Free Kingston 25 Year Anniversary USB *Update* Thumb Drives have started shipping

[quote name='SilverPrince']Never got an E-Mail, but mine came in the mail today. Debating on whether or not I should open it, it's very nice looking.[/QUOTE]

I got one yesterday. I won't be opening mine though as I have a 16gb flash drive and this one is just too nice looking.

I got mine yesterday. Doubt it'll be worth anything so there's really no reason to save it but I don't really need it right now so I'm not going to open it yet.

I got mine the other day. Surprisingly it's really nice also very small, it's like a shiny solid metal enclosure. It also can conveniently fit on keyring.

I plan on using mine for my car stereo, the 8GB is the perfect amount of space and the USB is small enough where it won't stick out like a standard sized USB.

Very happy I won this because I was looking to buy one of those tiny usb drives but the ones I wanted were all out my price range. Thanks CAG brothers for posting this.

I just want to note, I don't think location matters. I thing they go by name(?), seeing as Im in the middle of the ocean and I got mine awhile ago.

Just got mine! Its actually really really nice. I completely forgot about this also so this was a nice surprise.

Brother threw the manila envelope containing mine at my head this morning to wake me up. I tried to be mad, but hey, free stuff.

[quote name='USD']I just want to note, I don't think location matters. I thing they go by name(?), seeing as Im in the middle of the ocean and I got mine awhile ago.[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping that's it - I'm Steve and mine's still not here. You guys need to stop posting about how happy you are to have gotten yours before I get even sadder. I'm missing out!

Guess I should ask: has anyone with a name that starts with S or later received theirs yet?

Don't think it is by name or I would have got mine a while ago...I would expect it is by date entered as I know I was towards the end of the promo.

[quote name='mysticfail']Don't think it is by name or I would have got mine a while ago...I would expect it is by date entered as I know I was towards the end of the promo.[/QUOTE]

I entered not long after the promo started, so that's probably not it.

Maybe they're using the good old dartboard method to decide when someone gets it.

I have a grand idea, they just ship it out mostly all at the same time with no (day shipping-type deal attached to it) and thye get to you when they get to you

[quote name='mrx001']It's probably based on location. SoCal resident here haven't got mine.[/QUOTE]

Same here; but I got mine day one (& I'm in a gated community...). Isn't Kingston (or atleast the promotion) based in CA anyway? That doesn't make sense, unless you got in too late.

bread's done
Back