Free Nikon D60 Pen

No problem, I thought it was a camera. lol I can use this for my Playstation 3 then... **Thanks himself**

it says right there "To Receive a free Nikon D60 Pen worldwide"

it's a brush for brushing dust off your mirrors. you're probably better off with compressed air. please please update the thread title. Free D60 is very misleading.

that said it a camera pen isn't that expensive it could be legit but I do wonder about any 'legit' company that uses "[email protected]" as their e-mail. I mean really ? You can afford to give away hundreds of these gift pens but you can't afford your own e-mail?

I assumed this was a contest for a D60 from the title. I was really disappointed because I have three others tabs open right now looking for a good deal on a Nikon D80 (although I would totally settle for a free D60).

[quote name='xBrandonx']To say what?[/quote]to say what? are you kidding? you can't possibly see anything wrong with the current title 'Free Nikon D60'. Seriously? you can't possibly think of anything better to put in the title that might not possibly mislead everyone into thinking it's a contest for a free camera?

the website says "a free Nikon D60 Pen" your first post says " It's like a camera pen" and you can't possibly think of anything to put in the title that might more accurately reflect the contents?

Pen. Put Pen in the title. change the title from "Free Nikon D60" to "Free Nikon D60 Pen". there are a lot of people who would be interested in a camera pen, but putting 'Free Nikon D60' is like a cruel joke. I kinda hope your obtuseness is a better joke.

[quote name='shrike4242']Done.[/quote]

Thank you, I was gonna change it to this Brush+Camera Pen but what ever :p

bread's done
Back