Free Minecraft for 360

Darn, I don't have any of the games required to the level required to qualify. I really wanted Minecraft for Xbox, and I can't really afford to buy it myself :( . Still, congrats to all those who did get it!

I frantically turned on my Xbox and set in on Fortress Craft to hopefully get to Dedicated before they are gone. I doubt I will get it though.

This ----->[quote name='EYEL1NER']And I don't qualify...
I can't believe I let myself waste so much of my time on this.[/QUOTE]

Thanks OP! i play minecraft a lot but have no hours logged on raptr, however i'm elite status in Terraria

uJTHj.png

EDIT: everyone having problems be sure to click the "check my rewards" button
http://raptr.com/dashboard/rewards?type=you
(this link should work)

I was eligible but it didn't let me claim. I posted on the forum mentioning it and I got a popup a few minutes later letting me claim. Not sure if an admin manually did it, or maybe it just takes awhile to let you claim.

over 2200 codes still available, make sure you connect your account to facebook, then click the check my rewards box to refresh your rewards,

[quote name='Liquid Fusion']over 2200 codes still available, make sure you connect your account to facebook, then click the check my rewards box to refresh your rewards,[/QUOTE]

I recommend unlinking and relinking your facebook account again if you do not get it to pop up. That's what did it for me just a couple minutes ago.

GOT IT! Have a coworker who I had sign in and get it for me. I notice him on my friends list playing Trials Evolution and Dungeon Defenders all the time. Have to buy him lunch today but should be less than 10.

To those of you who believe may be fulfilling the criteria but did not get the reward to pop in, remember to sync your Steam game hours on Raptr (if you mainly game through Steam) through your Account Settings. I had to do that before Raptr could see my Terraria hours, only then would it let me be eligible for Minecraft.

Someone posted this on Raptrs forum:
for those who qualify but don't have a claim button, try this:
- click the ALL tab, scroll down untill you see the minecraft thingy, click on the orange see more link, which brings you to the reward description page.

in my case I got a popup when visiting that page that I won a free copy of minecraft.

- then haulass back to your eligible tab and click the claim button (if it shows).

[quote name='Pwny']managed to snag a code on my other gamertag, will drop it soon in drop thread :D[/QUOTE]

If you're interested in sharing the love with someone who has been helping out in this thread it would be much appreciated. :D

Also, if you're having trouble claiming you should select "see more" and it will pop up that you have earned it.

I am still hoping I can get in enough Fortress Craft before it ends, but it seems unlikely. :cry:

Still can't claim. Relinked Facebook account, clicked Claimed My Rewards multiple times. I'm dedicated in two of the freakin games in the list.

Now it's saying "Have you already claimed this? Please confirm your Steam, Xbox Live, Xfire or PlayStation Network by connecting it to the desktop app or iPhone app." despite the fact I'm using the desktop app....

Okay, it finally let me redeem it. A box popped up with the message that I was eligible for it. I wasn't even doing anything when it popped up, so it seems to just take some time. Hopefully everyone here who is eligible gets theirs.

[quote name='Luchalma']Awesome! Got the pop up![/QUOTE]

Same here! Slow as crap but keep refreshing guys!

I dont know if it worked, but this is the last thing I did as suggested by someone on the forums

[quote name='sirdayne']Ok, this seemed to work...

Goto the Raptr app on Facebook, hit rewards, and wait a little bit. Then, you should see the claim button.

I got my code. Thank you Raptr and keep rockin on with the cool rewards. xD[/QUOTE]

"Dedicated" a few hours to Total Miner months ago; but because back then I didn't used Raptr (joined 2 months ago) it didn't recognize it. :cold:

Seems it only recognizes Indie Games after you join Raptr (as I can see the 25 minutes I just spent on Beat Hazard..even when I've played it for hours since last year).

No biggie and expected..at least it seems that most are getting theirs around here, so have fun. :bouncy:

[quote name='Zonic505']Now it's saying "Have you already claimed this? Please confirm your Steam, Xbox Live, Xfire or PlayStation Network by connecting it to the desktop app or iPhone app." despite the fact I'm using the desktop app....[/QUOTE]

make sure you sign into your steam account or whatever it is using the desktop app

[quote name='Pwny']Ok, i found a way to get a code for those who didnt qualify, find a gamertag who qualified (im sure you can find one from the posts), add it as you own temporary, click it to update achievements etc, claim gift, then remove it. well im not going to exploit it but im putting that on the table.[/QUOTE]

You deserve to be banned for even suggesting this.

[quote name='Lightning War']You deserve to be banned for even suggesting this.[/QUOTE]

im just suggesting, i removed it however i suggest editing your reply ;)

[quote name='evophile']Same here! Slow as crap but keep refreshing guys!

I dont know if it worked, but this is the last thing I did as suggested by someone on the forums[/QUOTE]

I am giving that a shot right now, hopefully it works, but i'm skeptical

Found something might help, those of you who are having problems with it saying you need to connect to the desktop app, make sure you are connected with the raptr app to steam but DO NOT have steam actually open

bread's done
Back