Free Quil Pen Stylus with your registration of Phantom Hourglass!

SteveDaWonder

CAGiversary!
Hello Again!

Hot of the feet of the Nintendo DS Light Brain Age 2 stylus deal comes another chance for free swag from Nintendo.

Here at Cheap Ass Gamer we like free stuff, right? Of course we do! What CAG wouldn't jump at the chance for something free!

It's a free Quil Pen Stylus, IF you register Phantom Hourglass over at My Nintendo. Oh, Opening Poster, how do we get this free stuff? Well....

There is no picture up on the main Nintendo site. No details about it. I found the article on GoNintendo.

Then as soon as you get your game, register it over here:

http://www.nintendo.com/productregdes

Nintendo is starting to get a little better about the free swag. Though it's nothing like Club Nintendo in Japan. Let's take all the free stuff we can get!

As soon as there a better link, or picture I'll put it up.

Happy CAGing!

UPDATE!

Go here and take the survey!

http://www.nintendo.com/hourglass/survey.jsp

yes! just ordered mine. i have been waiting forever for this to come back online. the brain age 2 and big brain academy ones are also online again!

So since I never got my Brain Age stylus I sent this email:
Hi, I registered my copy of Brain Age 2 last year and I was supposed to get the free Stylus Set but I never got it...Did you guys run out or should I still be waiting for it? This was back in October 2007.
Thanks,

I got this reply:

Thanks for your e-mail. We appreciate your support of our products.

It looks like we did send you a Zelda feather stylus, back in November 2007. It should have arrive within 4-6 weeks of being shipped.

Since you did not receive it, and you verified your address in your e-mail, I have entered a replacement order for you. Your stylus should arrive within 4-6 weeks.

Please let us know if you have further questions or concerns.

I hope this is helpful!

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.

So, I guess I get another Feather Stylus instead of the snazzy rainbow set of styluses...um styli...whatever.

I just filled it out and hopefull in 4-6 weeks I will have a new Zelda Feather Stylus... :)

I traded for this game on goozex and I guess the original owner did not register it...Score!!!

thanks for posting the brain age survey. does anyone have the big brain academy one? i dont know if i am completely missing where these are on the site, but i just cannot find the surveys, sorry i keep asking.

I got the same E-mail a few days ago. I had been waiting for this for a looong time because I also got my Gold DS around Black Friday. They already shipped my stylus :D

Interestingly enough, I just received my stylus in the mail (filled out the survey last week). Didn't expect Nintendo to deliver it so fast. =o

WTF, I filled this out MONTHS ago and never got my stylus (or my damn Wiimote condoms)!!

Who can I call and yell about this?

I'm pretty sure it's over since it's not listed on Nintendo's promotion page. It took them awhile to send to me since they were redesigning their site and were having technical difficulties.

bread's done
Back