Free Schick Quattro Razor

That's how I got my last Quattro...free!

Though I actually prefer the Mach 3 or now the Fusion. *shrugs*

And with a beard, I don't have to shave as much anymore! :)

I was using the Quattro for a while, but I got the Fusion last week and god damn, I can't go back. That thing is amazing... the Quattro was kinda a step backwards from the Mach 3, but the Fusion is a god among razors.

The fusion looks excellent. I am currently using a Mach 3 Turbo and once I run out of replacement razors, I'll be giving the fusion a whirl.

Works for me in IE6. I suppose it's just because they know I train ferrets for Chuck Norris and deemed me worthy.

Four to six weeks is still quite a long time. I might go without shaving for that long so I can run out, open the package, and begin dry shaving in front of the super.

Quattro blades (at least the ones from 6 months ago) have thin wires wrapped around the blades. If an end comes loose, the wire retreats into the blades and looks like a caught hair, but it isn't, and can scratch your face.

That was the only drawback I noticed, but it was a hell of a big drawback. I went back to Mach 3's after the third or fourth time.

YAY SOMEONE WANTS TO HAVE MY BABY!!!!!!

That was an odd thing to read.

Thanks for the great find. Damn razors are always making me bleed. Maybe this one wont........ then I'll have to wait for the FIVE blade razors.

[quote name='Malik112099']it wont let me push the submit button at the end... using IE 6[/quote]

Just hit the enter button and it will submit

I just signed up and it said to expect my razor in 4-6 weeks.

I do like the personalization they do in the presentation. Although I don't think Miss Wisconsin looks anything like that!

whats the difference between a female and male quatro razor? I could use a more gentle razor, but is it bad to use a female one if im a male?

[quote name='jbroush99']I just signed up and it said to expect my razor in 4-6 weeks.

I do like the personalization they do in the presentation. Although I don't think Miss Wisconsin looks anything like that![/QUOTE]

I'm guessing Miss Indiana is Miss Wisconsin's twin sister? If yes, then I don't think Miss Indiana looks like that either.:)

Mine will be hear in 4-6 weeks. I don't know if putting in my school address was a good idea since school's over in 5 weeks. Hope it gets here before I leave, otherwise I miss out.:whistle2:(

[quote name='BasketCase1080']whats the difference between a female and male quatro razor? I could use a more gentle razor, but is it bad to use a female one if im a male?[/quote]

it makes your dick shrink :O

[quote name='Snake2715']i'll try it out.

Do you guys use the battery fusion or standard?[/QUOTE]

Well I decided that I wanted to go all out with the Fusion so I got the battery powered one. I actually do think it makes a difference. Considering that it basically makes the blades jump back and forth a little bit, it's quite a bit more efficient. And it is far more comfortable to use than the Quattro (I'm using the Quattro again this week just because I don't have any Fusion blades right now)... It's the best shave a man can get.

[quote name='Chacrana']Well I decided that I wanted to go all out with the Fusion so I got the battery powered one. I actually do think it makes a difference. Considering that it basically makes the blades jump back and forth a little bit, it's quite a bit more efficient. And it is far more comfortable to use than the Quattro (I'm using the Quattro again this week just because I don't have any Fusion blades right now)... It's the best shave a man can get.[/QUOTE]

Im still a bigger fan of the electric razors. Last longer, portable, and I can shave in the car o nmy way to work.

[quote name='Graystone']yes it is, I didn't see it in the free stuff thread so I posted it. I see that yours is in other deals. Oh well just means more people will see it.[/QUOTE]

And I thank you for doing so. I would have never seen this had you not reposted. A free razor will come in handy. Even though I use an electric razor, I occasionally use my mach 3 that was sent to me for my 18th bday... I never even signed up for it, yet it was still sent.

I prefer this kind mainly because of the inreased precision you get from it. It's probably faster to use the electric ones, but I'm more of a fan of accuracy.

Hell yes thanks I am about out of razors and I hate paying the high price for them. I allways look for coupons of buy the razor and get rozors free.

I got one of these for my 18th birthday, and I still prefer the Mach 3 turbo over this and the Fusion. I can't stand the fusion, can't believe I wasted 10 dollars on it.

[quote name='Graystone']yes it is, I didn't see it in the free stuff thread so I posted it. I see that yours is in other deals. Oh well just means more people will see it.[/QUOTE]

It's totally cool. As long as this deal gets seen I have no problem!

bread's done
Back