Free Red Orchestra Game Download via Steam when you "Like" Logitech on Facebook

I already bought this a while back, but got another code to give to a friend (since I'll finally have someone to play this game with). Thanks OP!

I have been abstaining from facebook for all this time and this is why I do it, to get a free game. I feel like a whore but it was worth it. Thanks.

Just missed this... :cry: Would love a free code if anybody has an extra one. Game looks great. Thanks.

I can trade a 1 month Xbox Live code for this as well. PM me.

Also have a giftable copy of Half Life 2 on steam to trade.

Last edited by a moderator:
fuck, kicking myself for missing this. Played it so much a few years ago. It's a total conversion mod for UT 2004, correct? Or at least it was back then.

If anyone has a spare code I'd be forever in your debt for sending it my way [/obligatory begging]

Damn, I feel guilty for taking one. :whistle2:# Just played a round. I can certainly see the merits but it's just way too meticulous for me.

Thanks for the heads up, OP!

Sadly, I missed out on the offer. They need to take down that page or make it clear that supplies are exhausted.

That said, there may be hope for those of us that were late to the party. On their wall, they've asked who they should work with next. I'm hoping that means they plan to offer another free game sometime soon.

]
laugh1.jpg

First i miss the G27 scratch box offer and now this... Seriously, Logitech needs to let their offers last for more than an hour. I am starting to dislike the way logitech handle sales and offers.

Oh, and still waiting for another z-5500 $200 or less deal. That was what, 4-5 years ago on dell?

[quote name='DynamiteShikoku']First i miss the G27 scratch box offer and now this... Seriously, Logitech needs to let their offers last for more than an hour. I am starting to dislike the way logitech handle sales and offers.[/QUOTE]

This deal got posted on CAG yesterday evening.

liked them, no code, unliked ;)

but seriously, after purchasing the Dinovo Edge and having it replaced 3 times (and the one I am using now is starting to fail, #4 anyone), one has to wonder if they know what they are doing at Logitech. $200 keyboards shouldn't need to be replaced 3 times in less than a 6 month period.

[quote name='gargus']Thanks for the headsup. I got mine. Hell I forgot I even had a facebook account, its all blank because I just use it to look at pictures my best friend puts up of her first kid she just had.

Then dont fucking bother coming in this thread then. The fucking title told you it was facebook before you even clicked on it. So you basically just came in to take a shit and then leave.

If someone is giving you something for free on here and you dont like it then shut your cake hole and move on, but dont slap someone in the face when they are offering you something. You do that to much they stop offering stuff and youll miss out on something you may want. Just because you can act like a horses ass doesnt mean you have to.

Asshole.[/QUOTE]

Wow, you really need to chill out.

A friend of mine is into this game... so I picked up a copy when Steam had it for $5. I just couldn't get into it... I couldn't even tell friend from foe half the time....

[quote name='Hocus Cadabra']I couldn't even tell friend from foe half the time....[/QUOTE]

Well, that's kind of part of the game. It's all on you to identify that, unlike most FPSes that have a big banner above people's heads that tell you whether they're friend or enemy.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Well, that's kind of part of the game. It's all on you to identify that, unlike most FPSes that have a big banner above people's heads that tell you whether they're friend or enemy.[/QUOTE]
Sounds a lot like WWII Online. A few clan members will pick that game up from time to time and play for a month or two, but I couldn't get into it either. If you're into realism, then it's a great game. I play games to escape reality, though.

bread's done
Back