FREE SHIFT codes for Borderlands 2! good for limited time - Dec 17 GET FIVE KEYS!

[quote name='bfett9']If anyone can redeem a ps3 code and send it would appreciate it, my copy of BL2 isn't here yet.[/QUOTE]

You can't trade keys unfortunately.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']Tried to use it and realized I missed it by 3 minutes, hahaha. I'll keep checkin back![/QUOTE]

A round of codes was tweeted out about 2 a.m. CDT this morning. That would be 6 hours from now if he's keeping with the same schedule.

I've gotten a couple of these so far, this one should bring me up to 10 keys, not sure if I'll even use them all as I like finding the guns myself as it makes the game last longer and just makes it feel more fun to me, but when I decide to use these it will be nice to have a good amount of them (not gonna use the exploits to get extras though)

[quote name='Severose']Codes are are now live, for 2 hours! GOGOGOGOGO![/QUOTE]

At last I can rest without fear I'm gonna miss out on a key today.
:)

I was bummed about being awoken by a crippling stomach ache, but this made it a little better. Grabbed em on mine and my fiancee's accounts. Thanks for the updates and bumps!

He just sent out a tweet saying there's going to be another code in 'a few hours'. One more for those of us who weren't up at 4am PST.

Edit: Apparently he's getting bothered by people on Twitter, he's sending out some defensive messages. Another reason why I dislike people, he's doing something mutually beneficial for their company and the games and people are getting mad at him?

for real, this is actually the first gaming site ive been on in awhile that isnt filled to the brim with people bitching about the free stuff they got. drives me crazy, ps blog and ign are full of em.

[quote name='Redeema']He just sent out a tweet saying there's going to be another code in 'a few hours'. One more for those of us who weren't up at 4am PST.

Edit: Apparently he's getting bothered by people on Twitter, he's sending out some defensive messages. Another reason why I dislike people, he's doing something mutually beneficial for their company and the games and people are getting mad at him?[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen the replies that pushed him over the edge, but if it's just people voicing their displeasure about the shift stuff in a reasonable manner, the he brought it on himself.

[quote name='panda911']I haven't seen the replies that pushed him over the edge, but if it's just people voicing their displeasure about the shift stuff in a reasonable manner, the he brought it on himself.[/QUOTE]

There's nothing to complain about, even in a reasonable manner. Just people bitching that codes dropped while they were sleeping. Boohoo

[quote name='Preedatore']There's nothing to complain about, even in a reasonable manner. Just people bitching that codes dropped while they were sleeping. Boohoo[/QUOTE]

So you've seen the tweets that upset him? Got a link? And if that's what people are complaining and it's actually bothering Mr. Pitchford, I'd suggest growing a thicker skin.

PS3: KT5B3-Z93ZB-FH3KB-STCT3-JWKZX
Win PC: KJ5TB-FKZXH-FB3JJ-TBJB3-6H5BH
X360: KT5B3-Z93WF-BF6JF-KXBT3-JWKXS

Edit: woops, didn't see it was posted already.

I think somebody broke the Shift system. Tried to enter the new code on PS3 and it won't authenticate my shift account. Went to the shift website and the server is down. lol

bread's done
Back