FREE SHIFT codes for Borderlands 2! good for limited time - Dec 17 GET FIVE KEYS!

if its still not working for u guys input the code and when u get the error back out to the main menu and go back to shift it should pop up like mines did

thanks for all those who have been updating! keep updating the keys when you see new ones! Remember this thread is now a WIKI

[quote name='slowdive21']Now I don't feel bad that I used my original key on accident.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I did this too. The other cag I was playoffs ng with was like "NO THAT'S THE GOLDEN CHEST!!!!!!"

I got one of the timed ones plus the one for signing up for shift. Im good with that.

update:

"Lots of good data from the weekend SHiFT code tests = better software being developed = more tests (ie - more free codes) in a day or two..." from @DuvalMagic

[quote name='koalak']update:

"Lots of good data from the weekend SHiFT code tests = better software being developed = more tests (ie - more free codes) in a day or two..." from @DuvalMagic[/QUOTE]

Thank you for this ;)

[quote name='koalak']am guessing he will be posting the shift code tomorrow (Tuesday)[/QUOTE]

Do you live in a weird timezone that's like 2 days behind everybody on Earth?

[quote name='FadeToOne']Do you live in a weird timezone that's like 2 days behind everybody on Earth?[/QUOTE]

This cracked me the fuck up!

New code valid for 1 key... not active until 1PM CDT.

WinPC: KJK33-XFZ6H-F3BBT-3BBJJ-WTXR6
PS3: KTKJT-Z3K9B-FS35T-S35T3-BBKXC
X360: CT5BT-6BCKX-B6F3X-KXTTB-WXHH5

I wish they'd do 5 keys in a code again... I still have 4 left from that :p

[quote name='FadeToOne']New code valid for 1 key... not active until 1PM CDT.

I wish they'd do 5 keys in a code again... I still have 4 left from that :p[/QUOTE]

Randy Pitchford ‏@DuvalMagic
Sorry USA Vault Hunters at work - this test is for EU prime time. Fair chance at a prime time USA drop later today. Test, learn, improve...

[quote name='DiabloLives']Randy Pitchford ‏@DuvalMagic
Sorry USA Vault Hunters at work - this test is for EU prime time. Fair chance at a prime time USA drop later today. Test, learn, improve...[/QUOTE]

Hopefully they improve this by learning how to make these redeemable through their web site. At least they're acknowledging those of us at work and away from our 360s.

I wish they'd do 5 keys in a code again... I still have 4 left from that :p[/QUOTE]

Worked for me, thanks!

[quote name='FadeToOne']Work from home, get both :D[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, my boss doesn't really care for telecommuting.

Got the 360 code, thanks!

[quote name='DiabloLives']Randy Pitchford ‏@DuvalMagic
Sorry USA Vault Hunters at work - this test is for EU prime time. Fair chance at a prime time USA drop later today. Test, learn, improve...[/QUOTE]
Sweet, 2 keys in one day.

Damn, I missed one earlier? That's what I get for watching Dexter and not Twitter. Oh well, I got this latest one. I'm happy with my current six.

just signed up for Shift and entered the code (6pm-8pm central time). I loaded my game to check if the key for registering for Shift counted and got a message the moment I spawned that I have 3 keys!

not sure how I have 3 keys as I just registered for Shift and entered one Shift code. this is the first time I loaded bl2 while connected to Xbox Live. Also did not redeem any preorder dlc either.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']just signed up for Shift and entered the code (6pm-8pm central time). I loaded my game to check if the key for registering for Shift counted and got a message the moment I spawned that I have 3 keys!

not sure how I have 3 keys as I just registered for Shift and entered one Shift code. this is the first time I loaded bl2 while connected to Xbox Live. Also did not redeem any preorder dlc either.[/QUOTE]

You get one for pre-ordering (if you did) and you get one for signing up for shift. You also entered a shift code giving you a third key.

bread's done
Back