FREE SHIFT codes for Borderlands 2! good for limited time - Dec 17 GET FIVE KEYS!

New codes posted by @GearboxSoftware on 2/8 @ ~10:35am CST
Active through February 10 5 Golden Keys

Xbox360: C3CTB-XK695-33Z3R-W6BTB-XJC36

Just redeemed the 360 code, it's still active

360 code still working as of 12:45pm CST (45 minutes ago).

EDIT: The codes released on the 7th...how many keys was that for? (360: WTCJJ-XT6HK-9ZR36-CX3BJ-W6HHT)
EDIT EDIT: Also this one: CTKT3-93FZK-SSXJX-KX3TT-X6XSX. I'm guessing just one key each, otherwise Orcz would have noted they were worth more. I missed both of those because I was too sick to drag myself out of bed and redeem them. Glad I didn't miss the one from the 8th. I had planned just to forget about that one, too. I didn't know the code from the 8th was worth 5 keys, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='parKer']Yeah, it was 1 key for each.[/QUOTE]Yeah, I was able to verify that by digging through the wiki history on Orcz.

[quote name='parKer']Hope you're feeling better.[/QUOTE]I am, thanks. Pretty exhausted, though...it really takes it out of you. You'd think as much time as I spent in bed over the last 6 days, I'd be well rested, but no, hardly.

I swear I tried the 360 code before work this morning and it didnt work...bah. Gonna have to check again now!

edit: still works. This morning I tried one of the 2/7 codes like a guy who hadnt had his morning coffee yet

[quote name='Inbox']tryin to get a shift code out within a couple days guys![/QUOTE]So you work for Gearbox, then, hmmm?

[quote name='eugaet']So you work for Gearbox, then, hmmm?[/QUOTE]

no i dont work for gearbox ;)
although i do walk into a box with gears 5 days a week.

[quote name='Inbox']no i dont work for gearbox ;)[/QUOTE]Yeah, I know. It's just funny/irritating when you're pretending to have any control over SHiFT codes at all.

I was able to use three of the PS3 codes last night, 2/11, at about 11:20 PM PST for 11 golden keys total:
PS3: 53WBJ-T6Z5B-WWWCJ-HBKBB-THTR6
PS3: CTC33-TZH9K-TW553-STKJ3-RJ3H5
PS3: WTWBJ-HKZ9C-TCCWB-ZT5JJ-6HRZS

heres a tidbit for ya, i noticed when i put in my copy of Aliens: Colonial Marines today i got an email from Shift after playing for like 5 minutes. heres the details:

Hi there

Thanks for playing Aliens: Colonial Marines on PSN while logged in to SHiFT!

As a reward for playing this game, you have received the following:

- 'Gear Upgrade Boost'
- 'Welcome to Shift!'
And because you have played other SHiFT games in the past, we've also unlocked the following additional reward(s) for you:

- 'Borderlands 2 - PSN - 3 Golden Keys'

Happy gaming!
- The SHiFT Team

[quote name='SackManBoy']And because you have played other SHiFT games in the past, we've also unlocked the following additional reward(s) for you:

- 'Borderlands 2 - PSN - 3 Golden Keys'[/QUOTE]I know what I'm using my free Redbox game rental on now.

[quote name='eugaet']Yeah, I know. It's just funny/irritating when you're pretending to have any control over SHiFT codes at all.[/QUOTE]

you and others might want to check facebook today or anytime BEFORE Valentines day ;)

you might be able to pick up a few shift codes with a new app that will be releasing, if it hasnt already hehe.

just letting everyone know, have a great day

[quote name='eugaet']Yeah, I know. It's just funny/irritating when you're pretending to have any control over SHiFT codes at all.[/QUOTE]

I thought I was the only one thinking this.

And, considering he didn't even know about Brittani Johnson giving away SHiFT codes, I'd say you're probably closer to the truth than his "hai guyz, I'm not 100% sure, but there might be a code on [this holiday or award event]."

[quote name='Inbox']you and others might want to check facebook today or anytime BEFORE Valentines day ;)

you might be able to pick up a few shift codes with a new app that will be releasing, if it hasnt already hehe.

just letting everyone know, have a great day[/QUOTE]

The incognito bit is dumb. I mean, just post the codes for other CAGs instead of pretending to be a SHiFT Nostradamus. Most of us check ORCZ anyway instead of waiting for you to drop hints in this thread.

You also don't inspire much confidence when you're on a CAG Trading Ban.

[quote name='parKer']I thought I was the only one thinking this.

And, considering he didn't even know about Brittani Johnson giving away SHiFT codes, I'd say you're probably closer to the truth than his "hai guyz, I'm not 100% sure, but there might be a code on [this holiday or award event]."

just giving you all a heads up.
if your annoyed ill stop posting in here.

Inbox is right though, the Borderlands facebook page has a little Valentine's day e-card generator app and after you send a card they'll send you an e-mail for a single Goldenkey on V-day.

[quote name='Inbox']just giving you all a heads up.
if your annoyed ill stop posting in here.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Inbox is right though, the Borderlands facebook page has a little Valentine's day e-card generator app and after you send a card they'll send you an e-mail for a single Goldenkey on V-day.[/QUOTE]
See, I didn't even see the need to check Facebook until CaptainJoel posted. Inbox never made me think to look. I just saw it as a "hey, there'll be codes in the future!" obvious thing.

I think the lesson here is that your post should be as simple and succinct as possible.
If there are new codes and they haven't already been posted, post them (and update the OP).
If there is another way to get SHiFT codes (such as the Valentine Facebook app), tell us exactly what to do in as few words as possible.

[quote name='eugaet']See, I didn't even see the need to check Facebook until CaptainJoel posted. Inbox never made me think to look. I just saw it as a "hey, there'll be codes in the future!" obvious thing.

I think the lesson here is that your post should be as simple and succinct as possible.
If there are new codes and they haven't already been posted, post them (and update the OP).
If there is another way to get SHiFT codes (such as the Valentine Facebook app), tell us exactly what to do in as few words as possible.[/QUOTE]

check post #808
sorry u didnt get to c it.
im sorry that uve developed hatred towards me and my posts.
i really didnt mean anything by my posts. in all honesty.

i really was posting here because i like giving people a heads up that love the game as much as me and im not allowed to say if i do or dont know anyone that works at gearbox.

[quote name='Inbox']check post #808[/QUOTE]I was referring to that post. I saw it right after you posted it (I have an instant notification subscription to this thread).
The Facebook app had already been active for nearly 6 hours by that time, but the playful and coy post stating something might (read: not 100% sure) be on Facebook (combined with prior posts, including one where you claimed to be working on getting us a new SHiFT code personally) meant I wasn't going to take you seriously.

[quote name='Inbox']i really was posting here because i like giving people a heads up that love the game as much as me and im not allowed to say if i do or dont know anyone that works at gearbox.[/QUOTE]
That's fine, that's why I follow this thread...I love the game, too, and want to know the second a new code is posted. Just don't post a maybe when it's an is.
And I don't care whether or not you know someone who works at Gearbox (though if you do, that's awesome...tell them they did a great job on the game!), but your posts have been implying that you're the Grand Poobah of SHiFT Codes at Gearbox.

really didnt mean for it to come off that way
which i can see your point of view and didnt mean an anyway
to imply that.

ill just let everyone else post new codes and whatnot for now on though
so that there isnt any hard feelings

[quote name='One From Zero']Keep your chin up. Your contribution here is appreciated.[/QUOTE]

thnk you, i really do appreciate that comment.

[quote name='One From Zero']Keep your chin up. Your contribution here is appreciated.[/QUOTE]

ditto this! youve informed us about alot of great deals here lately. you are the kind of person that keeps me glued to this site, so keep up the good work!

[quote name='Inbox']thnk you, i really do appreciate that comment.[/QUOTE]FWIW, I wasn't trying to discourage you from posting. Said so in my earlier reply.

Oh, jeez, people. No need to break out the support group. It's not that deep.

No one told him to stop contributing or posting in this thread. He suggested that overextreme action himself. I just commented that he needs to calm down with the cryptic way that he's been posting hints for SHiFT codes.

Valentine's Day skin codes are up! Active through Feb. 17th.
http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/community/articles/1005/happy-loverpalooza

6b54e3e5d3884c4bc71c1f23d926fc3061000ed3.jpg

PC / Mac Loverpalooza SHiFT Code: W3KJ3-69JR5-9CXT3-JTJJT-WSCK5
Xbox 360 Loverpalooza SHiFT Code: W3W3B-BHX9K-3TSTX-WXJ3J-XCHKH
PlayStation 3 Loverpalooza SHiFT Code: WJCJJ-HCBFB-CCKC3-H3CJT-6FBHW

[quote name='eugaet']Valentine's Day skin codes are up! Active through Feb. 17th.
http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/community/articles/1005/happy-loverpalooza

6b54e3e5d3884c4bc71c1f23d926fc3061000ed3.jpg

PC / Mac Loverpalooza SHiFT Code: W3KJ3-69JR5-9CXT3-JTJJT-WSCK5
Xbox 360 Loverpalooza SHiFT Code: W3W3B-BHX9K-3TSTX-WXJ3J-XCHKH
PlayStation 3 Loverpalooza SHiFT Code: WJCJJ-HCBFB-CCKC3-H3CJT-6FBHW[/QUOTE]

It's not only character skins - you also get a Moxxi shotgun! Be sure to switch to a level 50 character (or your highest leveled one) before you enter the code as the shotgun will scale to your loaded character's current level.

FYI, I just noticed the SHiFT code from the FB Valentine's Day Card App ended up in my spam folder about an hour ago.
Anyone want to check if this is a generic code just like the last? I requested a 360 code. Mine begins with W35BB and ends with TFHKC.

[quote name='eugaet']FYI, I just noticed the SHiFT code from the FB Valentine's Day Card App ended up in my spam folder about an hour ago.
Anyone want to check if this is a generic code just like the last? I requested a 360 code. Mine begins with W35BB and ends with TFHKC.[/QUOTE]

Mine also ends with those middle one is 3JSBF on mine.

OK, so they're generic, as suspected. So far Orcz only has the following 2 codes:

PC/Mac: WTC3B-Z5ZWC-HW6JT-JJJBJ-9FWXR
XB360: W35BB-SC5S5-3JSBF-C63JT-TFHKC

Anyone have the PS3 code?

[quote name='eugaet']OK, so they're generic, as suspected. So far Orcz only has the following 2 codes:

PC/Mac: WTC3B-Z5ZWC-HW6JT-JJJBJ-9FWXR
XB360: W35BB-SC5S5-3JSBF-C63JT-TFHKC

Anyone have the PS3 code?[/QUOTE]

ps3: C3WJ3-56FKB-W5WCB-SBKBJ-9R5KC

^ Thanks

From Twitter (@DuvalMagic):

PC/Mac: W3CJJ-BZR5C-ZK6T3-TT3TT-JS6T3
PS3: 5TKB3-R9CKT-K5WKT-H3CJT-BZF56
360: 5TCJB-35RZC-ZHXBR-56B3J-3SSHK

As above, there are now Aliens: Colonial Marines SHiFT codes floating around, so take note.

New BL2 key codes to go with those ACM codes ^
360: 5TCJB-35RZC-ZHXBR-56B3J-3SSHK

[quote name='rpmboy']New BL2 key codes to go with those ACM codes ^
360: 5TCJB-35RZC-ZHXBR-56B3J-3SSHK[/QUOTE]

I just put in the code and its already expired. ._.

[quote name='rpmboy']New BL2 key codes to go with those ACM codes ^
360: 5TCJB-35RZC-ZHXBR-56B3J-3SSHK[/QUOTE]

Expired and can no longer be redeemed ...

[quote name='maggot_alchemist']I just put in the code and its already expired. ._.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='INXSible']Expired and can no longer be redeemed ...[/QUOTE]

According to Randy, these had "thousands of redemptions", didn't think they would go that fast.

[quote name='maggot_alchemist']PS3: CTWJT-9H55T-5CKKJ-ZBCTT-XHKWR
PC/Mac: WTWT3-596CW-ZKF33-TJ333-9JSRZ
360: WBKTJ-C56S5-HZFTF-WFBB3-XWJ5S

From Randy's twitter...Better hurry up.[/QUOTE]

Success !!!
Many thanks

bread's done
Back