Free sample of Mountain Dew X

his feedback history is kind of confusing; there are three auctions that he got positive feedback for, but absolutely no verification that there were even things sold....

[quote name='The VGM']Mountain Dew and Code Red suck. Livewire and Baja Blast do not. The end.[/QUOTE]

livewire sucks, others are great, especially pitch black. Over

Want to make your penis smaller and get poisned try mountain dew X

Ok, in june i did my chemistry final about Bromine one of the elements on the periodic table. I found out that a ingridient called "Brominated Vegetable Oil"
in sodas that you can get you poisened.

Some sodas that have "brominated vegetable oil"

Mountain Dew (everything X code Red etc.)
CHEAP Orange Sode (example: Publix Orange Soda)

U guys dont have to listen to me just warning u guys.
Search on google and get the full story!

I filled out the form, and I never got anything in the mail. I'm sort of pissed.

Edit: I'm finally a veteran. Been waiting for 2 years, and I finally got it.

[quote name='CheapyD']I got it.
Even nastier than regular Mountain Dew. I don't think its fit for human consumption.[/QUOTE]

For free, or like you bought it? I wouldnt waste my money on it since I dont buy much soda anyway.

[quote name='CheapyD']I got it.
Even nastier than regular Mountain Dew. I don't think its fit for human consumption.[/QUOTE]

Cool, at least Cheapy got some. I was just interested in it since it is free and I wouldn't buy it anyway, maybe once for a try but that's it.

edit: Oh, and I've still to get mine.

I still haven't got mine but I just found out I won a hat from Pepsi.

It came in about a month ago and nobody ever informed me. #-o

[quote name='help1']For free, or like you bought it? I wouldnt waste my money on it since I dont buy much soda anyway.[/QUOTE]I'm pretty sure its still in a testing phase and not available for purchase, so yeah, it was free.
They sent me a 6 pack in a silver box. Nice packaging, yucky drink.

[quote name='CheapyD']I'm pretty sure its still in a testing phase and not available for purchase, so yeah, it was free.[/QUOTE]

After reading this thread I dunno if I want to be a guinea pig for Mountain dew. Who knows what'll happen to my other orifices.

Took me a while to dig up this thread, but I found it.

I finally got a bottle today, but it's not the "beta test" version. It's the full 14oz retail bottle. According to this site it went on sale nationwide on Nov. 1st. They have an official site up for it now too, complete with list of ingredients and "nutritional" information.

Mountain Dew MDX rocks, sadly I never got my free sample, yet I have been buying this stuff since it came out last week. Simply great energy drink.

[quote name='Prepster']Mountain Dew MDX rocks, sadly I never got my free sample, yet I have been buying this stuff since it came out last week. Simply great energy drink.[/QUOTE]

It's alright.. Tastes a lot like amp. My favorite tasting energy drinks include Bawls, Elements' Rain flavor, Full Throttle, and a few other obscure ones. MDX isn't nearly as good as Code Red or Baja Blast though.

[quote name='radjago']Took me a while to dig up this thread, but I found it.

I finally got a bottle today, but it's not the "beta test" version. It's the full 14oz retail bottle. According to this site it went on sale nationwide on Nov. 1st. They have an official site up for it now too, complete with list of ingredients and "nutritional" information.[/QUOTE]

...and don't forget the crazy taxi ripoff game

bread's done
Back