Free Metal Gear Online Beta codes / BETA now available to download!

[quote name='sonicsam']The online in with Subsistence was NOT garbage.[/quote]

Showing enemies where you were after you killed them = instant fail

[quote name='renique46']Showing enemies where you were after you killed them = instant fail[/quote]

never played that but uh.. sounds like CoD4 to me? = no campers

[quote name='aznguyen316']never played that but uh.. sounds like CoD4 to me? = no campers[/quote]

well this is METAL GEAR SOLID a stealth game not a fps or anything of the such its supposed to encourage stealth more than anything just was stupid as hell to get killed only cause the camera show the enemy where i was

[quote name='CheapyD']I've got a code but have no idea how to get the beta...any help?[/QUOTE]

Redeem it under account managment

I cant count how many times I tried and always get the "sorry" message. If anyone has an extra please let me know. Thanks.

I got another three codes left for the day. I should have more tomorrow depending on what happens. First three pms gets em. I'm gonna just start giving out each code I get. I seem to be really lucky with them and people seem to like when I do it.

EDIT: That's all for today!

Those who got the codes:

monsterdude79

iguss

H-Town Info

orbit18

renique46

oleskiier

and o2012o

Hopefully I'll have more to give tomorrow.

[quote name='ohram']I got another three codes left for the day. I should have more tomorrow depending on what happens. First three pms gets em. I'm gonna just start giving out each code I get. I seem to be really lucky with them and people seem to like when I do it.

EDIT: That's all for today!

Those who got the codes:

monsterdude79

iguss

H-Town Info

orbit18

renique46

oleskiier

and o2012o

Hopefully I'll have more to give tomorrow.[/quote]

and thank you very much for that code :) :D

[quote name='shadylane']well i got my code legit and it's saying the code is invaild? anybody got a spare?[/quote]

Same here, I got my code from the Saga 2.0. I emailed them so hopefully it'll get fixed. Mine was a nine digit code, what about yours?

i queued it up to download, but net connection is kinda slow right now.....but can i still play it if my konami id got banned

They're giving out beta codes on the website again. I got 7 for today, I'll randomly give them out later. Not right now though. Waiting for more people to be at their computers.

[quote name='ohram']They're giving out beta codes on the website again. I got 7 for today, I'll randomly give them out later. Not right now though. Waiting for more people to be at their computers.[/quote]

yea I got my one today

[quote name='Thongsy']Same here, I got my code from the Saga 2.0. I emailed them so hopefully it'll get fixed. Mine was a nine digit code, what about yours?[/quote]

I got the saga dvd/beta legit, and i'm having the same problem.

I tried emailing [email protected] , and it came back to my inbox undeliverable, like the address didn't exist.

And yes I used caps and tried all the variations of the queer looking letters like B or 8

Konami totally f*cked this up.

umm ok here is the really dummy questions.

i signed up. used my email for my playstation account name as when I was looking through account status it said my login is my e-mail.

I have received nothing in my e-mail nor can I seem to find anything in the playstation store or under account heading.

So basically where do I download and where does this code show up for me to enter ¿?

uh lil help ¿?

sorry for the probably to simple questions. Thanks for any help.

Next two pms I get get todays last codes. I'll have more tomorrow, unless they stop accepting my emails for good. Just throwing this out there, Only send the PM's when I say to. It gives anyone looking a fair chance. I won't just give them out to random PM's anymore. :D

And I'm all out. Sorry to neverletthem, you'll be first in line tomorrow if I can get more.

Those who did get them are as follows.

coldsteel

SeanAmI122886

runpuddrun

Shinkuu Ryao

property0f

AdvOfJet

and shadylane.

Have fun in the beta and I'll see what I can get tomorrow.

[quote name='ohram']Next two pms I get get todays last codes. I'll have more tomorrow, unless they stop accepting my emails for good. Just throwing this out there, Only send the PM's when I say to. It gives anyone looking a fair chance. I won't just give them out to random PM's anymore. :D

Got one more for today, who's gonna get it?[/quote]

PMed :)

Ten tries, Six codes. I changed my name after the first four declines, and my next two names scored 100%. Damn, I'm good.

I'll give out four for now in PM's, especially if you can help me with finding a tv. I have to..."borrow" a PS3 from Best Buy in the next day or two. (I'm getting the bundle pack June 12).

I do have two copies of MGS Saga V.2, but seeing as how people are having problems using their codes, I want to hang on to two just in case. I'll see if my record holds up.

EDIT: 15 tries, 11 codes. 5 left to hand out. God Kojima has blessed me so that I may in turn feed you the feast of war and cameraderie. Just bless me with a PM request (and some help on finding a TV).

[quote name='Watchman']Ten tries, Six codes. I changed my name after the first four declines, and my next two names scored 100%. Damn, I'm good.

I'll give out four for now in PM's, especially if you can help me with finding a tv. I have to..."borrow" a PS3 from Best Buy in the next day or two. (I'm getting the bundle pack June 12).

I do have two copies of MGS Saga V.2, but seeing as how people are having problems using their codes, I want to hang on to two just in case. I'll see if my record holds up.[/quote]

I'll take a code :)

[quote name='dboy81']As of 7:27pm Eastern, code applications are working. Just got in for one. Good luck to all![/quote]

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS! Just got one!

[quote name='o ManBearP1g o']Hey watchman I love you avatar. Greg the bunny was awesome!!!. Yeah I currently have 6 codes. :)[/quote]

You're darn skippy he is! I interviewed him and Warren at Comicon a few years back. Send me a PM, I'll send you the link to the interviews.

I just received an email via IGN Insiders & Founders Club. Just like the "Bad Company Beta" for 360 there giving away codes tommorrow (Friday 18th) for members.

http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/metalgear/prepromo.aspx

Comcast Cable subscribers were getting IGN Insiders & Founders for free.
http://preview.comcast.net/games/invasion/sales/index2.jsp?cookieattempt=1

http://founders.gamespy.com/gameinvasion/

I don't have a PS3 so if anyone is interested in trading a 1 month LIVE for a beta code send me a PM.

Any chance you can repost those links? They appear to have the "...s" in them for real.

[quote name='retail sucks']I just received an email via IGN Insiders & Founders Club. Just like the "Bad Company Beta" for 360 there giving away codes tommorrow (Friday 18th) for members.

http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions.../prepromo.aspx

Comcast Cable subscribers were getting IGN Insiders & Founders for free.
http://preview.comcast.net/games/inv...ookieattempt=1

I don't have a PS3 so if anyone is interested in trading a 1 month LIVE for a beta code send me a PM.[/quote]

[quote name='dfo']Any chance you can repost those links? They appear to have the "...s" in them for real.[/quote]
The full links are here.

I'm really starting to get irritated with this beta key. I've wasted way too much time over the past few days and no luck whatsoever getting a beta key.

If anyone has a spare they're willing to part with, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

bread's done
Back