Free Razer trucker hat(for the first 1000)

gundamxzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
http://www.razerzone.com/blade/keynote

Answers:
B) Both performance and portability - making it the most portable 17" performance notebook in the world, half the
thickness (0.88") and weight (lbs) of performance laptops and still able to run some of the latest PC games.

C) It does not run Mac OS X. (Sorry Apple fans)

A) You should buy the gaming desktop because we need more gaming PCs. However, given that you can't
carry a gaming desktop everywhere, the Razer Blade is for people who want to be mobile AND play PC
games too.
I *think* those are correct answers( I watched most of the keynote) , but I take no responsibility for being wrong :p

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks.

i actually watched the whole thing. it was pretty interesting. if this gaming laptop does what it says, it is pretty damn cool

[quote name='victimsofadown']Yeah... I highly doubt it makes coffee so you migh recheck those answers[/QUOTE]

For me the second question was C) it doesnt run OS X. Maybe its random, ill change it so I have the answers as well.

It asks what he mentioned in the keynote, not what it actually can or can't do. So, the Apple part is probably right.

[quote name='GenPirate']Thanks OP, I hope those answers were right. It didn't seem to ask for the town I live in which I found odd...[/QUOTE]

You should of put that in the delivery address box.

[quote name='BlankUsername32']You should of put that in the delivery address box.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I thought of that after. It just seemed weird to put my zip code and state in both the delivery address box and in their respective fields.

bread's done
Back