Free Metal Gear Online Beta codes / BETA now available to download!

If it is by state, no surprise that Alabama is shut out. Ehhh.. what the hell, I'll join in with everyone else on begging. I have a 1 month card for Live sitting here.. I'll PM the code to the first one that PM's me their Metal Gear Online Beta code. I've tried 3 times with a different age and zip code.. guess they don't like the 28-50 crowd.. heh.

Edit: Got an offer, scratch the code request.

I've been sitting on codes since this was first posted on MaxConsole, I figure in time they will become a valuable commodity. *cough this weekend/next week*

[quote name='renique46']on my 150th try lol[/quote]

lol i hope you're joking. I may sign up again, and if I get a code I'll give it away here.

[quote name='KSHLove']lol i hope you're joking. I may sign up again, and if I get a code I'll give it away here.[/quote]

make that 160 now

:bomb:

Note, if you are signing up on the japanese beta site, konami is cutting all those ID's, so you won't be playing the beta. Was posted on kotaku the other day.

I got my rejection today after getting my code, sucks...

Thank you for using KONAMI ID.

However, we regret to inform you that your KONAMI ID has been deleted
due to the registration of false information. We would like to add that this is
in direct breach of the KONAMI ID Basic Terms and Conditions of Use clauses
"2.4 Prohibited Conduct" as well as "2.2 Registrant Information".

Your KONAMI ID will be deleted once you have read this mail.

For more details on the Terms and Conditions of use, please refer to the below
web address.

https://id.konami.net/pc/agreement/agreement.jsp

Should you have any further inquiries, please contact us from the below page.

https://id.konami.net/pc/InquiryForm/index.jsp

If you wish to take part in the "METAL GEAR ONLINE PREMIERE BETA" test,
we would recommend that you obtain a KONAMI ID for the region you live
in provided that the public beta test is open to you.

Yours Sincerely

KONAMI ID services

i gave it three shots different twice with me and once with my wifes info and email.

oh well.
maybe next time. :) thanks anyway op

[quote name='chimpian']i gave it three shots different twice with me and once with my wifes info and email.

oh well.
maybe next time. :) thanks anyway op[/quote]

since i've traded with you and all, ill try to get you a code with my other email address

The download is up if you've got a code... I recommend getting it now and starting it up, because you'll need to download an update that'll take quite some time... better now than when it goes live. :D

[quote name='breakingcustoms']since i've traded with you and all, ill try to get you a code with my other email address[/QUOTE]

sweet that would be much appreciated :)

Well, I got three for trade if any one wants to haggle with me. Got them from the site posted in this thread.

I got the Saga Disc, but won't be taking part in the Beta...so I'm giving up my code to anyone who wants it...

F8BG-E7B3-B

Please reply in this thread it you take it.

Damn konami for doing this stupid shit wasnt the battlefield bad company beta just available for download? instead we have to go through this elite code shit ? i want to play the online to see if its not garbage like subsistence was so if anyone has a code pm i dont have shit for trade all i can do is invite folks to employee best buy private auction site

[quote name='shadylane']my code is supposly invaild...does anybody know why?[/quote]

make sure you're entering everything in caps...the code is case sensitive

[quote name='renique46']Damn konami for doing this stupid shit wasnt the battlefield bad company beta just available for download? instead we have to go through this elite code shit ? i want to play the online to see if its not garbage like subsistence was so if anyone has a code pm i dont have shit for trade all i can do is invite folks to employee best buy private auction site[/quote]

all i can really say is to follow the link on the main post and hope you get in...it won't let me create a new one anymore

I have yet to receive the e-mail telling me I've been booted from the Japanese beta. Interesting...

Tried signing up for another US code, but they sent me the exact same code, lol.

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']I have yet to receive the e-mail telling me I've been booted from the Japanese beta. Interesting...[/quote]

Same here. Oh well, will continue to keep trying for the NA beta, but, if anyone has a spare code, PM me ;)

bread's done
Back