FREE Hitman Sniper Challenge (Xbox, PSN, Steam) [WORKING AGAIN]

Has anyone actually activated this on PS3 yet? I got two codes and both of them say: "The Prepaid Card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid." Even when activating it on the PS3 and through the website. I'm assuming it's because this is like a demo on the PS3 and it expired on the console once Absolution came out? Still, the Xbox 360 and the Steam code worked.

[quote name='Extern']Has anyone actually activated this on PS3 yet? I got two codes and both of them say: "The Prepaid Card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid." Even when activating it on the PS3 and through the website. I'm assuming it's because this is like a demo on the PS3 and it expired on the console once Absolution came out? Still, the Xbox 360 and the Steam code worked.[/QUOTE]

Yeah its for EU Playstation Store only i tried it on my US account didn't work downloaded it on my EU account and played it on my US account.

Sweet just got it.
Kept getting errors with one email so I used my gmail and it worked.
Also another error was that Germany puts the date before the month so my bday of 10/31 kept giving errors. Reverse the dates, simple but an annoyance if you can't read the text. :)

the proxy http://www.4proxy.de/

[quote name='the Gooseler']Sweet just got it.
Kept getting errors with one email so I used my gmail and it worked.
Also another error was that Germany puts the date before the month so my bday of 10/31 kept giving errors. Reverse the dates, simple but an annoyance if you can't read the text. :)

the proxy http://www.4proxy.de/[/QUOTE]

That's not an error, that's just how Germany does it and always has.

[quote name='shadownetone']Damn no one wants to help a brother out? I didn't think cag people were so messed up.[/QUOTE]

Oh nobody has the resources to help you? Tell me how much all of CAG is to blame... :puke::censored:

[quote name='shadownetone']Doesn't seem to wanna work for me and all im asking is someone get a psn code for me i would be greatful.[/QUOTE]

Its already been posted a jillion times and stated in the main post that the PSN codes are EU only.

I would be eternally (well, not really eternally, but sufficiently at least) grateful if someone could snag me an Xbox code.

wow i renewed this thread to bad no reply to question. after hours of looking this import to main glitched for many... wasted my time unlocking everything... Whats new with game bugs these days its a norm now.

Thank you OP, finally snatched an Xbox 360 code. Mail arrived almost instantly, proxy was needed for the initial form only: after obtaining the code you can use your normal connection and redeem it on the SE website without problems :)

Thanks for the tip also, MidValley. Not going through for me at the moment. Will keep trying. Gives me a Please Try Again Later error.

Just came through. Ok, I had already preordered it at gamestop so I already have the challenge, but it said that to get the stuff I won in the challenge I would need a 2nd code? Can I redo it with this and get my items? Not sure how to get the followup code to redeem what I earned.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MidValley']You go to this site 2proxy.de and enter the website in the Op into the url space.[/QUOTE]

Thanks very much for the tip - never knew how to do proxy servers. Took a few tries, but finally go a code!

Last edited by a moderator:
Used the proxy, changed my location to UK on the Squeenix/Hitman site, and it worked perfectly. Now I'm only missing Contracts and Absolution to round out my Hitman collection. Thanks for this!

Not working for me I keep getting "Du hast die Kontrollwörter falsch eingegeben."
Capcha was missing but now it's telling me to try again later. Probably ran out of codes.

Got the "Bitte versuche es später erneut" message attempting to register through the proxy. Can't believe i need a second code to be able to even redeem the sniper challenge unlocks i got from the demo onto the real game kind of wish i knew this back when i preordered the game for 360 in the beginning of the year.

bread's done
Back