Free MAG PS3 Beta

Good post OP, the beta is fun and I was sad that my old beta key stopped working after the update. Here, I come Raven.

[quote name='Mako1215']Man. This ingame update is only to 8% 160MB/1840....good lord.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the ingame is going at a snail's pace here, this is an overnight download for sure

You could always go to the power save option and make ur ps3 automatically turn off in 1-5 hours. Remember to switch the setting back to off the next time. Im gonna pass on the beta mw2 is wearing me down on fps play

[quote name='Xellos2099']Is it safe to leave ps3 on overnight to down this? I have ps3 slim btw.[/QUOTE]

It's extremely dangerous to leave it on overnight. There's basically a 50/50 chance of setting your house on fire. :lol:

Of course it's safe!

I downloaded all the updates and started creating my character in about 45 minutes. Now to actually find time to play it this weekend...

Thanks, I am getting into these PSN beta's alot while my gold account is expired and my wired net is down. Still waiting on my netflix streaming disc and I will be set for the holidays.

[quote name='Xellos2099']Is it safe to leave ps3 on overnight to down this? I have ps3 slim btw.[/QUOTE]

ya, just download it, then in the xmb, go all the way to the left, go all the way up, click turn off system , then check the box where it says shut down after download is complete, then click turn off.

Thanks, was able to get in a game tonight... only played for like 15 minutes but I have to be honest, I think this game is awful. Visually its incredibly unimpressive, I hate how the site "snaps" into play (you don't see it brought up, just snaps into the visual). Is anyone enjoying this game? I just don't see it competing with MW2 and Battlefield:BC2.

Awesome, thanks for the heads up! Downloading it now!
Noticed SonyPlaystation been giving em away all day on twitter/facebook in a horrible way and were pretty much gone within minutes but this makes it so much easier!

Ok, after playing for a bit (after downloading 2GB+ of updates...), MAG doesn't hold a candle to MW2. Now if MW2 was 360 exclusive, I could see PS3 fans choosing to play this, but considering that PS3 does have MW2, I see no reason to play this game.

Wow, I still managed to get one 12 hours after the first post! Thanks OP! Maybe I'll stay home from work today ...

bread's done
Back