. Thanks!

[quote name='talon2099']Weird, it worked for me in Waterfox (x64 version of Firefox) as well. Didn't do anything different but neither IE or Chrome would let me past the "Please try again later." message. Oh well, bit of work but I have it registered on Steam now. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I think they banned my domain name, it says invalid email address when I use my fake account.

the bfstream proxy still works, just got a code for the ps3... seems like a funny little game with quite a few challenges & replay value...

does it have any trophies for this mini game? or just unlocks for the full game? Thanks in advance in case someone answer this question!

[quote name='jmarano7836']does it have any trophies for this mini game? or just unlocks for the full game? Thanks in advance in case someone answer this question![/QUOTE]

Just in-game unlocks for Hitman Absolution. No achievements or trophies.

[quote name='SHINOBI_3']i keep gettin a please try again later message. i put all the info fine. im guessin its cause im usin a .com email?[/QUOTE]

Nope, it took me about 45 minutes before it went through and I used my gmail account.

[quote name='angelfly']Nope, it took me about 45 minutes before it went through and I used my gmail account.[/QUOTE]

thanks, i wouldnt even had tried again if i didnt read it took you long to. i had to try over 10 times in a row and it finally worked.

I'm kinda glad that the PSN codes are for EU only. Since I'm exclusive NA account, I don't have to make myself feel guilty to get the free stuff. But if the codes worked on NA, I'd be all over it, and hate myself in the morning.

anyone have any spares? i cant get it to work, im 28 and it says i need to be 18 or over, stupid bloody site

[quote name='michaelh']anyone have any spares? i cant get it to work, im 28 and it says i need to be 18 or over, stupid bloody site[/QUOTE]

Clear your cookies if you accidentally selected the wrong birth date. Then go back to the page.

bread's done
Back