Free Minecraft for 360

I had to download the Raptr desktop app in order for it to upgrade my status from experienced to dedicated on Bastion(It wasn't showing all my achievements). Then I had to unlink/relink my Facebook account twice. then it popped up.

[quote name='r3dreck']Too many restrictions.[/QUOTE]
Seems a combination of that (quite specific games, combined with most been Indies which for Raptr to track; seems you need to play along with it otherwise is like you don't even own them)....

...and the people that actually qualified but are having problems claiming the codes. But more than half gone in around an hour, is going quite faster than I expected with said "problems" around.

[quote name='Lightning War']It's 11-12 hours for dedicated at the moment.[/QUOTE]

I see you can manually put in hours wonder if there is a way to go that route.

[quote name='r3dreck']I see you can manually put in hours wonder if there is a way to go that route.[/QUOTE]

You can submit up to 3 hours, but they won't be added for 3 actual hours.

PHEW. I got a message from an employee at Raptr about my problem and it's now in my claimed section. While I'm looking forward to what other rewards they'll add, I just hope there's not a lot of people who experience problems next time.

woo, just got my copy! after trying to refresh the rewards page a million times, as well as trying to access it through the desktop app, i just unlinked my xbox username and relinked it back up, and the popup showed for my free minecraft copy.

Finally, after 25 minutes of linking, updating steam achievements and checking reward got the option. It was a pain doing it from a phone.

[quote name='Zonic505']PHEW. I got a message from an employee at Raptr about my problem and it's now in my claimed section. While I'm looking forward to what other rewards they'll add, I just hope there's not a lot of people who experience problems next time.[/QUOTE]

Same for me. Got my code based on being Elite on Bastion. Glad they had that game on the list.

[quote name='petedogman']woo, just got my copy! after trying to refresh the rewards page a million times, as well as trying to access it through the desktop app, i just unlinked my xbox username and relinked it back up, and the popup showed for my free minecraft copy.[/QUOTE]

I got it doing this. Thanks so much. YAY!!!

Can't claim my 'reward' because I don't have Facebook. WTF? I need one social network site to verify another one? Garbage.

Well looks like I wont get it. The only game I have on the list is Bastion and it is only Experienced, so no code for me. Stupid Raptr. Why did you not tell us this earlier that we needed a certain rank on a certain game?

I left Terraria on in the background all night long to get up to Dedicated, but my play time isn't updating even when I re-link my account. I'll be seriously annoyed if it finally updates once all the codes are gone.

[quote name='NCartwright15']I can't get my stupid copy, because Raptr won't update my trials so I could claim it.[/QUOTE]

Same thing for my BF and I. Oh well. We'll just end up buying it I guess.

Late to the party, and I was dedicated at Bastion too. I need to check this side of CAG more (Freebies). Congrats to those who got it though!!!

[quote name='GenTrapstar']I got an extra to trade PM an offer[/QUOTE]

That's pretty low seeing as many people didn't get one and the rules say no trading.

[quote name='GenTrapstar']I got an extra to trade PM an offer[/QUOTE]

wow that is low.

however... i used my brothers account to get an extra, looking to give it to someone free who deserves it. (i'll read through the previous posts to see who should have gotten one but didnt)

bread's done
Back