FREE SHIFT codes for Borderlands 2! good for limited time - Dec 17 GET FIVE KEYS!

Thanks OP for the additional codes.

I'm going to send this game off tonight (sold it on amazon) but I'll redeem the code first so I can have some keys when I replay it next year. :D

I haven't input any codes since nov 17th and I was able to get 10 golden keys today. got the codes from the link in the OP.

^ Not that anyone is aware of. I'm up to 28 (I slacked off on the codes for a month or so). Rnady Pitchford's wife keeps about 50 keys on hand, according to a tweet of hers a while back.

I have 27 keys currently. I have used at least 20 so far, it is hard to hold onto them when you boot up the game and see the chest right in front of you

[quote name='Gideon68']Thanks, all but the last code worked. Got 10 total from the codes.[/QUOTE]

#2 & #3 worked for me on PS3. I'm not sure if the rest still work because I remember redeeming most, if not all, of them in the past through CAG.

Dec 19 more codes:

PC/Mac: KJCJ3-XKJKK-5XBBJ-TBTBB-W9HZH
X360: K3CBJ-3WBTF-F96J6-WF33B-KJS5W
PS3: WTK33-HFR53-JWKKT-SJCB3-CZ3X3

Updated OP

Here's the code I got in my e-mail from the Confession for the end of the world.

CTC33-TZH9K-TW553-STKJ3-RJ3H5

[quote name='kalmah']Here's the code I got in my e-mail from the Confession for the end of the world.

CTC33-TZH9K-TW553-STKJ3-RJ3H5[/QUOTE]

I do believe those are a 1 time use code.

That's actually the same code I received. So it's multi use.

PS3

Dear Vault Hunter,
If you are reading this email, it means the Earth hasn't exploded! Celebrate with this SHiFT code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2:
CTC33-TZH9K-TW553-STKJ3-RJ3H5
To redeem your code from Borderlands 2 Main Menu, select Extras then SHiFT Code and follow the on-screen instructions. For help and assistance with SHiFT, visit:
http://support.gearboxsoftware.com/forums/21326242-shift
Be sure to use them before it's too late! You never know when the world may end...
Now get back in there and save Pandora!
-2K Games and Gearbox

Last edited by a moderator:
PC?MAC code from the app. If they're multiuse, could be useful.

Dec 21st SHiFT code Golden Key in PC/MAC Borderlands 2: WTCBB-H5WHC-5F3T3-TBT3T-HR6TJ

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='randomdud']PC code from the app. If they're multiuse, could be useful.

Dec 21st SHiFT code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: WTCBB-H5WHC-5F3T3-TBT3T-HR6TJ[/QUOTE]

is that for pc? Tried on xbox and it didn't work.

[quote name='Greatwolf135']is that for pc? Tried on xbox and it didn't work.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I said so in the sentence right above it, but I'll add some clarification right before the code.

First Facebook code is no longer valid but the second one works -- my guess is they expire after a day/whenever a new one is generated.

why don't u guys just copy your profile save not the game save to a usb stick with all your keys then use them exit and save then copy your profile save form usb stick over your other then u have your keys back :)

[quote name='GLocc5000']why don't u guys just copy your profile save not the game save to a usb stick with all your keys then use them exit and save then copy your profile save form usb stick over your other then u have your keys back :)[/QUOTE]

why would you even do that? Why not just ask someone to dupe weapons for you if you're going to go that route.

[quote name='GLocc5000']why don't u guys just copy your profile save not the game save to a usb stick with all your keys then use them exit and save then copy your profile save form usb stick over your other then u have your keys back :)[/QUOTE]

Because that is about the biggest douchebag move you can make. I mean honestly, these keys come along often enough that you don't need to game the system to get ahead. I mean hell, I'm lvl 32 and have used maybe 6 keys and still have 24 or so keys just sitting there. Why is it every time a developer/publisher or someone comes up with a novel idea and DOES NOT CHARGE EXTRA for these things people have to come up with crappy ways to game the system? Ugh.

PC: 5BKBB-TXWS5-WX3BB-TBT33-3SHSB
PS3: KJCBB-CXSZC-3WWW3-ZTWBJ-RSHC9
360: CJ5B3-ST36Z-FHRJ6-5RBTJ-CTZJW

These are from the gearbox software forums. 360 code worked at 4:20 est

PS3 WTWTJ-ZRHHW-JWWK3-9TKJB-ZKK53
360 WT53J-RJBXZ-6Z636-56J3B-RJ39R
PC W3CTT-96CHC-WFBB3-B3BBT-XS66W

Good until 2013

Wiki updated.

[quote name='Kotomine']PS3 WTWTJ-ZRHHW-JWWK3-9TKJB-ZKK53
360 WT53J-RJBXZ-6Z636-56J3B-RJ39R
PC W3CTT-96CHC-WFBB3-B3BBT-XS66W

Good until 2013

Wiki updated.[/QUOTE]

These codes actually give 3 keys.

I'm pretty that sure that glitch exists where you can give yourself infinite keys so it's not like they're highly valuable or anything.

[quote name='Mooby']I'm pretty that sure that glitch exists where you can give yourself infinite keys so it's not like they're highly valuable or anything.[/QUOTE]

The only good Golden Keys are the legit ones!

Nah, but this way I can cheat without thinking I'm cheating. ;)

PS3: KBKBT-WH6W3-T55C3-ZT5TJ-5J6ZT - PC: BCJJ-3RJ55-5XT3J-3T3T3-TRCTK - X360: WBW3B-TXJBX-XZXJ6-56J3B-WXTHK

PS3: 5BCJB-WBZK3-TWKWB-HB5BJ-B6BF6 PC/Mac: 5TWTT-3SJWC-5RB33-T3T3B-FZ5HK X360: KJ5JJ-TZT36-XHXTR-5X3JJ-SHHS9

360 still working as of now

Let’s kick the New Year off right with SHiFT codes for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2!

PC / Mac SHiFT Code: K3CJT-FRWZK-KRBBT-BJJ33-CB6TH
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: C3CT3-TTBF9-RH6JF-WF3T3-XR3T9
PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: CJ53B-66ZH5-JWK5T-9TKB3-JHC39

These codes will be active through the end of January 6, 2013 – be sure to use them before then!

found this floating around twitter, dont know there are any for other systems. But it works.

FIVE GOLDEN KEYS!
PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: WBK3B-FKWCT-KWKWB-SJWTB-XCZK3

^ I found the others on Randy's twitter. Five keys!

PC / Mac Borderlands 2 SHiFT Code: K3K33-3W9JT-6XJJT-TB3JB-HWZZF
Xbox 360 Borderlands 2 SHiFT Code: WBWJ3-JHKSK-ZHXT6-CRTJT-BW59W
PlayStation 3 Borderlands 2 SHiFT Code: WBK3B-FKWCT-KWKWB-SJWTB-XCZK3

bread's done
Back